APPLE: We're rubbish, but we love the attention.

DeletedUser

actually, if you cared to read the entire thread before posting you would've noticed how many people replied with positive comments towards this thread. in other words a lot of people cared, but hey, since you're the only man guy that matters and you didn't care i guess karma should delete this thread right?:icon_rolleyes:

I like this guy :icon_cool:

@ Gnome - It depends...do you like apples?

DeletedUser

I just have to say that this is the most amazing thread that has appeared on the world 51 forum. I think I'm in love. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

:icon_surprised: For me! :icon_razz:

nom nom nom!! Munchies and crunchies the very best. Except for cookies and milk. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Yeah we like cookies too. But Kustard is an apple nazi and he does not allow them :D

DeletedUser

no cookies! How do you survive? Man cannot live without cookies. I am a firm believer in it. Want a cookie? :-D

DeletedUser

Dammit Darth!

I wasn't going to eat the cookies! I swear! Look I have an apple right here! *Chomps on it*

DeletedUser

but kustard they be starving for cookies. you can't deprive a man from the best combination ever invented for this long without insanity setting in. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

/facedesk

Cookies...need..........cookies.................

DeletedUser

Would you all please stop spamming in my apple thread? Here we talk about apples, apples and nothing BUT apples! D:

Cookies are satan in confectionary form. We will not dignify them by speaking of them here, MMKAY!!? >=(

DeletedUser

See obvious signs of madness! *hands toasty a cookie behind kustard's back*