Asterios

• Thread starter DeletedUser1185
  • Start date

DeletedUser7529

well then that would tell you who is sitting Bolaar and i don't think that player would like it if i did that :icon_razz:

Then stop talking about it unless you plan on providing the Proof, or just invite me and show me only.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Of course, it might be conceiveable that Frankish somehow got the password from Bolaar...

Hard to imagine considering many have tried to contact bolaar since he left but none have succeed.

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;1631435 said:
Then stop talking about it unless you plan on providing the Proof, or just invite me and show me only.

Or me, i'm trustworthy.:icon_razz:
Ask hooch:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'll probably get another infraction for this...but what the heck

bolaar was banned?

And got back from a ban without appealing himself? Is that possible?

so how did he get unbanned unless he appealed himself?

...and yes alvaro...very :p

DeletedUser

Wasn't it a member in TW who was sitting Bolaar? That's who it was when I was in CAKE.

DeletedUser7943

bolaar was banned?

And got back from a ban without appealing himself? Is that possible?

funny eh hooch how ppls Ignore real important stuff ?? so lets remind the question once more

Why is there ppls with privileges others NEVER been able to have with Admins ???

Ripfin

funny eh hooch how ppls Ignore real important stuff ?? so lets remind the question once more

Why is there ppls with privileges others NEVER been able to have with Admins ???

now i hope your not implying i of all people have privilidges with the admins :icon_razz: i'm sorry if you believe that you might want to put on a pair of waders since its getting deep around here.

DeletedUser7529

Accusing admins / mods of being biased is not a wise thing to do...

DeletedUser

The way I see it theres 4 options

1) bolaar came back....either temp or permanent to appeal the ban

2) someone used bolaars pw to access the account and appeal

3) someone took over the account with the pw

4) someone found a way round only the person being able to appeal...admin bias...nah never!

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Or, if you guys take some time to think, the account may just have been protection banned because it looked suspicious, but when investigation showed nothing it was unbanned?

Tbh, I don't know, but that's a possible scenario I'd think.

DeletedUser7943

now i hope your not implying i of all people have privilidges with the admins :icon_razz: i'm sorry if you believe that you might want to put on a pair of waders since its getting deep around here.

Ok so why turning around the question Hooch asked you ? Its simple, its only why you talked to admins about bolaar case, when others cannot??

Ripfin

Ok so why turning around the question Hooch asked you ? Its simple, its only why you talked to admins about bolaar case, when others cannot??

because there is more afoot then Admin Bias,as it goes i do not have Bolaar's password nor have i ever had it or will have it,no Admin bias was involved in fact one of the admins i think was involved was HooDoo and we all know how she loves me(to kill me that is)so to think she was biased for me is well absurd in the face of it,and if you believe that she is biased for me then i have beach front property in nebraska to sell you Darkfarce.

DeletedUser

because there is more afoot then Admin Bias,as it goes i do not have Bolaar's password nor have i ever had it or will have it,no Admin bias was involved in fact one of the admins i think was involved was HooDoo and we all know how she loves me(to kill me that is)so to think she was biased for me is well absurd in the face of it,and if you believe that she is biased for me then i have beach front property in nebraska to sell you Darkfarce.

:icon_eek:I did not know such thing.
Is she rally into you?:lol:

Ripfin

:icon_eek:I did not know such thing.
Is she rally into you?:lol:

now your just being sarcastic,she lurks in the shadows waiting for me to screw up so she can put me on super double secret banning :icon_eek:

DeletedUser7529

The way I see it theres 4 options

1) bolaar came back....either temp or permanent to appeal the ban

2) someone used bolaars pw to access the account and appeal

3) someone took over the account with the pw

4) someone found a way round only the person being able to appeal...admin bias...nah never!

2 and 3 is the same.

Ripfin

Gunbound]SS[;1637799 said:
2 and 3 is the same.

sshhhh shouldn't correct Hooch GB he gets angry when people correct him in fact he turns all green and ugly when people correct him :lol::lol: (didn't say he got bigger or stronger though:icon_razz:)