APOC vs. the rest of the world as told by King Arturus (PNP)

DeletedUser

I am still waiting for someone to actually put their money where their mouth is. I been challenging you all for about half a year now and no one has been able to do anything about it. No one. So you go on making your stupid comments. Fact is no one can do anything in game to hurt me. And that is probably what pisses you guys off the most. So you come in here and make idiotic comments because that is all you can do.

:icon_rolleyes:

Everyone who didn't like you enough/could be arsed to attack you left this world a long time ago. Have you thought that maybe the enemy have a different set of priorities than just to launch on king A?
You may think the world revolved around you, but It doesn't. This may of changed since I was on this world, but when I was here, you didn't take shit from the enemy unless the were inactive, and everytime you were launched on you got everyone to stack you nearly as much as aetost was. *note, not about to start speaking of Aetost *.

You want to know why you are still here? I'll tell you why:
Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None ~FOE~ 07th April 2009 - 22:00:01 475
None ~FOE~ 25th April 2009 - 10:00:01 2,810
~FOE~ NOOBS 11th October 2009 - 22:00:02 170,236
NOOBS None 05th December 2009 - 10:00:02 711,895
None BaseET 07th December 2009 - 04:00:01 733,361
BaseET =APOC= 19th May 2010 - 07:23:53 3,004,757

The tribes you were in. They were good tribes (maybe not foe :icon_wink:)

That is the simple reason you survived. You joined a tribe that was willing to help you and when the going got tough you switched over to a tribe more benfiical to your own survival. Such as from foe to NOOBS, then when NOOBS was failing, NOOBS to ET.

You may think you have beaten everyone by your own doing. But no. You have played for yourself and used your tribes to help your own welfare and to get them to noble anyone who attacked you and then moved to the next tribe If you felt they weren't giving you enough. When the !?! was around, you picked off on their inactives. Don't bullshit and say they were active. In truth, all you have done in this world is survived. You haven't done much until you got larger which may I remind you, is what you criticized Aetost about.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:

Everyone who didn't like you enough/could be arsed to attack you left this world a long time ago. Have you thought that maybe the enemy have a different set of priorities than just to launch on king A?
You may think the world revolved around you, but It doesn't. This may of changed since I was on this world, but when I was here, you didn't take shit from the enemy unless the were inactive, and everytime you were launched on you got everyone to stack you nearly as much as aetost was. *note, not about to start speaking of Aetost *.

You want to know why you are still here? I'll tell you why:

The tribes you were in. They were good tribes (maybe not foe :icon_wink:)

That is the simple reason you survived. You joined a tribe that was willing to help you and when the going got tough you switched over to a tribe more benfiical to your own survival. Such as from foe to NOOBS, then when NOOBS was failing, NOOBS to ET.

You may think you have beaten everyone by your own doing. But no. You have played for yourself and used your tribes to help your own welfare and to get them to noble anyone who attacked you and then moved to the next tribe If you felt they weren't giving you enough. When the !?! was around, you picked off on their inactives. Don't bullshit and say they were active. In truth, all you have done in this world is survived. You haven't done much until you got larger which may I remind you, is what you criticized Aetost about.

You seriously don't know my history do you? Once again for all you slow morons out there... even though a good deal of it is in the beginning of this thread..... A sitter placed my account is noobs when I was at the hospital taking care of my kid with cancer. Now... when I got back the foe leaders thought it be best just to start moving people over to NOOBs as they got big enough because of all our real life pressures and lack of FOE activity. Now.. farooq betrayed the agreement I had with King Red and began to let his new TO recruits pick on active ~FOE~ members. I protected ~FOE~ as I promised I would do. The TO recruits got pissed. Farooq kicked me out. I still had friends at BaseEt who took me in and told farooq to f*** off basically. We all went to war. We took my NOOBs and ~FOE~ friends as soon as it was feasible to do so. NOOBs failed. Then !?! family failed and the rest is history my friend.

So get your facts straight. No one has been more loyal than me in this world. Everyone who listened to me is now in APOC and prospering and some have come back and are causing havoc in various regions of the world. You, Edward have no idea what is going on. Its actually quite sad.

So you guys keep saying stupid stuff. Just let us advance all the way south. I never seen a bunch of more defensive fools. Get your crap together and make an attack plan already!

And as for Nonsou I am sorry I refereed to you as a he. I knew you were a girl. I just didn't think about it when posting that reply.

DeletedUser

I meant you forgot -FE@R- :icon_redface:

Side 1:
Tribes: =APOC=, -APOC-, MAGI
Side 2:
Tribes: HAWK, FE@R, -FE@R-

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 875
Side 2: 999
Difference: 124

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 219
Side 2: 169
Difference: 50

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,909,223
Side 2: 8,989,036
Difference: 2,079,813

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,947,117
Side 2: 1,568,827
Difference: 378,290

chart

Not much of a difference in my opinion, overall.

