Angry Players

DeletedUser115558

Also, have any of you guys tried teaching these 'noobs' how to play the game in a way that can be successful? If not, then you shouldn't really be throwing that whole 'noob' thing out there. We all had to start somewhere and had a nice guy named Navajii not taken the time and effort to teach me how to snipe, and even the basic troops, I wouldn't be here I don't think.

Its easier to criticize than teach.

Well Said

DeletedUser115558

Every one was a noob before an expert, every player in TW who think they are master, always quote there mentors name on different forums

DeletedUser

if you are old enough you might have played TW on Nintendo, lol, but the PC version is so much more fun.

DeletedUser115558

its true, but when it comes to sending perfect T-Train, Re-capping, building nobleman in different world setting or sniping etc. most of us learn it from our friends or tribes members, as everyone don't know it is available in youtube for different browsers.

when i said mentor, does not mean a spoon feeder, but a person who teach you small important things of TW. might be you are your own expert but i think we all aren't.

DeletedUser117635

I don't think TW is complex enough to require mentors. It's a pretty simple formula: build troops, farm, build base, build more troops and then send army to (hopefully) whoop ass.
I assume you are one of those that magically learned everything about this game without any help? When I started I sent a few spears at a village near me and though I was going to noble it. It took some 'mentoring' to learn.

Psihic

the worst part of TW is... so many of the guys playing are rude jerks, they have big ego and think the game is more important than it is. i am seeing 2 or 3 angry boys around me already. :lol:

its more fun to play with people just having fun, win or lose who cares, unless you are like 12... which some are like 20 and act 12.

whats wrong with you guys?
why are you always so angry and serious about this game?

be happy! :)

Exactly.

Some people think that the games is about life and death. Where it is just an online game.

No medals get awarded guys.

DeletedUser89420

This world seems to have a lot of previous world victors and well known players already. Should be a fun world to see.
:)
hmmm... seems so..... on a side note being angry throws in some spice to all those sugar......:icon_evil:

DeletedUser89420

Exactly.

Some people think that the games is about life and death. Where it is just an online game.

No medals get awarded guys.

No but it boosts your ego and becomes a channel of your frustration from daily life.... so hell yeah TW is about life and death.......:lol:

but sometimes having a candy helps...........

mike62

We all started somewhere, and I for One will remember my mentors. The thing that annoys me is the players that won't even try to learn from others. And also people that think the game is easy to learn. They learn quick enough it isn't.
Also messages from people that can't stream a few words together in the form of a sentence with words that can be read and understood.

DeletedUser118299

when i take over a complete noob, i tell him what he did wrong. Some cant handle that they arent perfect and say fuck you. others say thank you and move on

everyone can learn from one and other, some people are good at sniping, others are good at leading etc, always help eachother, noob or not noob

DeletedUser79609

:eek: you said a naughty word :eek:

Personally, I don't think leadership can be learnt. You can lead a tribe of great members easily, especially if you're all friends, but that doesn't take much leadership.

Leadership can't be taught, it's a trait you either have or don't

xankou

I disagree there. There are many traits that make a naturally good leader, but those traits can be developed, although not all, in my opinion, the below list is what traits I think make a good leader, and the ones in bold represent the ones can can be learnt, either through experience, or actual tuition..

Loyalty.
Courage
Integrity
Command
Understanding of Strategy
Respect
Humility

DeletedUser

To become a leader you have to inject fear into each member of the tribe in which you are leading, fear that if they do not perform they will be dismissed. Fear to do more than what is expected, to become the player in which they want to become. Fear is the biggest motivator this game has.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser79609

I disagree there. There are many traits that make a naturally good leader, but those traits can be developed, although not all, in my opinion, the below list is what traits I think make a good leader, and the ones in bold represent the ones can can be learnt, either through experience, or actual tuition..

Loyalty.
Courage
Integrity
Command
Understanding of Strategy
Respect
Humility

You haven't bolded anything :x

To become a leader you have to inject fear into each member of the tribe in which you are leading, fear that if they do not perform they will be dismissed. Fear to do more than what is expected, to become the player in which they want to become. Fear is the biggest motivator this game has.

- Nubzz

If you need your tribe to fear you in order to motivate them you're doing it wrong

DeletedUser116463

- Nubzz

I strongly disagree with this rationale. im managing two departments of Engineers and technical staff. I do believe a good leader is a good manager able to utilize every human resources to its full capacity while liking their task at the same time.

The difference between Leader and constituents is their capability to yield result.

So imo, effective leadership is to inspire, motivate, appreciate and innovative mind to assist your constituents to give better output.

DeletedUser

I strongly disagree with this rationale. im managing two departments of Engineers and technical staff. I do believe a good leader is a good manager able to utilize every human resources to its full capacity while liking their task at the same time.

The difference between Leader and constituents is their capability to yield result.

So imo, effective leadership is to inspire, motivate, appreciate and innovative mind to assist your constituents to give better output.

I'm not here to debate, just gave my views.

We all do it differently, it all works in different ways for each of us.

- Nubzz