APPLE: We're rubbish, but we love the attention.

DeletedUser

I'm here to declare the lack of ambition for a tribe that was formed yesterday: APPLE

We're awful. Like, seriously... If me being the most experienced player there doesn't tell you just how bad we are, then I don't know what will.
Pulled out of a 2 year TW retirement by a rather close friend, I've decided to return to World 51... But really none of us could give a monkeys armpit about this world, so I'm here to declare our general lack of ambition.

Will we be the number 1 tribe? - Lol, no.
Will we strive to make a name for ourselves? - As W51's worst tribe, perhaps.
Will we 1337pwnn00bs? - Probably... But only n00bs. Or ourselves.
Will we make ANY effort at all? - *Munches on an apple*

Our only ambition for the core is to stop before we reach the seeds.

Have a great game ladies and gentlemen,
Kusty <3

DeletedUser

Our only ambition for the core is to stop before we reach the seeds.

This post will only be declared as win if I see more awesome puns like this one! :icon_redface:

Good luck to W51's worst tribe :lol:

DeletedUser

This post will only be declared as win if I see more awesome puns like this one! :icon_redface:

Good luck to W51's worst tribe :lol:

Lol, you should see our forums... I went a little overboard with the apple puns.

DeletedUser

i'm not a big fan of tribe introductions. but this one was ok :)
also kustard, i died when i read your sig

DeletedUser

Sorry, I didn't actually read your tribe introduction. I intended to but then my attention was diverted away from your mediocre and idiotic post by a flashy and overbearing signature.

But good luck and stuff anyway. Keep up the lack of ambition :)

DeletedUser

h0lly! ^_^

*Huggles*

We have strict rules about giving out apples... But..... D'awwww, I love you man! :D
*Gives h0lly an apple*

DeletedUser

APPLE doesn't recruit people, silly :D
APPLE tempts people with sweet juicy treats, then knocks them out and ties them up while they're busy om nom nomming those delicious spheres of sensual delight ^_^

DeletedUser

I object to this tribe, as an imposition on my own identity. That's it, you guys are going down. I hearby declare war on APPLE. You might be a bit far away, but I'll get there eventually.

DeletedUser

I object to this tribe, as an imposition on my own identity. That's it, you guys are going down. I hearby declare war on APPLE. You might be a bit far away, but I'll get there eventually.

^is angry for lack of apples.

(ps, forget apples, go tangerines :icon_cool:)

DeletedUser

Silly :D
APPLE doesn't go to war. APPLE eats apples :D
You fail ^_^

DeletedUser

If you could give rep here like you can on the uk forums, you'd be getting a +1 for awesomeness.
Seriously, you should bottle that stuff and sell it. You'd make a fortune.

DeletedUser

Best thread I've ever read on the TW forums. No, seriously.