Analysis of W37 as it Stands Today

DeletedUser67326

Personally I think it is far too early to tell where these tribes will end up. Also I think there are some tribes waiting in the wings and keeping their heads down, preparing and waiting for the right move.

With a tribe limit of 500 it is entirely possible to see 3 or 4 tribes in the 20-40 range merge and become a super-tribe. When I say this I am not just talking about points. There are plenty of tribes in the 20-40 ranked range with decent leaderships. A merge between two or more of these may cause a leadership mix that will truly catapult them to elite tribe status.

We will see what happens over the next few months. One thing I have learned in World 6 is that power dynamics change all the time. This is a very long game. It can last for years. And this world is very young.

well sed. i agree with you....

Rm07theis

very nice :D

well i think alot will apear from the dark when the nobles starts :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

hmm new tribe top1 in rank add
As attacker As defender Total
Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 forty 61.346-----44 players-----top30 rank-----my tribe - 44 noobs ^^:icon_twisted:
2 Origins Unknown 59.095-----235players-----top12 rank-I not like 235 ehh:icon_rolleyes:
3 Flaming Sword of Fire 58.283-----233players-----top1 rank-I not like - 233 ehh:icon_confused:
4 Politics, Corruption, Propaganda 58.137-----65players-----top 25 rank-I like this tribe - nice name:icon_razz:
5 Antagonistic Tacticians 52.481-----42 players -----top2 - very good tribe on top1 ...):icon_wink:

DeletedUser

hmm new tribe top1 in rank add
As attacker As defender Total
Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 forty 61.346-----44 players-----top30 rank-----my tribe - 44 noobs ^^:icon_twisted:
2 Origins Unknown 59.095-----235players-----top12 rank-I not like 235 ehh:icon_rolleyes:
3 Flaming Sword of Fire 58.283-----233players-----top1 rank-I not like - 233 ehh:icon_confused:
4 Politics, Corruption, Propaganda 58.137-----65players-----top 25 rank-I like this tribe - nice name:icon_razz:
5 Antagonistic Tacticians 52.481-----42 players -----top2 - very good tribe on top1 ...):icon_wink:

Yes, again I don't think OD means anything at this point in time other than you have a tribe full of players who are fond of losing valuable troops.

DeletedUser

you need to have troops to lose them . for a tribe of 40 it means a lot beside most tribe joined earlier then them.

DeletedUser

As attacker
Rank Name Defeated
1 CMSNero ruler 14.175-----tribe 40:icon_twisted:
2 MahtanT 10.042----tribe PCP - wow good player:icon_wink:
3 Burn England 8.347-----tribe 40:icon_twisted:
4 krzys77 7.636-----tribe 40:icon_twisted:
5 CMSNero to n00b xD 7.212-----tribe 40:icon_twisted:
---------------------
---------------------
my tribe all noobs - and ja the best only on polish serv - on uk/usa I am noob - power 2 super hiro ruler :lol: -
--------------------
I going down top8 noobs - see you 3 weeks - I again ask who noobs:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

mmm from m y own point of view i normally see good or at least decent rim tribes starting in some worlds but it appears theres none here. (im in k52 so my opinion is only limited to that). maybe its because of the 500 player limit? so only 1 giant tribe is formed in the rim ks?