Are You Not Entertained?

Discussion in 'World 80' started by DVBBS, Jan 3, 2016.

Share This Page

1. CocoMajestic

CocoMajestic Non-stop Poster

I hope it happens quickly, otherwise it may be too little too late :/

Respect to those who have put up a fight <3

2. monstaz2

monstaz2 Non-stop Poster

This is very true. Even in Destiny's history we can see that they were getting their ass handed to them until they restructured to form Destiny and it still took a little while for them to kick into gear. Regime still has a chance of coming back and giving us a run for our money.

Vahtos likes this.
  3. ampac

ampac Contributing Poster

We will still try, I'll keep rebuilding those nukes and will keep sending at Destiny. Congratz on being the first super tribe in world 100,000,000 pts

4. Goodwins

Goodwins Active Member

And ill be fighting until the end, dont you worry about that one

5. Well there's plenty events that explain this... Hybrid Foc and Googly are all gone, all got hit by RL in about 2 months time before the war even. Most didn't even realize the dukes were inactive until all three of them were gone and radical went flat on twstats. A little later Jace on lonely soldier also quit the party.

Promises were being made, ops were being announced and followed by... nothing. Which resulted in a lot of nukes sitting home waiting for that op. At the same time several people vanished and their accounts could barely be saved because they were, well... gone. Nest, nano, stgyro, other people that weren't front line as well, including me (although they did get my sit I believe). If SIN and Dest had actually coordinated something big back then with their full offensive power, they possibly could've cracked the tribe. They really missed an opportunity there. a 200-300 train OP back then would have been too much for us. The skype chat was maybe 5-8 people then..

So what was left of leadership realised something needed to happen. Chris (UBM) and Bill (Enterawesome) got temp duke privs but of course barely 1-2 weeks in they started losing villages. No one got the sit could reach the players or saw any support request. Again the RL excuses. Hybrid Foc and Googly actually communicated about their RL issues. Bill and Chris did not they just went dark, they lost respect with that, they're also gone. On top of that, these accounts I mentioned where still losing vills, other people as well. So at that time, it's safe to say that about 95% of tribes would probably collapse/disband.

Several core members have started to mobilize people they know and brought alot new faces. Mostly people that were up for a challenge. Leadership was restructured again. From the leadership this tribe started with, there is no one left. From the leadership this tribe had after the first restructure in December, there is 1 person left. Of the original Regime member base there is maybe 10% left. They even had to create another skype chat as anyone with admin rights was gone. So I'm not in it anymore, I might join back later after exams are done.

So basically any provocation that's based on any form of leadership action or pnp or member action from November or before that is irrelevant today regime only exists in name. The tribe today is stronger than Regime was at the start of this war but is in not comparable to what Regime was as premade.

This ain't me saying Regime is still gonna win or anything, just saying, this tribe has been beaten down by events, hard, and it's still standing. I understand diplomacy was handled very badly resulting in an all versus Regime war, no one in current leadership can be blamed for that.

Cwolffgurl likes this.
  6. Bashers of Pigs

Bashers of Pigs Tribe Mate of the Year 2015

That was a really good and honest post. Thank you for explaining things. Maybe a whole new leadership is exactly what you needed to get back on track again.

7. Ultimatum X

Ultimatum X Contributing Poster

^Agreed

First post from Regime leadership that hasn't been trying to point fingers and make Dest look bad. Also appreciate that you've basically confirmed everything we have been saying, and getting shit for saying.

As for the OP mentioned, there were many factors behind us not actually running an OP over that time. Mainly, we didn't feel it was necessary. We had great progress just allowing our frontline members to go ham and didn't want to change that. Also, it was the time leading up to Christmas and unlike many Regime members believe, the RL issues that surround the holiday season actually effect us in Dest too. We didn't plan to hit around Christmas, until the day before we entered the grace period. Christmas is a tough time for many people to be active, and to the people who say Dest planned to take advantage of this is wrong, as we were just as inactive.

Not to mention the attack breaks, that could, and should have hindered our progress. Slowed our momentum. Not that it did.

Though, like I said, I appreciate the post, and glad someone has taken a more mature approach to things

8. DVBBS

DVBBS Non-stop Poster

Regime's worst nightmare has come true...

[spoil]
    Tribal Wars team today at 16:10
    Greetings Players,

This world now qualifies for half price coins.
    This will come into force tomorrow.

Good Luck on this world!

Regards,

Your Tribal Wars Team.
    [/spoil]

[​IMG]

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife cause we nobling everyone out here

9. immunesoul

immunesoul Contributing Poster

Isn't it Amanda who does all the grafting/nobling enemy players on your account :lol:

10. DVBBS

DVBBS Non-stop Poster

[​IMG]

She's my warrior Queen though <3

11. Nukes-Galore

Nukes-Galore Non-stop Poster

.. lol what a turd

12. Sinful Angel

Sinful Angel Contributing Poster

Oh the irony! It is too much!

13. xXLordWardXx

xXLordWardXx Non-stop Poster

That was adorable to read... lol

This is a fun world.

PS, Jason... unblock me... =/

14. BGeorge3

BGeorge3 Still Going Strong

Psssh. DVBBs said he wrote a rap? Taking a Drake's "Back to Back" song and changing some of the lyrics isn't writing a song. So, the other day I actually wrote a short song to respond with:

Ha, Destiny, you acted like we weren’t home / like we were just trash with a name that was overblown / but now look / we keep callin’ but nobody wants to answer the phone / it makes us question if anybody is even home / we knock on your doors and it seems like everybody is gone. / we keep searchin’ / and finding villages and accounts in shattered pieces / we talked to your land-lord and they said you were just leasin’ / they said that you’d been gone for too long / and that he won’t fight us for your homes / for we are the Regime, and we are too strong. / We ask now where Amanda, Jason, and DVBBS are at? / Many of us seem to think they ran off like some pussycats. / We have been lookin’ and investigatin’ like we are TAPS / tryin’ to find a clue, anything at all to where you might be at / searching through the dusty lavers of Destiny, all we’ve found is rats. / So where’re your boys at / the ones who talked big in the beginning / when everything looked well, Destiny was winning. / Now that Destiny is being crushed / it seems like nobody from that side is in a rush / to make a comment to support themselves / but I guess it’s, “oh well” / sooner or later the reaper, the Regime will come for you / and we’ll be livin’ well / as we dine in hell and feast on the shell / of what was a supposedly great tribe. / Will Destiny be able to save themselves? / Well, I guess only time will tell.

Novembre and xXLordWardXx like this.
  15. xXLordWardXx

xXLordWardXx Non-stop Poster

^^^ LOVE IT! lol

16. sidd 271

sidd 271 Contributing Poster

another account losing loads without odd :mad::mad:

17. Ronald Weasley

Ronald Weasley Active Member

what happen to destiny?

youwkan

18. The Master

The Master Well-Known Member

One of the players died so the tribe was named after him as a sign of respect.