Angry Players

DeletedUser89420

To become a leader you have to inject fear into each member of the tribe in which you are leading, fear that if they do not perform they will be dismissed. Fear to do more than what is expected, to become the player in which they want to become. Fear is the biggest motivator this game has.

- Nubzz

my last tribe in w46 was like this.... not dismissing though... if you under-perform or or be AWOL, they usually eat you.... when u come back at best u will be asked to co-play.....

The Leviathan Principle

[spoil]
giphy.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser112079

To become a leader you have to inject fear into each member of the tribe in which you are leading, fear that if they do not perform they will be dismissed. Fear to do more than what is expected, to become the player in which they want to become. Fear is the biggest motivator this game has.

- Nubzz

Injecting fear into your tribe generally won't work as this is a game, and games are supposed to be enjoyed. If you rule by fear I think you'll find that you'll either get a revolt, or people will get bored and quit. Neither of which are positive things for your tribe.

DeletedUser117702

Inject fear :lol:

Gawd, I bet you have a daily roll call on a scary gif :icon_rolleyes:

DuteTare

- Nubzz

you do that to me and you've got 1 less player in your tribe, lol. I play for fun and to relax, 'cause after all it's just a game. I'm stressed enough with my daily life, and the last thign I want is to be stressed over a browser game e.e

you're forgetting the point. This is a game and you should enjoy it with your friends, not stress people even more.

...just my 2 cents

DeletedUser3932

Inject fear... pathetic...

As people have pointed out, this is a game. With a many tribes in each world, and many worlds. If you rule by fear, people generally wont like you, and will thus jump shit or just quit (as people have said).

Even if it does work for a bit, what happens when you are warring a tribe, and maybe not doing well for the 1st couple of weeks, if you are their duke and feared, then surely they will fear the other tribe more, and will thus leave you :D

People who use fear to manipulate, particularly on a game, tend to be tiny little men.

DeletedUser

Got bored reading them replies, my guys are more than happy as they know how this game works. You don't win doing things half assed.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser118080

Glad to play in w82, Just keep on chilling and nobling my neighbors I'm happy to watch them play like a turtle, for me just enjoy the game everything will follow.

W67 = Barb Hunterz
W82 = Jägerbomb

DeletedUser111495

I dont think anyone in the tribe is scared of you Nubz :p

DeletedUser

I've went rather easy on the guys lately, training sessions and decent sized wars on the horizon? Oops.. I spill some beans?

- Nubzz

arabela

Some leaders rly think their mates are a bunch of stupid noobs they must control... I would take the leadership from you in 2 days if i would be under your leadership ;)

Yeah, by force! And you would fear me ;)

DeletedUser

Training sessions? what are you leading? A tribe or a Netball team?

I don't even know what I'm running at the minute.. The guys in here all run about like a bunch of yahoos, I have lost control.

- Nubzz