Anyone wanna Hug?

DeletedUser99721

@ zrip

one more time dear

vendetta is not an inactive account
unless walshaw is a liar himself as he has said that vendetta is a LOT more active than people think.

Also, the account was defending...so unless a bot is doing it please give someone their proper dues.

Your ego problem is astounding

and ata...mwu ha ha on the scout defense...I betta bring extra cookies to lure your scouts out

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you want to pick a fight, I am right here.

Yeah, you do talk a big game, I understood why you nobled all those k48 4-5k villages off some nooby player, now you are nobling rim in k59. Jog on and fight the rim, womble too tough for you now. The only person I know you comes on the externals and tells everyone how3 good he is, yet you are losing :icon_rolleyes: And go fight the rim :icon_wink:

Did you like my new cat nukes that started hitting today :lol:

DeletedUser

Sadface nobody includes me in SubV anymore. But i will counter this since that is the thing to do right now.

Whitey666(as you have already mentioned)
Tourpro19
Trojan T
kingmq38(yes i know it isn't the original owner but we seem to have found someone that can do good on the account)
jimihieu
greywolf55
ANTHEUS
RimBound(yes new player we know)
deathangelxyz(new owner we know but still doing a pretty good job wouldn't you say)
-ATA-(yes is ran by a player from brave so i wont really include this player)
crazyhaze67
XPEHb(not old owner)
AAAGGH(joined with me but wasn't in for a very long time)
spanishphil(new owner)
garic(new owner)
WingSky(new owner)
IamN2Speed(forgot this one)

So the people that have new owners i will take out. So we still have 8 original members from SubV. Now this isn't including the people that have asked us to keep it a secret who they are playing that was in the original SubV(which there are some).

Now I'm sure FCB has kept his link, now compare what our subv players did vs crash, compared to what your original players have done against womble, in fact include all the new owners as a matter of fact, not much. OUR players have done this whilst at war with pirana, while the above have had to nap pirana and still done very little.

Crazy must of only just returned, as roscoes sitter was bragging at fighting bunnub with the crazy sit. I love mouthy players, it kind of contradicts what you all say on here

Fighting a pitched battle is not only idiotic, it is demoralising and costly. This is not some ring fight where you cheer your buddy from the sideline. War is won by those willing to do anything to win. The fact that Walshaw is not willing to ask, or admit to asking others for help, only shows he is more concerned about maintaining an image, than actually winning a war. I simply will not get into a one-on-one, pitched battle. I have been called a vulture for jumping in on other peoples battles, I have been called a coward for not fighting fair, and called a variety of other things that should not be mentioned publicly.
Winning or losing does not matter at this point, but morale is incredibly high, and we are fighting back.

First of all, I would like to say this, I see your opinion to be void, as traitors to their flag dont deserve one. However, I will still answer this. CRASH is a collection, It has never faced a tough opponent before Womble. The players that make CRASH have. You know better than I the challenges SubV faced. I would like re-iterate something I said earlier in regards to Brave!. They were always underestimated, you, an outsider, and an-ex SubV have got no idea of the challenges faced, comment on the strength of Brave! when you have knowledge of its growth.

Oh man, this just makes me laugh. Everyone has already rebuttled it anyway. You admit brave didnt do much, cause you gangbanged/recruited the rim before you fought them, as must be the only tactics :icon_biggrin:

I too could HUG the world, by way would you? Thanks for admitting in a way you must of with pirana. You do remember this is just a game, we play a game for fun, to be challenged. How can you improve your skills if you are not challenged. You fight a better opposition to enjoy and get better at the game.

The fact you like to gangbang is probably showing me why you are doing so poorly. It only takes a semi skilled active person to defend well, it takes a skillfull one to take villages off an active opponnent. I refer to the above post what I now think of you.

Go on, talk about how great you are, or what you have done on other worlds. I really dont care, I just see you nobling the rim as wombles too tough for you :)

DeletedUser40113

Ive naught to say to you but this walshaw:

From your reply, you clearly have no flipping idea how to fight a war. Propaganda has worked for you so far, it will not work here.
I am challenged, and many things I theorised to work offensively have been thoroughly crushed by twister defensively, and he has helped me theorise better offensives, sooner or later I will have the same with you. Though if carpet bombing is your best one, then I think it will be a very quick defeat on your behalf.

