DeletedUser

Just poke around TWplus...

Ain't pretty.

Head Chef King Bolaar
Got CAKE?

DeletedUser

i did, and it didnt show me anything...

Oh...well it takes lots to digging...

From what I have been able to tell...FTR2 is getting slaughtered. They have dropped close to a million points best I can tell. They were in fourth place and now they are 6th.

Xig and FTR were fighting for the top spot...but Xig is not on top by over a million points. Might be were most of those FTR2 villages have gone.

I would just look at the pretty graphs...because I would rather not spend my time adding up how many villages went to who.

But...I believe Xig is up over 100 villages by now...probably more.

Head Chef King Bolaar
Got CAKE?

DeletedUser

Oh...well it takes lots to digging...

From what I have been able to tell...FTR2 is getting slaughtered. They have dropped close to a million points best I can tell. They were in fourth place and now they are 6th.

Xig and FTR were fighting for the top spot...but Xig is not on top by over a million points. Might be were most of those FTR2 villages have gone.

I would just look at the pretty graphs...because I would rather not spend my time adding up how many villages went to who.

But...I believe Xig is up over 100 villages by now...probably more.

Head Chef King Bolaar
Got CAKE?

Im going to gather some info and get it posted :)

Mr.Darky

Good, I'll be waiting, I've read this whole thread top to bottom, it keeps me interested :p

Ripfin

I look good in white.

I had a room right next to Asterios in the "facility".

I told him to take baking as our one allowed activity but he took blocks.

He could have been a great chef like me...instead he just kept building walls and knocking them down.

Head Chef King Bolaar
Got CAKE?

Bolaar you were one of the better players in the game and missed by all, many a days go by i wish i had your wise consult, or just had you leading the tribe since you knew i didn't want it even though you kept trying to thrust it at me when you were leaving, I should have joined CAKE back then but i didn't and it ended up helping one of the better greater wars to happen in this world.

recently i have had the sad duty of nobling your villages for the better of the tribe, but i almost wish you would pop back so i can stop, but you do not, too you Bolaar may your life in the real world be joyous.

by the way i responded to this topic cause i felt this topic helped to explain the eventual FTR/XiG war.

cooled ice

Bolaar you were one of the better players in the game and missed by all, many a days go by i wish i had your wise consult, or just had you leading the tribe since you knew i didn't want it even though you kept trying to thrust it at me when you were leaving, I should have joined CAKE back then but i didn't and it ended up helping one of the better greater wars to happen in this world.

recently i have had the sad duty of nobling your villages for the better of the tribe, but i almost wish you would pop back so i can stop, but you do not, too you Bolaar may your life in the real world be joyous.

by the way i responded to this topic cause i felt this topic helped to explain the eventual FTR/XiG war.

WTF???the quote you have posted is the post that was posted on 2007,February 15th, 15:27...that is a whole year ago...wats the point?

DeletedUser

He responded to this topic because he felt this topic helped to explain the eventual FTR/XiG war.

Or in other words, he missed bolaar and wanted to hint that the account might have an owner again. Probably Frankish, but to give CAKE the power of bolaar again at least for a little while. Make people think it's bolaar himself who's returning. Y'know, stir things up a bit.

Ripfin

it was an epithat to Bolaar the player,he has been gone from this world for awhile and i do not feel he will ever return.

DeletedUser

it was an epithat to Bolaar the player,he has been gone from this world for awhile and i do not feel he will ever return.

Aha, you're justifying moving on and thus suggestively opening the account up to be taken.

Ripfin

Aha, you're justifying moving on and thus suggestively opening the account up to be taken.

nah hes being nobled as we speak,right now i'm building up more nobles had a slight distraction with a Force player but i'm back on track now building nobles to hit more Bolaar villages.

DeletedUser

nah hes being nobled as we speak,right now i'm building up more nobles had a slight distraction with a Force player but i'm back on track now building nobles to hit more Bolaar villages.

Whether this is true or not, it is convenient that around Frankish's apparent return, you farewell Bolaar, leading us to believe that either Bolaar may return or Frankish may take over his account as most believe yourself to know Bolaar's password.

Is it just convenience, we'll all have to decide for ourselves. I'm sure you didn't mind that being added to your dramatic farewell though.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Ha. Asterios don't know Bolaar's password, or the account would've got an owner long ago rather than being nobled now.

I'd say, the fact that PIE-member were sitting Bolaar for quite some time (yea, I did for a shorter period) oughta prove quite clearly that Asterios didn't have the password, or he'd just found some dumb puppet that would do anything he said to use the account.

DeletedUser

Ha. Asterios don't know Bolaar's password, or the account would've got an owner long ago rather than being nobled now.

I'd say, the fact that PIE-member were sitting Bolaar for quite some time (yea, I did for a shorter period) oughta prove quite clearly that Asterios didn't have the password, or he'd just found some dumb puppet that would do anything he said to use the account.

Prior to your post, not everyone knows these things, however now that you have said that anyone who reads my post will read yours granted you have lesser enemies than I do. - Justification.

Ripfin

no i don't have his PW unless by some mysterious circumstances from the time he got banned to now he came on and gave it to me . .. . .hmm plausible but didn't happen,many players have sat Bolaar and 1 sits him now who is not even in CAKE.

DeletedUser

Of course, it might be conceiveable that Frankish somehow got the password from Bolaar...

DeletedUser

bolaar was banned?

And got back from a ban without appealing himself? Is that possible?

Ripfin

how do i express that Frankish is not in CAKE nor is he playing a person in CAKE,nor is he playing or sitting Bolaar?

Ripfin

Gunbound]SS[;1631383 said:
a screenshot?

well then that would tell you who is sitting Bolaar and i don't think that player would like it if i did that :icon_razz: