Apathy say jump ,they asked "how high"

DeletedUser

Well yes i agree ,it's early war and everything can happen however if you are depending on wobble then we already saw in the past wobble and their diplomacies (Beware of wobble apathy)

I know all the talent 322 has but you might have to agree on they have no direction from leadership(i guess they flee in my terror) and original player from "Lord ayok" already quit ,*322* is sitting that account (sometime tw player open it)
New player on Lord Ayok i looked in once to see if he took over the account ,which he did but i have not been on that account since.

DeletedUser100466

[spoil]
That's why you asked us for a NAP?
I am not leader neither in council( already showed my feelings about this matter to council)

For a tribe that is supposed to be building trust with us, you sure aren't helping the cause flaming us on the externals. :icon_confused:
I am not flaming just stated out the usual so pick your fight elsewhere.

Show me one time where we have ever broken diplomacy. You can't, because we haven't. Yarr would like to make you think we have because their former leader neglected to share the terms of our alliance with them when he left. Not our fault, theirs, but clearly you're not bright enough to see past their propaganda. Our conscience is clear. :icon_wink:
I am not pursued by yarr propaganda ,i have my own consciousness and what i see is crystal clear.
[/spoil]

Answered in green

In the *322* war topic ,i heard they having conflict between south vs north:lol:

DeletedUser

[spoil][/spoil]

Answered in green

In the *322* war topic ,i heard they having conflict between south vs north:lol:

This is a 1st, retracting your pnp? hang on! is that a pig flying out the window over a blue moon?

:lol:

DeletedUser100466

This is a 1st, retracting your pnp? hang on! is that a pig flying out the window over a blue moon?

:lol:

I have no idea what are you saying so you might wanna show some light :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: AAA
Side 2:
Tribes: *322*

Timeframe: Last week <<< A bit misleading, I was just too lazy to pick the exact times from the declaration - in reality is just over 48 hours.

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 107
Side 2: 7
Difference: 100
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 930,854
Side 2: 64,840
Difference: 866,014
chart

So, just over 48 hours into the war and AAA has a commanding lead. The first op landed with the majority of targets being taken. There were a few large stacks, and some sexy ODA for some. I guess now we wait for the 322 reply. AAA however, will continue munching. Hopefully the claims that 322's core players are skilled and will step up are true (from a neutral's perspective). They do, for a fact, need massive re-organisation of defense given the distance the frontline has moved. In my opinion this war will only go one way (assuming no other parties join in) but I guess we will have to wait to see. So far, 322 have been found wanting and the first player has been kicked/jumped the ship.

PS: He was terrible.
red.png
Andylees77Left18th January 2013 - 09:0317,837

Good luck to all involved. I hope this war gets more interesting in the next few weeks.

diegoelgrande

I wish the same.

I would like to congrats some AAA players that showed some impressive coordination: 0xABAD1DEA, Lord Maro and Raveman9 as they nobled like 20 villages in the same second.

About the core player...I think there is good stuff there, but only an attack can probe that.

About the front, well I dont think there is a front yet, but it will be one once AAA take all those villages they are taking...then as someone said there will be a decent front line to fight in. Now there are lots of 1v1 around, and unfortunately Skulls player are loosing badly.

Ponds186

Ain't done with what? Even sacrificing some villages or waiting for us to reach your so called core players? Your tribe lost a huge amount of villages in a small timeframe. We are already in the core, or whatever that shitty pile of *322* villages is called.

There is a limit of keeping your head high in the air, and sir, you crossed it already by far. It's ok. People lose and people win.

When a stronger force opposes you, accept it.

I wouldn't say that for 2 reasons

1. 322 has not been flaming anyone, nor showing any high handedness and no need from our side to blow off like that
2. Never underestimate your enemy

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say that for 2 reasons

1. 322 has not been flaming anyone, nor showing any high handedness and no need from our side to blow off like that
2. Never underestimate your enemy

Well said Ponds - underestimating a tribe or a situation in TW is the quickest way to get your arse handed to you. 322 have survived until now and so should be given the respect they deserve.

DeletedUser100466

Well said Ponds - underestimating a tribe or a situation in TW is the quickest way to get your arse handed to you. 322 have survived until now and so should be given the respect they deserve.

Yes they indeed survived so far but those happy days are over
vilcoca.gif

DeletedUser

Ain't done with what? Even sacrificing some villages or waiting for us to reach your so called core players? Your tribe lost a huge amount of villages in a small timeframe. We are already in the core, or whatever that shitty pile of *322* villages is called.

There is a limit of keeping your head high in the air, and sir, you crossed it already by far. It's ok. People lose and people win.

When a stronger force opposes you, accept it.

Bad attitude, try being a little more humble. There is nothing to brag about when it comes to completely crushing players who are far less skilled/more inactive than you.

diegoelgrande

Bad attitude, try being a little more humble. There is nothing to brag about when it comes to completely crushing players who are far less skilled/more inactive than you.

Completely agree.

And Sam, that map is great but those X are very big...it seems that you nobled 1/8 of K54, and you "only" nobled 130 vills... (1/8 of Skull villages)

DeletedUser100466

Completely agree.

And Sam, that map is great but those X are very big...it seems that you nobled 1/8 of K54, and you "only" nobled 130 vills... (1/8 of Skull villages)

well it's not going to be pin point accurate but i understand your point.I will look into this problem in next one
cool-check-mark-symbol-and-ok-smiley-emoticon.gif

diegoelgrande

Thank you very much. We dont need more things to crush our morale, its pretty much in the ground right now so.. :D

And looking this:

Rank.....Name....Conq..Lost........ODA............ ODD.........
2..........AAA..... 133....8............9.921.029....3.307.574

AAA attacks(and conquers) while Skull stack (or try to defend) their villages.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: AAA
Side 2:
Tribes: *322*

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 162
Side 2: 8
Difference: 154
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,287,894
Side 2: 71,689
Difference: 1,216,205
chart

Some recent stats from the war. Very disappointed with 322 so far - have not attempted any co-ordinated response and there has been an overall lack of recap attempts. This has gone from a potential war to a mop up. Will this change? From the course of the war so far, I doubt it.