Asterios

• Thread starter DeletedUser1185
  • Start date

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
There's a fifth option... Which I stated in my previous post. Interesting to see that nobody cared to read it. Or is it that nobody see what they don't want to see?

tokstolle

Or, if you guys take some time to think, the account may just have been protection banned because it looked suspicious, but when investigation showed nothing it was unbanned?

Tbh, I don't know, but that's a possible scenario I'd think.

And with the fact I know about this I belive this is the most likley scenario.

tokstolle

Gunbound]SS[;1635950 said:
Accusing admins / mods of being biased is not a wise thing to do...

Done that and also posted twice in the forum about it, the second time in a thread after my first post got deleted. I also did post one support tickett about that.

All effect that it had was that one particular admin gave me comments about that for long time...

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Whining about admins/mods being biased is pretty... lame. It's exactly because of that no mods is modding worlds they play.

DeletedUser12672

Whining about admins/mods being biased is pretty... lame. It's exactly because of that no mods is modding worlds they play.

There's also ex-players admin of worlds they've played in --> Biased
Admins can know players from other worlds ---> Biased

DeletedUser

sshhhh shouldn't correct Hooch GB he gets angry when people correct him in fact he turns all green and ugly when people correct him :lol::lol: (didn't say he got bigger or stronger though:icon_razz:)

...but green is so in this year.

2 and 3 are different GB

with 2 the pw is used just to send the appeal and then a sitter reset.

with 3 its a perm takeover of the account.

and i agree option 5 has possibilities...but if it was that then ripfin would have pointed it out straight away.

....so ...that must mean...Jirki is sitting bolaar....aaahaa! ;)

DeletedUser15940

no hes not.

but i can say who is sitting him now would not have even been considered by anyone now.

sheesh alright all right im sitting Bolaar.

There ya happy guys? I admitted it.

Now die >=)

DeletedUser7529

Done that and also posted twice in the forum about it, the second time in a thread after my first post got deleted. I also did post one support tickett about that.

All effect that it had was that one particular admin gave me comments about that for long time...

Yeah, I sent a ticket too... he said he was going to ban me in 10 minutes unless I could come up with proof that mods / admins are biased.

I wasn't banned.

Ripfin

Gunbound]SS[;1641183 said:
Yeah, I sent a ticket too... he said he was going to ban me in 10 minutes unless I could come up with proof that mods / admins are biased.

I wasn't banned.

dang they ignored my evidence and tossed it away :icon_eek: and then banned me when i showed it to my tribe