DeletedUser

50 conquers against the enemy in a week more is a lot and it adds up over time. At that rate we have 200 more conquers a month. And I can tell you they are not getting enemy conquers on my frontline with my mates which is k49. The HAWK front is going slower than I would like but I am not out there so not much I can do about it personally.

DeletedUser

random post

you cant say 50 is good since their total conquers is 1k and yours is 875 so even though you're up in stats they're growth rate is higher than yours.

out

DeletedUser

You seriously don't know my history do you? Once again for all you slow morons out there... even though a good deal of it is in the beginning of this thread..... A sitter placed my account is noobs when I was at the hospital taking care of my kid with cancer. Now... when I got back the foe leaders thought it be best just to start moving people over to NOOBs as they got big enough because of all our real life pressures and lack of FOE activity. Now.. farooq betrayed the agreement I had with King Red and began to let his new TO recruits pick on active ~FOE~ members. I protected ~FOE~ as I promised I would do. The TO recruits got pissed. Farooq kicked me out. I still had friends at BaseEt who took me in and told farooq to f*** off basically. We all went to war. We took my NOOBs and ~FOE~ friends as soon as it was feasible to do so. NOOBs failed. Then !?! family failed and the rest is history my friend.

So get your facts straight. No one has been more loyal than me in this world. Everyone who listened to me is now in APOC and prospering and some have come back and are causing havoc in various regions of the world. You, Edward have no idea what is going on. Its actually quite sad.

Whatever the circumstances of you moving tribes was, It still was the reason you did survive. You moved tribes whether it was you or not, but It was your account. Maybe I should make this bit a little clearer to clear up any future misconceptions. You are playing the King A account at the size that it is becuase you have been in tribes that would stack you until your villages were bursting. Maybe I was wrong about you deliberately switching tribes, whatever. The fact remains that you did shit all against the enemy until you were a lot bigger with the exception on munching on the inactives. It doesn't take a good player to ask for support and kill nukes and nobles with other players troops. So please stop running your mouth like you're the best player. Deflate that big ego of yours, look back when you were a lot smaller and think what you actually did to get all 'highly skilled'. Because the way I see you King A is a script writer and a player who can ask for support and send a few nukes. Not as you portray yourself.

I do have a good idea what is going on. I have been on a few accounts recently, I still speak to many old w35 friends and I have twstats and this forum to help me with other world dealings. :icon_rolleyes:

On a different note, how is your son? Haven't heard anything since I was in APOC. :)

random post

you cant say 50 is good since their total conquers is 1k and yours is 875 so even though you're up in stats they're growth rate is higher than yours.

out

Can also be becuase they are intenalling more? Or perhaps eating up barbs and not participating in a war? Either way, using a 125 village lead on growth over 50+ war nobles is a little stupid since 50+ villages that have the potential to have nukesin /D in other players villages is a lot better than a freshly nobled internal.

DeletedUser

What it comes down to, is, when you're actually winning a war, you're conquering more against the enemy than they're are nobling in total conquers.

Currently =APOC= isn't winning.

DeletedUser

What it comes down to, is, when you're actually winning a war, you're conquering more against the enemy than they're are nobling in total conquers.

I didn't say they were losing or winning :icon_wink: Just giving an alternate view on it
The tribe that is taking the most ground on all sides is the one that is winning (;

DeletedUser

What does that prove? The enemy is good at nobling barbs and we eventually take them. That's got to be the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

As for Edward I like to see you survive the op that !?! did on me and failed. A lot of people switched sides after that one because they knew they were screwed. And it greatly impressed Base leadership as well.

Fact is I should have been rimmed back in the day and OMEGA, NE, TO, NOOBs, and !?! all failed. I survived and got stronger through each war. Now there is no one who can take me. Someone prove me wrong... please. I like to see you try. :lol:

DeletedUser

What does that prove? The enemy is good at nobling barbs and we eventually take them. That's got to be the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

That would seem on your perspective, but it is the truth. You'll never fully destroy your enemy if they're capping more villages than you are. No matter how many you're taking from them. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

That would seem on your perspective, but it is the truth. You'll never fully destroy your enemy if they're capping more villages than you are. No matter how many you're taking from them. :icon_idea:

I see it like this: As long as we are taking more off them then they are off us we are winning. They will eventually run out of barbs to noble. And I have no confidence in a lot of these deep south barb noblers can actually fight when they are forced to. Most of these barb noblers will lose interest when they see lots of incomings and quit. This has been my experience so far in this world. If they were taking more cities off us on daily basis I be impressed but they aren't. They are in a defensive position and we are in an offensive position. Personally I think most people be on offense than defense. There is more power in it.

