Anyone wanna Hug?

Sboh

I think we should talk about D-trains ago......!!!

Who cares? Use it don't use it, really doesn't matter, if it works for you use it. If not don't....bahhhh!!!!

I just spent 3 hours at the kids Spring Fair waiting in line at bouncy castles, I need some blood :)

What makes the grass grow?

B L O O D, B L O O D, B L O O D

What you gonna do?

K I L L, K I L L, K I L L

Old Army chant :)

Is the D-train and Bouncy castle part in your army chant too?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This thread was for fishies, but including those "rim" tribes you asked to attack us too, now they became rim :icon_biggrin:

haha, i feel like its a world war where Womble vs. the World...

looks like we've upset the majority of the world. well done, Walsh:icon_wink::icon_wink::icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Lies, you do amuse me. So because a handful of crash players dont like me I must be the most hated person in tw. Your posts have never ever made much sense. Caglen approached quite a few tribes. AHL posted proof you approached AHL, and I posted proof of UAN and TU. One of those players you approached is now in womble, I think I know what I'm talking about. Why do you think crash gets flamed, you all talk big, then get as much help as you can get.

caglen never approached any tribes, tribes may have approached caglen

DeletedUser

Quit being a pansy Fraser, Caglen will be right behind you. His incessant whining will surely scare off anything dangerous, and hey, lets face it, there may actually end up being free hugs.

Nice to see we have an unbiased mod on this world

File Not Found

You know it's all in jest caglen.

My only memories of you previous to now*, have been you being whiny over a color of all things. As I've told you before, if you've an issue with my moderation, take it up with the elder.

* - this recent post also feels whiny.

DeletedUser

We all know there's no point in that, keep up the unbiased work!

I won't start up the other part again as I'm sure others don't want it and the concept seems lost on you.

DeletedUser

We have proved you approached AHL in ascn, and now we have a change in stance on the others :icon_biggrin:

I've seen no proof that I approached anyone. I talk to a lot of tribes but never approached these tribes about womble, they approached me.

DeletedUser70293

I've seen no proof that I approached anyone. I talk to a lot of tribes but never approached these tribes about womble, they approached me.

When you're supposed to represent a tribe, that "you" turns into a "you" that regards your entire tribe.

DeletedUser

When you're supposed to represent a tribe, that "you" turns into a "you" that regards your entire tribe.

Then the post should have reflected that. Naming me instead of the tribe is not correct.

I'm not responsible for who the players in my tribe talk to. Many have conversations, some work on finding out what other tribes are doing, that doesn't make it me.

DeletedUser70293

Then the post should have reflected that. Naming me instead of the tribe is not correct.

I'm not responsible for who the players in my tribe talk to. Many have conversations, some work on finding out what other tribes are doing, that doesn't make it me.

As a leader, it is your (or whoever is now in charge of CRASH's) responsibility to know who your members are talking to and trying to make pacts etc. with.

To ignore that fact is an utter failure in the leadership of a tribe.

DeletedUser

sure but it doesn't change fact that it wasn't me, I said you could say some one in the tribe talked to them but it is wrong to say I approached these tribes.

We know womble approached the tribes in the south to work with them against us but I'd never say it was walshaw.

DeletedUser

sure but it doesn't change fact that it wasn't me, I said you could say some one in the tribe talked to them but it is wrong to say I approached these tribes.

We know womble approached the tribes in the south to work with them against us but I'd never say it was walshaw.

Piss off, we have approached no one, except as fishies were attaking we said could you fake on this day, thats it. Unlike sharing inactives, nap, and swapping sits with them like you are doing :icon_rolleyes:

Why do we need to work with others against you? The fact you even have too, proves that the last 3 months of bragging how great crash are, must be false. Even your own tribe said you would win via merging rather than fighting

DeletedUser

Piss off, we have approached no one, except as fishies were attaking we said could you fake on this day, thats it. Unlike sharing inactives, nap, and swapping sits with them like you are doing :icon_rolleyes:

Why do we need to work with others against you? The fact you even have too, proves that the last 3 months of bragging how great crash are, must be false. Even your own tribe said you would win via merging rather than fighting

Seems to have hit as nerve, found out, not mentioned before as it was expected and no big deal to us.

DeletedUser

Seems to have hit as nerve, found out, not mentioned before as it was expected and no big deal to us.

No, its the crap you lot come out with to make yourselves look better, I wouldnt even do diplomacy with pirana, so why would I do so with some rim tribe to get them to attack you.

The fact you have nap'ed your longest and oldest enemies for womble and now work with them says it all, we are all not as desperate as you lot :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

No, its the crap you lot come out with to make yourselves look better, I wouldnt even do diplomacy with pirana, so why would I do so with some rim tribe to get them to attack you.

Hmm kinda makes ASCN special don't it ;)

DeletedUser

Yet desperation leaks from every pore.

Because I mock you for asking for help, and womble dont, how are we the desperate ones. I really wish you were in charge still, war might of been over by now :icon_cool: