APOC vs. the rest of the world as told by King Arturus (PNP)

DeletedUser98521

I was speaking of King A
Previous worldsWorld Player Conquers Last seen
EN23 King Arturus 4 2008-10-18 21:37:53
EN54 King Arturus 0 2011-02-19 04:08:16

DeletedUser

I was speaking of King A

omg... you are a moron....

w23 was the first world I ever played. I quit and started again in w26 where I got my act together. w54 I simply joined to test 7.0 scripts to prepare for the 7.0 update. I can't believe you guys even brought it up. You all are getting desperate.

DeletedUser75781

I was speaking of King A

Idk about W23, but as you can see in W54, he didn't grow beyond 126 points :icon_rolleyes:

Meaning he did NOT play that world, he just created an account in that world and didn't play it. So he can't QUIT a world, when he didn't even PLAY that world.

DeletedUser

Idk about W23, but as you can see in W54, he didn't grow beyond 126 points :icon_rolleyes:

Meaning he did NOT play that world, he just created an account in that world and didn't play it. So he can't QUIT a world, when he didn't even PLAY that world.

Yes.. and as for W23 at least it only took me one world to figure out how to play decently. A good deal of you have played several worlds and still don't get it. :icon_wink:

King Sean04

I was speaking of King A

But the mighty and all knowledgeable nightlord has never quit any world? Your so full of crap your eyes are brown :lol:

DeletedUser98521

Why doesn't it make any sense? It makes about as much sense as anything in this entire post. Like you talking about how great and wonderful you are.

DeletedUser

Why doesn't it make any sense? It makes about as much sense as anything in this entire post. Like you talking about how great and wonderful you are.

Ya I am great and wonderful. Prove me wrong. I dare you! he he he he

DeletedUser98521

Can't do it, it was comprehension, not observation. My bad. Do you actually think that I'm following all this real closely?

DeletedUser

Can't do it, it was comprehension, not observation. My bad. Do you actually think that I'm following all this real closely?

Doesn't surprise me.... every one does everything in your tribe half-assed. I wouldn't expect you to do anything different when posting in the externals.

DeletedUser98521

no, not really. I expect such out of you though.
You are fun to talk to though.

King Sean04

The Rock is calling I can hear it. Go back to sleep, it seems you have lost touch with reality. You are just making yourself look like a fool. This is called PnP aka politics and propaganda if you haven't realized.

DeletedUser

The Rock is calling I can hear it. Go back to sleep, it seems you have lost touch with reality. You are just making yourself look like a fool. This is called PnP aka politics and propaganda if you haven't realized.

Maybe he is a masochist. He enjoys bringing pain on himself.

DeletedUser98521

Oh, come on, lets have some more conversation. I'm enjoying myself.
If I make myself look like a fool, who really cares . . . seriously . . . it's a game.
Do you actually think that I care what happens here, in the game, out of the game?
I'm here till you bore me.