DeletedUser98521

Amusing

I find it amusing that people from a tribe that gets over 53% of their noblings from barbs, and another 14% from internalizing complain about another side that does the same thing.
I also find it amusing that the only way that a certain tribe can move forward in a war is not by honorably fighting, but by having to resort to spies, tribejumpers and turncoats.
It may be true that APOC has more members and more villages. The moment that they lose the number 1 spot, how many tribe jumpers will jump.
Please don't argue loyalty, because that is a moot point with several players in W35.

DeletedUser

I find it amusing that people from a tribe that gets over 53% of their noblings from barbs, and another 14% from internalizing complain about another side that does the same thing.
I also find it amusing that the only way that a certain tribe can move forward in a war is not by honorably fighting, but by having to resort to spies, tribejumpers and turncoats.
It may be true that APOC has more members and more villages. The moment that they lose the number 1 spot, how many tribe jumpers will jump.
Please don't argue loyalty, because that is a moot point with several players in W35.

I think APOC is beyond the need for spies. But I never much paid attention to that anyway. I always hated that crap. As for turncoats... yes I have approved a few members on my side because they proved they were of decent caliber and we didn't want to spend time nobling every single village. The obvious example that comes to my mind is Brit, which has proved to be a good asset. As for number 1 spot the cord of APOC is BaseET and my FOE mates. They will never betray one another. This is one reason the tribe is so strong.

Back to barb nobling. Yes my side does it. I do not personally anymore. I wish I could stop it but I can't enforce it nor can other tribal leaders without damaging the tribe so we do our best to just encourage people to focus their nobles on the enemy. Encouragement is the best stance to take on this issue in my experience. I clear enemy villages and make them easy to noble and more people jump in.

Anyway... we can argue every little point but it all comes down to APOC is offensive and FEAR is defensive. It takes offensive measures to expand. This is what FEAR lacks so FEAR will be destroyed. I haven't personally fought HAWK so I will not comment on them myself.

DeletedUser

As for Edward I like to see you survive the op that !?! did on me and failed. A lot of people switched sides after that one because they knew they were screwed. And it greatly impressed Base leadership as well.

I did not brag or say how I could handle the op or whatever. I prefer startup and I despise worlds that end up being family wars. As soon as a big family starts to take over I get bored and don't wish to play the world any longer.
You on the other hand, brag. And you brag hard when you haven't done much else than get yourself stacked. If I was in APOC while that op was launched on me, I would easily be able to survive if I had your amount of defensive troops flowing into my villages.

DeletedUser

I did not brag or say how I could handle the op or whatever. I prefer startup and I despise worlds that end up being family wars. As soon as a big family starts to take over I get bored and don't wish to play the world any longer.
You on the other hand, brag. And you brag hard when you haven't done much else than get yourself stacked. If I was in APOC while that op was launched on me, I would easily be able to survive if I had your amount of defensive troops flowing into my villages.

It was over 500 real incoming ... which at the the time was a lot due to the size of players in this world. Everyone was impressed including Fork and Binn. It wouldn't had been as easy as you think. I had some stacks but I spend days reorganizing my own support and sniping. Sniping was made easy with a script (I had the villages sniped days before they got there) but it still required a lot of work. And at the time I was alone in k27. BaseEt was not there yet.

DeletedUser98521

Honestly, the war is too close to call at the moment. I could actually make arguments (Valid Arguments) for both sides being the victor.
The economics of the battle field and the tribulations of Tribal Wars in general do not support your claim that offensive is better. It is the strategy of both disciplines working together that is the best.
In my humble opinion, APOC should be doing a whole lot better than they are, considering their position and stronghold in the northern reaches. Of course this may be because of the lack of growing space and the length of time it takes to move individuals that have no room to grow, into K's where they can try to expand.

DeletedUser

Honestly, the war is too close to call at the moment. I could actually make arguments (Valid Arguments) for both sides being the victor.
The economics of the battle field and the tribulations of Tribal Wars in general do not support your claim that offensive is better. It is the strategy of both disciplines working together that is the best.
In my humble opinion, APOC should be doing a whole lot better than they are, considering their position and stronghold in the northern reaches. Of course this may be because of the lack of growing space and the length of time it takes to move individuals that have no room to grow, into K's where they can try to expand.

Okay... lets look at it this way... By me FEAR can not hold any villages from anyone. However, APOC can take villages from anyone. This is the k49 front. There might be weaker places in the world but my squad has a very very strong front and we all are well protected. I take that any day. :lol:

DeletedUser98521

Problem with that argument is that is one K while the war is being fought worldwide.
There are a few strategic moves that would collapse your house of cards very quickly, if someone were to employ them.
Strength in one member, or in one K does not denote a Solid Barrier.