APPLE: We're rubbish, but we love the attention.

DeletedUser

South-west!
I mailed u three minutes ago. No response ;(
Is cold out there.

Edit: I made a temporary shelter.

Properties
Tribe name:Bend
Tag:Over
Number of members:1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

er, is 'Kustine' zuza? Or has Kustard always been called that and I've never noticed?

A while ago, I thought it would be fun to come back from a long period away from the forums and tell everyone I had a sex change. The reactions were epic :)

And KK, you plan on meeting up with Apathy someday?

I can't decide on what you're trying to ask me...

Like, a real life thing? A tribe joining thing? A shared forum thing? A growing big in the middle of your area thing? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I can't decide on what you're trying to ask me...

Like, a real life thing? A tribe joining thing? A shared forum thing? A growing big in the middle of your area thing? :icon_confused:

h0lleh! I'll ask again :(
What were you asking?

DeletedUser

Was there really any need to make another pointless thread that nobody cares about ?

DeletedUser

Can I have an invite?

No way! You're too good for us =3

---

If anyone wants to ask an invite because they expect our tribe to be super fun, I'm afraid to say that we're actually really boring. Like, really. Take a bite out of our forums and all you'll taste is bitter disappointment.
Don't ask for an invite because you're expecting to enter what is the comical version of the golden halls of valhalla - It's just setting your expectations of a 9-man tribe a little high :lol:

DeletedUser

This thread made me laugh quite a bit I give this tribe a thumbs up lol... :p

DeletedUser

No way! You're too good for us =3

---

If anyone wants to ask an invite because they expect our tribe to be super fun, I'm afraid to say that we're actually really boring. Like, really. Take a bite out of our forums and all you'll taste is bitter disappointment.
Don't ask for an invite because you're expecting to enter what is the comical version of the golden halls of valhalla - It's just setting your expectations of a 9-man tribe a little high :lol:

And my entire application about spear nukes and hugz4everyone being your daddy didn't make you think "This guy is awesome!"? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I'm here to declare the lack of ambition for a tribe that was formed yesterday: APPLE

We're awful. Like, seriously... If me being the most experienced player there doesn't tell you just how bad we are, then I don't know what will.
Pulled out of a 2 year TW retirement by a rather close friend, I've decided to return to World 51... But really none of us could give a monkeys armpit about this world, so I'm here to declare our general lack of ambition.

Will we be the number 1 tribe? - Lol, no.
Will we strive to make a name for ourselves? - As W51's worst tribe, perhaps.
Will we 1337pwnn00bs? - Probably... But only n00bs. Or ourselves.
Will we make ANY effort at all? - *Munches on an apple*

Our only ambition for the core is to stop before we reach the seeds.

Have a great game ladies and gentlemen,
Kusty <3

Now that is true ambition!
what i love to see :)

Good luck to you APPLE's. May i join? :3 - Jk. I'm too bad for u guys :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Was there really any need to make another pointless thread that nobody cares about ?

actually, if you cared to read the entire thread before posting you would've noticed how many people replied with positive comments towards this thread. in other words a lot of people cared, but hey, since you're the only guy that matters and you didn't care i guess karma should delete this thread right?:icon_rolleyes: