Are HOT losing ground in their wars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i was being sarcastic with the long range and someone having an advantage, hence the LONG bit in there lol

and ye don't need the village but it helps instead of obvious 300-400 hr noble trains

DeletedUser7529

Yes it is good , but wouldn't it be better if you would get rid of your enemy then your inactives ? some active players might get fed up after taking alot of inactives , let them get into the wars .

It would be better if every tribe had a Ysiek .

If you get rid of your inactives while dominating the enemy that is good, as your opposition will not take those inactives, you will.

Yes, every tribe needs a Ysiek. TW has one in Jirkii.

Who does HOT have?

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;2221583 said:
If you get rid of your inactives while dominating the enemy that is good, as your opposition will not take those inactives, you will.

Yes, every tribe needs a Ysiek. TW has one in Jirkii.

Who does HOT have?

People seems to think it's hanlin or highborn I have been told .

Yes that is a great thing , but it will only be great if you won in all fronts .

DeletedUser7529

People seems to think it's hanlin or highborn I have been told .

Yes that is a great thing , but it will only be great if you won in all fronts .

lol Hanlin or Highborn in the same category as Ysiek and Jirkii?

The difference between them is that Hanlin and Highborn are warriors in this game.

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;2221608 said:
lol Hanlin or Highborn in the same category as Ysiek and Jirkii?

The difference between them is that Hanlin and Highborn are warriors in this game.

Can't argue with that , would be fun to see who would win against each other though , Jirki or Ysiek ? I would say they would wait till the other gets abandoned , go figure when that would even happen , maybe if they got banned .

DeletedUser

LMAO Highborn sim? your getting bad information whoever said that jeeez.

DeletedUser

looking at stats, most hots top guys are evenly eating up there inactives

not allot of big enemy claims since may apart from schnapi4ever

DeletedUser

well, few of them have enermy claims but looking at a few others aswell they all seems to be eating up inactives, I aint giving names as aint singling players out

i dint say that as a bad thing i was just saying that all HOT's top players are eating inactives, they dont have 1 ysiek, they have a few smaller versions of him :p

DeletedUser

So HOT arent doing as good as they should.. instead of winning taking double villages than they lose against their enemies they should do even better.
Oh no, what they should do is not take their inactives so that TW or any of the enemies can gain ground easily taking abandoneds.

Im sure that is a much better tactic.

DeletedUser

Did i say it was a BAD thing?

At the same time tho i am sure they must have others who can eat the inactives so the top guys can do what they do best

Win WARS

cooled ice

looking at stats, most hots top guys are evenly eating up there inactives

not allot of big enemy claims since may apart from schnapi4ever

every tribe has inactives and they must be dealt with...so with you saying that all the big players are sim players

DeletedUser

omg, every one is taking what i said out of what it ment, big players are generaly big hitters in WARS

if they are taking inactives then the tribe has lost its big hitters

DeletedUser

not necessarily. unless they are like Ysiek where abandoned nobling is a full-time ocupation, they still hit enemy hard, and take abandoneds to help them expand clusters etc.

Scholesy2005

omg, every one is taking what i said out of what it ment, big players are generaly big hitters in WARS

Completely untrue, im not a by anymeans a big player in TW ranks, but i consider myself a heavy hitter. Ask players like Dave or even jonesi and highborn they have seen some of my attacks and the damage i do.

So for your big players big hitters things, completely untrue and completely misleading. Some big players just support the front lines with all there villages, considered that?

Regards,
Scholesy2005

DeletedUser

Taking inactives' villages can suck up nobles, leaving one's offense underused. Big players counter that by offering heavy clearing support to other players. This works especially well in the classic long range clear - short range nobling setup, since the short range nobler can dedicate his or her offense to finishing off villages that weren't quite cleared by the long range clearer.

Players like Ysiek and Jirki88 don't appear to be effectively using their troop rebuilding capabilities, but many "point whores" do, including some of the top players in HOT.

Take wolfhound, for example. He didn't have nobles available during the Sts-Aten war because he was helping eat inactives. Instead he would send all of his offense to eastern k34 to help us try and hold back the Aten push. He's one of two people I can think of who has cleared a 100k/100k+ stack (the other is Tien Lung, but someone may correct me on this - btw, there is no reason to clear a 100k/100k + stack EVER).

DeletedUser7529

lol... clearing a 100K/100K+ stacked village...

either you're really pissed and want it... or just dumb.

so many other alternatives.. try the village next door.

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;2231249 said:
lol... clearing a 100K/100K+ stacked village...

either you're really pissed and want it... or just dumb.

so many other alternatives.. try the village next door.

there... uh... was a village next door, but it had more troops

Status
Not open for further replies.