Are HOT losing ground in their wars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;2231249 said:
lol... clearing a 100K/100K+ stacked village...

either you're really pissed and want it... or just dumb.

so many other alternatives.. try the village next door.

Someone in Aten called Im not Okay which has 1 milion points cleared 50K+50K+2K HC. This is very meritory as he attacked my other villages and took a second one there. True though that it was on his territory but its something to be proud of really, this has made his OD rise and has stopped me from attacking him there :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Scholesy2005

Why would it make you stop attacking him? Stack more villages there and make him drain his offense? Then you can pick his villages off one by one as he has nothing to retaliate with. Nothing but some good ol fashion attacks on you. It would make me attack him even more personally, but thats just me.

Regards,
Scholesy2005

DeletedUser

50k 50k 2k aint a massive def to clear really when you see what some have in there villages,

would of made me attack him more as well to make sure he did not build his o's up and do the same again & again and so on.

I say hit him while he can't retaliate

DeletedUser

also, advice don't post on the forums what your average def troops are in a danger zone

might make more attack you "only advice"

Dougalo7

Time for a monday update
Stats roughly last week (25th grim?) but I like monday updates.
Time for an update, eh guys?

Side 1: MPX-E MPXCaB

Side 2: HOT HOTNW1 HOTNW2 HOTNW4 HOTNW5 HOTSE2 HOTSW3 HOT|NW HOT|FR HOT|SE HOT|SW HOT|NE

Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 120
Side 2: 110
Difference: 10

image.php

Side 1: HOT HOT|NW HOT|NE HOT|SE HOT|SW HOTNW1 HOTNW4 HOTNW5 HOTSE2 HOTSW3 HOT|FR

Side 2: MPX-E MPXCaB

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,379
Side 2: 333
Difference: 1,046

image.php

Side 1: 164
Side 2: 87
Difference: 77

image.php

So it looks like after an off week for HOT last week they are back banging away. Either 1) HOT was rebuilding last week or 2)MPX launched some ops. Well done on MPX for continuing to take it to HOT, but again it seems that HOT is back ontop in the conquers game..

Stats for MPX-E:

Side 1: 148
Side 2: 64
Difference: 84

image.php

Stats for MPX-CaB

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 23
Difference: 7

image.php

Stats for HOTNW1:

Side 1: 101
Side 2: 38
Difference: 63

image.php

From the looks of things HOT is focusing in on MPX-E rather than MPXCaB. Could be size or location based.. need to check conquers map to determine. NW1 continues to be HOTs heavy hitter in this war. HOT|SW brings in 2nd with 22 conquers (data not shown).

Conquer Map:
Green: HOT conquers
Red:MPX-E conquers
Orange:MPXCaB conquers

9_29.png

It appears that MPX is taking it to HOT in the SE and the NE. While HOT seems to be clearing MPX out of the SW (K60/51 look like slaughters?). As expected most of the fighting is taking place in the NW. MPXCaB is actively consolidating in K11/21 with few HOT conquers in the area. HOT seem to be working hard to clear MPX from K21/22/32/43. There are a few other isolated conquers but not to the extent that we have seen action in K31/13 before. Maybe people are rebuilding? or targets are getting stacked and slowing down.

Again, as always Props to MPX for putting up such a grand fight. HOT is far from victory, but do seem to have the upper hand. Should be interesting to see what happens when the main 'clusters' have been cleared and it becomes a longer range conflict..

(edit: thanks BonesLondon.. sometimes I screw up the numbering.. wish TWstats could put the continent # on the map!)

Last edited:

DeletedUser7464

Great map and analysis, thanks! Theres a party coming in k32 doug, and before you ask, yes your invited this time! :p

DeletedUser

Which continent has seen the best fighting between MPX and HOT in your opinion doug?

DeletedUser7464

Bring nothing which you value as you'll probably lose it haha :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Which continent has seen the best fighting between MPX and HOT in your opinion doug?

I'll but in with my opinion - it would appear to be K21 - we're pretty even there, that seems to be the one everyone is clamoring to control

DeletedUser

Great work Doug and great job HOT :)
And Scholesy, one of the three villages he took (they appear clearly on doug's map lol) was the only attack ones, the rest are defense.

Maybe clearing 50K/50K isnt so great for you guys but it may be for a player who is 1.5 million like he is.

DeletedUser

50k s&s would only take 13 clearings, and that isn't a lot compared to what I've seen.

DeletedUser

actually it would take a lot more if the vill had 100k/100k to start with.

DeletedUser

50k/50k takes just over 11 standard clears

100k/100k takes A LOT more - you don't even pass the wall-drop barrier until the 14th clear

DeletedUser6081

50k/50k takes just over 11 standard clears

100k/100k takes A LOT more - you don't even pass the wall-drop barrier until the 14th clear

Wow, that is sooo not worth it..maybe if wall was already below 10 I would waste armies but otherwise..lol..attack around. Divide and conquer.

DeletedUser

at one point xmichaelx234 had 400k/400k in one village... ahh i remember those days :p

DeletedUser7529

at one point xmichaelx234 had 400k/400k in one village... ahh i remember those days :p

There's a difference between stacking a village to defend it
and
playing stupid...

400k/400k for a village? that is a big waste of support that could have gone elsewhere... not something to brag about eh?

and considering his weak ODDefender score...

807 xmichaelx234 787.343

It was pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.