Anyone from W15 Joining?

DeletedUser

I was in world 15 at a couple of different points. Played at the beggining in *B* at the start of the world and get catted to death by AXE. Later took over an account in TSoH but only played it for a couple of days before getting bored

DeletedUser

Double CRAP.
Heavy. You aren't wanted in this world.
Talk BL and leave. ;P

As far as I know. This is the most players we got in world. ;P

Nah seth, I met willow and a few on w42, with the HnK premade. Then Sherry and a few dragged me to w49. First ever time I turtled in start up and did pretty well for the short time I was there. Theres been a few others in between :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Anyone else purposefully tried (or will try) starting the same area as in w15? I'm waiting for the K25/35 border to be at the rim to join.

DeletedUser

if this is a world 15 reunion
i was wondering if me and my buddy could attend
:)

seth89

Nah seth, I met willow and a few on w42, with the HnK premade. Then Sherry and a few dragged me to w49. First ever time I turtled in start up and did pretty well for the short time I was there. Theres been a few others in between :icon_wink:

Wal.
I said this is the most players we got.
Meaning I was agreeing with you. But I still think we pulled in more than the last lot. :lol:

Anyone else purposefully tried (or will try) starting the same area as in w15? I'm waiting for the K25/35 border to be at the rim to join.
Or do what we did in W15. And start in the core. Get to about 1 mil. Then noble out to the rim as a tribe. :p

if this is a world 15 reunion
i was wondering if me and my buddy could attend
:)
All is welcome in this place of awesome. ;)
Tho Don't remember your forum name. Was it the same in W15?

DeletedUser

Double CRAP.
Heavy. You aren't wanted in this world.
Talk BL and leave. ;P

As far as I know. This is the most players we got in world. ;P

Seth I haven't joined yet so ur safe but might be soon talking to a nub about coplaying

(wave)spl !!!!!!

DeletedUser

The name Elboriqua was my ingame name also .my partner in crime was PR One
We were for a little while known as TS -Terror Squad,then we joined up with axe
I played till I reached 6 mill then had to quit for rl issues
But all had been resolved a long time ago
So I started on the world with the closes settings to 15
hope its as fun