Asterios

• Thread starter DeletedUser1185
  • Start date

Brackus

i know you dont like to hear it, but let's face it XIG are RUM. Where do you or n47h4n or Dwizzle or premchandrank come from ? And we both know those are only a very small fraction of the RUM players in XIG. One could say instead of RUM XIG achieved something, but one could also say RUM failed the day XIG members left RUM and left the other fractions to their horrible fate. It's all up to ones interpretation.

XiG has many really strong players and i have a lot of respect for many of the local XiG members. But you took in so many others who left their own tribe when it needed them the most and it will be interesting at least to see if they will stand by XiG when/if XiG comes under huge pressure.

As for Asterios, when he was in FTR he took FTR villages, when he was in ME he took ME villages, in KG KG villages, in TW he didnt take TW villages and left very soon. now that he is in XIG he takes XIG villages. will be interesting to see where he goes once you are out of inactives :lol:

Umm im pretty sure your going to see a lot of RUM players in various tribes, not just XiG. If you actually did any research before posting this retardation you would know that XiG and RUM are not even close to the same level.

DeletedUser4801

i dont see the part where i said they were. and it's common knowledge that xig has by far absorbed the most RUM members. i know, cause i was surrounded by RUM and now they are all XIG (again). personally i dont care if they are RUM or XIG, cause that doesnt change their skills and as i said before i have a lot of respect for many of them. but to deny the role XIG played in RUM is kind of dishonest.

DeletedUser

i like this report even though its kinda old

ttacker: lord_lycan
Village: Bronx (549|548) K55

Quantity: 3624 9112 0 1000 0 826 0 0 0
Losses: 3053 7676 0 0 0 696 0 0 0

Defender: Asterios
Village: Troy_49 (356|615) K63

Quantity: 0 0 11232 0 2000 0 200 0 0
Losses: 0 0 11232 0 2000 0 200 0 0

Espionage
Resources scouted: 154.171 377.945 265.310
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 20)
Barracks (Level 25)
Stable (Level 20)
Workshop (Level 1)
Academy (Level 3)
Smithy (Level 20)
Rally point (Level 1)
Market (Level 25)
Timber camp (Level 30)
Clay pit (Level 30)
Iron mine (Level 30)
Farm (Level 30)
Warehouse (Level 30)
Hiding place (Level 10)
Wall (Level 20)

Haul: 8.180 20.055 14.080 42315/42315

DeletedUser

actually i'm more surprised that ESL hasn't done anything about asterios before during his way out of FTR. so i hear ESL's been trashing asterios forever but i suppose they didn't wanna do anything
lazy....
instead they choose to take out IIA what gives for that

plumby

wait a minute asterois i think your well kool but hasn't anyone realized hes practically a spy he keeps swapping through the best tribes think of the info he could have....

DeletedUser1185

wait a minute asterois i think your well kool but hasn't anyone realized hes practically a spy he keeps swapping through the best tribes think of the info he could have....

Not a Spy per se but a collector of information :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser137

Not a Spy per se but a collector of information :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

I dead collector of information soon.
It also appears that you only get villages from the inactives of the tribes you inhabit.

DeletedUser

i know you dont like to hear it, but let's face it XIG are RUM. Where do you or n47h4n or Dwizzle or premchandrank come from ? And we both know those are only a very small fraction of the RUM players in XIG. One could say instead of RUM XIG achieved something, but one could also say RUM failed the day XIG members left RUM and left the other fractions to their horrible fate. It's all up to ones interpretation.

XiG has many really strong players and i have a lot of respect for many of the local XiG members. But you took in so many others who left their own tribe when it needed them the most and it will be interesting at least to see if they will stand by XiG when/if XiG comes under huge pressure.

As for Asterios, when he was in FTR he took FTR villages, when he was in ME he took ME villages, in KG KG villages, in TW he didnt take TW villages and left very soon. now that he is in XIG he takes XIG villages. will be interesting to see where he goes once you are out of inactives :lol:

Actually, premchandrank was in Xig months before the RUM merge, before even the ME merge, it was shortly after the FA war.

And n47h4n has been in Xig since he had 1 village, I was duke of the academy when he joined. So both those players were Xig before Rum merge, and are now Xig after RUM seperation.

Dwizzle not so sure of, but think he's another long term Xig-er, name is certainly familiar.

DeletedUser

And n47h4n has been in Xig since he had 1 village, I was duke of the academy when he joined. So both those players were Xig before Rum merge, and are now Xig after RUM seperation.

Dwizzle not so sure of, but think he's another long term Xig-er, name is certainly familiar.

Dwizzle was long term RUM and is with RUM and/or Apache now..

And Nathan I can garuntee was XIG.

DeletedUser1185

I dead collector of information soon.
It also appears that you only get villages from the inactives of the tribes you inhabit.

the brainless twit speaks again true i got some inactive villages from tribe mates but not all,and alot of those inactives had troops in there i had to kill first.

DeletedUser

the brainless twit speaks again true i got some inactive villages from tribe mates but not all,and alot of those inactives had troops in there i had to kill first.

He has a brain, and it doesnt involve Lego thanks.

DeletedUser

Your happy Neo has a brain, trust me, its bigger than yours.

Just thought I'd help my mate out after being bitched obout by ''it''

It being asterios