Assimilation (W??-undecided)

DeletedUser

But surely every player here would need to use bots to represent the nano machinery in their bodies

DeletedUser

Lol quiet Zorg ;)

@naomin: The nano-bots inside the Borg's bloodstream?

DeletedUser80534

W59 settings

[spoil]Speed:1.0
Unit speed:1.0
No Archers
Noble system:Gold coins
Morale:points
Barbarian villages:Grow to 2500 points
Tech system:15 tech
Beginner protection:3 days
Tribe limit:75
There will be an attack and support gap of 100ms. [/spoil]

Is that the slowest world ever in TW history?

Well, I probably should have enhanced cybernetic fingers implanted (for clicking repeatedly without developing finger aches. Those are the worst.) I also considered developing a psychokinetic Skype brain implant, that will enable chat via thought alone. Also injection units, to shoot the correct amount of OCD inducing drugs directly into their bloodstreams whenever they feel the game is getting too repetitive...etc.

DeletedUser80534

Herewith an Update:

I just want to re-stipulate the rules of this premade as I some have been asking questions, and I wouldn't want anyone to sign up without understanding what it is about. From the OP you would have noticed that this premade is certainly not 'for everyone' and that it has a different concept.

The rules are as follows:

1. There is the queen account.
[spoil]Which is me. Also the duke. Leadership will be chosen from those present.[/spoil]

2. There is the Whole - which is the tribe.

3. The queen account will = 1 village until late game, and then start assimilating everyone in the whole from her village in an outward spiral.
[spoil]Note: LATE GAME i.e. around 5-6months into the world. Outward spiral - not 1 player at a time. It would be the nearest village of any player in the tribe. So if a player does go inactive in the tribe (or disobeys the queen ;p), the villages would be divided amongst tribe members as is normal.[/spoil]

4. Contributors to the whole will be marked on the queen's profile, i.e. Account name contributed xxx villages.
[spoil]And thus none will be forgotten.[/spoil]

5. The aim of the tribe is to expand the tribe borders around the queen and to gather as many villages as possible for later assimilation by the queen.
[spoil]Obviously the queen account would be somewhere in the core of the tribe, with the tribe in the surrounding area.[/spoil]

6. The queen account will upgrade all villages defensively.
[spoil]Though this will only happen in late game. Until then, the queen account will need to be protected by the tribe.[/spoil]

7. If the queen is nobled, the tribe will disband.
[spoil]There is quite a large challenge in this. The queen will obviously become a target for other tribes.[/spoil]

DeletedUser102567

Nami and dent are not to be trusted.

I would not and will never join a tribe that has them in it much less leading it.

DeletedUser57812

you said: we up our accound and after we give you all ours villages (to the queen) or I dont have correctly understand xD

Not joining W60.
you don't go w60 ? all this for nothing :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80534

Herewith the confirmed member list (because people asked for one), some are still to confirm and some applications to be reviewed, expecting probably 10 or so additional accounts:

[spoil]
Zorg
Murph
Drunk
Andy (bigbadwolf)
Richi
penchalreddy
ryantaylor
the rock
nozguleth
dentarthurdent
nauzhror