Side 2:
Tribes: AAA

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 1
Difference: 4

chart

Be back in 24h when the first 3k attacks land.

DeletedUser

Yawn, this is dull and boring. When will AAA merge more so we can fight them. Gets boring here not being able to ear SLURP. Wouldnt mind having ago at a tribe that shows a sign of having at least some skill

DeletedUser109674

Yawn, this is dull and boring. When will AAA merge more so we can fight them. Gets boring here not being able to ear SLURP. Wouldnt mind having ago at a tribe that shows a sign of having at least some skill

I don't understand the logic or statement behind whatever you are doing but i get one thing...
[spoil]
troll-u-mad-smiley-emoticon.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

War status so far:

22b98f059fdbb0cfb2fd881ec1cd8fda.png
k

Also Ex-*322* player joined wobble

[spoil]
3ab734c2e63c3ffa581b140824bc6442.png
[/spoil]

Not to mention D Army caps because he deleted his account
[spoil]
57c047fa9d55c358eddf6c6193a382cb.png
[/spoil]

I hate to be the person to point out what's obvious, but it would seem that Wobble have either pre-planned this with AAA or they have absolutely no respect for AAA by recruiting all their refugees.

AAA just seem happy to sit on its hands. Odd.

DeletedUser109674

I hate to be the person to point out what's obvious, but it would seem that Wobble have either pre-planned this with AAA or they have absolutely no respect for AAA by recruiting all their refugees.

Sorry to burst your bubble but you are not good in flaming others
3yfm7ut.gif

DeletedUser

I am not trying to flame. I have said nothing on this matter for, well, since it began. It seems as though AAA have already made their decision over this. Wobble are not stupid enough to provoke a war they don't need right now, which leads me to the conclusion that this was a pre-arranged deal.

DeletedUser

Was simply stating Sam ol' buddy, that I wish Yarr had someone with skill to fight, but apparently that is too much for us to ask for on this world

DeletedUser

Was simply stating Sam ol' buddy, that I wish Yarr had someone with skill to fight, but apparently that is too much for us to ask for on this world

I'd be interested to see who you are in-game considering that it seems Yarr already has its hands full...But I suppose this really isn't the topic.

I sincerely hope *322* can get it into gear, they do have the talent to put up a fight.

DeletedUser94346

It seems that my 6k incomings are slowing down my computer, but even so:

Be back in 24h when the first 3k attacks land.

Aye, you're holding your own for now...but in the meantime your tribemates are getting nearly as badly smashed as your farms and smithys. You're lasting longer than your friends, but i doubt it'll be by much :icon_neutral:

diegoelgrande

Aye, you're holding your own for now...but in the meantime your tribemates are getting nearly as badly smashed as your farms and smithys. You're lasting longer than your friends, but i doubt it'll be by much :icon_neutral:

Farms and Smithies can be rebuilt.

Even so...last longer is good enough for me.

DeletedUser

I know more since i have friend`s in both tribe`s. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser109674

Status so far
[spoil]
83c6b0172f6350fb0d03cae6c41ba206.png
[/spoil]

Last 48 hours
[spoil]
3352b33f43d9bfe9c0671b2bf40cd26a.png
[/spoil]

We oped *322* duke Mikey and he defended worse than barbarian villages....
[spoil]
f7b3751b10d102290a3aa63f04aa8662.png
[/spoil]

diegoelgrande

We are doing so well! Only 122 looses from (basing on what I seen of his defense) inactive player/s is pretty inspiring. May be, just may, we last another week. :)

DeletedUser109674

I'd be interested to see who you are in-game considering that it seems Yarr already has its hands full...But I suppose this really isn't the topic.

I sincerely hope *322* can get it into gear, they do have the talent to put up a fight.

why you talking from your "ass"
because everything you say is "Shit"