Question for you now. Do you even know what a tactic is?

DeletedUser

Ive naught to say to you but this walshaw:

From your reply, you clearly have no flipping idea how to fight a war. Propaganda has worked for you so far, it will not work here.
I am challenged, and many things I theorised to work offensively have been thoroughly crushed by twister defensively, and he has helped me theorise better offensives, sooner or later I will have the same with you. Though if carpet bombing is your best one, then I think it will be a very quick defeat on your behalf.

Question for you now. Do you even know what a tactic is?

Awwww, your best way to counter is to insult. You will be suprised at what I know and can do. The fact that this is not my first world where I have led a rank 1, and not my first world were I create ops either.

I might pass you to our mod, on w38 when were together I think I created 5 ops in 6 weeks against different top 5 tribes. We were a rank 1 that was fighting 6 of the top 10 and 4 of the 6 disbanded shortly after my ops. So please lecture me some more, its fun. Well I could send lots of nukes at a few of your villages, but then you can stack. God your such a genius arent you :icon_rolleyes: I got enough nukes locally to deal with the "stacks" I'm up against, so thought do what you get farmercy to do, and keep you busy, only fair :icon_biggrin:

As since I stared "carpet bombing" you, you have ran off to k59 :icon_cool:

DeletedUser40113

Il enlighten you then walsh.
A tactic is a predetermined action that has only a specific number of possible outcomes. A Strategy is a culmination of tactics.
Theres the note for my lecture today :)

Run off? Are you going to get one hell of a surprise or what. I am content to hound twister, but the simple fact is, I am outgunned, so I am off to get more guns :)
If carpet bombing is your way of keeping me busy, I implore you, do it more, I am making sure there are no troops just laying around :)

DeletedUser

Il enlighten you then walsh.
A tactic is a predetermined action that has only a specific number of possible outcomes. A Strategy is a culmination of tactics.
Theres the note for my lecture today :)

Run off? Are you going to get one hell of a surprise or what. I am content to hound twister, but the simple fact is, I am outgunned, so I am off to get more guns :)
If carpet bombing is your way of keeping me busy, I implore you, do it more, I am making sure there are no troops just laying around :)

And with your account manager not working properly, i'm ensuring that you have less full nukes to hit twist with. Its amazing how you talk such a great game. But as duke of brave you did nothing, and now you are the only person I know who brags at getting beat. Run along to the rim where you belong :icon_biggrin: Its funny how ALL your neighbours are doing well, your have the biggest presence and are doing crap.

We and fcb admit the NE is where you are winning. YOU ARE THE ONLY PLAYER IN THE NE THAT IS ACTIVE WITH LOSING STATS, are you not? Maybe you should stop reading about tactics and strategy, and actually follow them :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser93993

@ zrip

and ata...mwu ha ha on the scout defense...I betta bring extra cookies to lure your scouts out

if you have noticed (i think you did long ago) i have a villa named after you.. my white horsies stationed there are waiting for ur cookies ..

DeletedUser40113

And with your account manager not working properly, i'm ensuring that you have less full nukes to hit twist with. Its amazing how you talk such a great game. But as duke of brave you did nothing, and now you are the only person I know who brags at getting beat. Run along to the rim where you belong :icon_biggrin: Its funny how ALL your neighbours are doing well, your have the biggest presence and are doing crap.

We and fcb admit the NE is where you are winning. YOU ARE THE ONLY PLAYER IN THE NE THAT IS ACTIVE WITH LOSING STATS, are you not? Maybe you should stop reading about tactics and strategy, and actually follow them :icon_biggrin:

Who said anything about recruiting troops through the account manager?

I dont brag at being beat walsh, I am simply humble and will accept it, i cannot go back in time after all.
I may be the player in CRASH with the highest losses, but hey, I went after the biggest threat in the northeast, outgunned, and with an account on the verge of collapse, and guess what? I forced him to a standstill. I, for one, am proud of that.

