Angry Players

DeletedUser

the worst part of TW is... so many of the guys playing are rude jerks, they have big ego and think the game is more important than it is. i am seeing 2 or 3 angry boys around me already. :lol:

its more fun to play with people just having fun, win or lose who cares, unless you are like 12... which some are like 20 and act 12.

whats wrong with you guys?
why are you always so angry and serious about this game?

be happy! :)

Dannyh3

You know what annoys me more than angry players?

Bad grammar and spelling. Whenever I get a message which is unreadable, I feel sad.

DeletedUser113867

Bad grammar and spelling. Whenever I get a message which is unreadable, I feel sad.

i noo wut u meen, i hit playurs hu rite lyk 5 yeer oldz

DeletedUser

lol, i get some like that too, but i think some just do not speak English very well is all. at least i hope that's the reason for the massive amounts of spelling mistakes and "typos".

:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Well atleast they only use words nowadays. Back when I played it was all done with numbers, letters and a whole lot of ?/\ ...
Half the time you'd be looking at the mail hoping to understand a word.

DeletedUser93066

the worst part of tw is... So many of the guys playing are rude jerks, they have big ego and think the game is more important than it is. I am seeing 2 or 3 angry boys around me already. :lol:

Its more fun to play with people just having fun, win or lose who cares, unless you are like 12... Which some are like 20 and act 12.

Whats wrong with you guys?
Why are you always so angry and serious about this game?

Be happy! :)

Yes dear!

DeletedUser115558

the worst part of TW is... so many of the guys playing are rude jerks, they have big ego and think the game is more important than it is. i am seeing 2 or 3 angry boys around me already. :lol:

its more fun to play with people just having fun, win or lose who cares, unless you are like 12... which some are like 20 and act 12.

whats wrong with you guys?
why are you always so angry and serious about this game?

be happy! :)

i think you troubled them a lot....lololol

Overvoltage

my favorite method of BM diplomacy involves running text through google translate between Latin-based and Asian languages, then seeing where it ends up as English text again

DeletedUser103358

my favorite method of BM diplomacy involves running text through google translate between Latin-based and Asian languages, then seeing where it ends up as English text again

"Foreign BM shut down and reported back to the English text , such as my favorite way to translate between the text -based execution if a Latin and Asian languages ​​via Google"

Man, that's good! I'm gonna have to use that one some time.

DeletedUser

W58 - FORK

i was in Pacman / Manic on world 58, i had me a nice battle with a couple of members of Fork, i gave Farrrrk and 3 Wise Men a run for their money. i made some good friends that world, teamed up with some FORK members on world 65. i ended up quitting world 58 though.

glad to see someone that played a old world i was on

:)

DeletedUser103358

This world seems to have a lot of previous world victors and well known players already. Should be a fun world to see.
:)

DeletedUser

I switch to ebonics sometimes to annoy people. I actually have to google some ebonics to learn the language before I can use it on people.

DeletedUser103358

I've never once seen a "Jackal" tribe that ends up good or successful. Usually they're mass recruiters, and sometimes even go into the territory of family tribes. It's like the tribe name "Wolves," but even worse.

DeletedUser117635

I've never once seen a "Jackal" tribe that ends up good or successful. Usually they're mass recruiters, and sometimes even go into the territory of family tribes. It's like the tribe name "Wolves," but even worse.
The one in W69 made it to the end. They lost like 9 wars and had 63k points or so, but they made it

DeletedUser117635

Also, have any of you guys tried teaching these 'noobs' how to play the game in a way that can be successful? If not, then you shouldn't really be throwing that whole 'noob' thing out there. We all had to start somewhere and had a nice guy named Navajii not taken the time and effort to teach me how to snipe, and even the basic troops, I wouldn't be here I don't think.

Its easier to criticize than teach.

Dannyh3

Also, have any of you guys tried teaching these 'noobs' how to play the game in a way that can be successful? If not, then you shouldn't really be throwing that whole 'noob' thing out there. We all had to start somewhere and had a nice guy named Navajii not taken the time and effort to teach me how to snipe, and even the basic troops, I wouldn't be here I don't think.

Its easier to criticize than teach.

I guess that's where the mentoring system should be used :)