Il wait, and bide my time walsh, no use going after an enemy who expects an attack.
You may have knowledge of war, but you certainly do not know how to use it against me.
Your not even on my radar :)

DeletedUser

I dont brag at being beat walsh, I am simply humble and will accept it,

You contradict yourself in the same post, none of the below is not bragging :icon_rolleyes:

I may be the player in CRASH with the highest losses, but hey, I went after the biggest threat in the northeast, outgunned, and with an account on the verge of collapse, and guess what? I forced him to a standstill. I, for one, am proud of that.

Il wait, and bide my time walsh, no use going after an enemy who expects an attack.
You may have knowledge of war, but you certainly do not know how to use it against me.
Your not even on my radar :)

Maybe I just need a little time helping twist once I stop sending nukes, took me 30 mins to outsmart roscoes sitter, how many has he lost now :icon_razz:

And I doubt your all that, Mr " I dont brag, and are humble, but I'm great" :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser40113

You contradict yourself in the same post, none of the below is not bragging :icon_rolleyes:

Maybe I just need a little time helping twist once I stop sending nukes, took me 30 mins to outsmart roscoes sitter, how many has he lost now :icon_razz:

And I doubt your all that, Mr " I dont brag, and are humble, but I'm great" :icon_rolleyes:

I am humbly confident. I can easily accept loss and will congratulate you the day you defeat me. I am however confident that you will never do so.

There is a huge difference in our abilities walsh. You believe I am inferior, then fine, it makes no difference to the outcome.

Roscoe has had a dozen sitters, all of them preoccupied, the fact that you outsmarted a sitter with no knowledge of the sat account, and one that does not treat it as his own does not increase your merit as an attacker. Not by a longshot.

DeletedUser93993

Roscoe has had a dozen sitters, all of them preoccupied, the fact that you outsmarted a sitter with no knowledge of the sat account, and one that does not treat it as his own does not increase your merit as an attacker. Not by a longshot.

lamest excuse ever i think ...

DeletedUser

Roscoe74 on 30.05. at 21:20
got a great mass tagger you know ;) picks out every single attack in 1 nice swoop,i will greet those 2 noble trains with smiles,i might even send a welcoming party to see if they want a cup of tea before they die ;)

He was speaking with luigi sitter as 50% of the nobles were sent, so not different sitters at THAT time. And if you guys dont communicate, or use notebook or talk to each. Thats more good information

You contradict yourself all the time, I'm humble enough to accept defeat, but you wont defeat me. We love this arrogance, if you will do anything to beat womble why are you nobling and not hugging rim, more contradiction.

You thing you are great in an arguement, but at least others stick to their guns, not say one thing, and in the same sentance contradict it entirely :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Actually true story was sitter who wrote mail to walsh set us sitter before leaving and we accepted in and didn't log in to it after for about half/ or one day to do anything or transfer sit. So you can blame us for it.

DeletedUser93993

Roscoe74 on 30.05. at 21:20
got a great mass tagger you know ;) picks out every single attack in 1 nice swoop,i will greet those 2 noble trains with smiles,i might even send a welcoming party to see if they want a cup of tea before they die ;)

LMAO. really???? well then he failed to see any of my 6 trains..well some of them were sent hours after last nuke.. i wanna know the name of the sitter :lol::lol:

so now we have a CRASH who tags fake trains as real and doesnt even see the real :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Atag, told ya who was sitter :icon_redface: who didn't do anything after previous sitter tagged and did his bit :p

DeletedUser40113

There you go, I did not know of that information, I was speculating :)

I am arrogant, I am humble, I am confident, I am contradicting.

I am all I say I am, I couldnt care less about my contradictions. You interpret them as BS, and I interpret everything you say as BS.

Your just a fly on the wall, something I can play with for hours to amuse myself.

As for rim, they are in the way, so we won't hug them :)

DeletedUser93993

Atag, told ya who was sitter :icon_redface: who didn't do anything after previous sitter tagged and did his bit :p

you know what ...i nobled a roscosh with 1 noble doing 4 run trips...and it takes like 3hrs from a 49min villa. i know. the sitter didn really do a damn thing. keep it up

DeletedUser

you know what ...i nobled a roscosh with 1 noble doing 4 run trips...and it takes like 3hrs from a 49min villa. i know. the sitter didn really do a damn thing. keep it up

Well yeah, sitter (me :icon_redface:) didn't even f logged in to see it lol :p