Asterios

• Thread starter DeletedUser1185
  • Start date

*da slaya*

ok well.. it's been ages since i've posted here

anyways Asterios I never thought I'd see the day that I regreted ever lifted a single finger to help you.

Whether it was sending you resources that you had an entire forum set aside for you in ME1 to beg for resources from the entire tribe on a daily basis.

Or giving you my villages as well many as well as many other people I account sat for.

Especially since you are intending to use them to harm the very people that helped and protected for so long. If it were not for the people in tw and ftr you would have been rimmed long ago and to see you talk trash about them when you are the one who is truly disloyal.

I don't know about your gaming skills but as far as propoganda you excel in that area

You suck lol, and no matter who wins this impending war I hope you get rimmed. But oh wait you are already on the rim aren't you :icon_rolleyes:

XIG don't know much about that tribe but to say you are true to your allies

Well... tuba was your ally you betrayed and went to war with for a "higher alliance" ESL

Smoker was your sister tribe i got no clue what is happening with that relationship but recruiting their top members and nobeling or NAP the rest speaks loudly

RUM was also a sister tribe but hey I certainly don't blame you for ending that relationship

And let's not forget XIG.3 aka majority of players from this tribe RUMSR who betrayed their allies TS. They have a different name but they are the same players.

Feel free to flame me as I probably will not be posting again

:icon_twisted: flame on :icon_twisted:

Last edited:

DeletedUser6866

ok this is to clear the air out for some people who keep asking me the same questions over and over and over.

Q:Why Did I leave FTR?

A:I left FTR because i perceived there to be a fundamental flaw in the tribe that if not corrected could possibly lead to the downfall of the tribe,problem was relayed to leadership,they saw no threat,problem made worse,oh well,I'm a survivor so I move on.(FTR's only saving grace is no other tribe has the coordination to exploit said flaw so far)

Q:Why Did I leave TW?

A:Easy the Tribe is screwed up and trying to build points by inviting ne'er do wells and the scum of the world,at this point a feather can blow the tribe over with its lack of communications and coordination,Theres only a handful of TW members I have any respect for and have a clue whats going on and agree with me but unfortunately they are hampered by others too,I wish the tribe well but until they get more stability in their tribe I only see the tribe falling in the rankings,Also Futzy was informed that basically if he kept Lord_Lycan in tribe I would not stay he said then go ahead and click the button so I did.

Q:Why are you jumping from tribe to tribe?

A:I'm in search of that all elusive tribe that has its act together who has an active leadership and an active plan for the tribes future.(Still looking)

Q:Kraken Guard,What was up with that?

A:I was in this group called the SCA (West)And I had a house called the Kraken Guard so it has familial reasons in a sense,also because i'm a mercenary when on my own.

Q:Aren't you afraid of being attacked when on your own?

A:everyone has fears and those that don't are idiots,but in my case I have so many plans to back up my plans i'm reletively safe even though I always keep my guard up.

any other Questions?

Q. Why would any of us care?
A. ...................well?

I mean, 11 pages on this? Couldn;'t you have simply PM'd them?

DeletedUser1185

anyways Asterios I never thought I'd see the day that I regreted ever lifted a single finger to help you.

Whether it was sending you resources that you had an entire forum set aside for you in ME1 to beg for resources from the entire tribe on a daily basis.

Or giving you my villages as well many as well as many other people I account sat for.

Especially since you are intending to use them to harm the very people that helped and protected for so long. If it were not for the people in tw and ftr you would have been rimmed long ago and to see you talk trash about them when you are the one who is truly disloyal.

I don't know about your gaming skills but as far as propoganda you excel in that area

You suck lol, and no matter who wins this impending war I hope you get rimmed. But oh wait you are already on the rim aren't you :icon_rolleyes:

Well... tuba was your ally you betrayed and went to war with for a "higher alliance" ESL

Smoker was your sister tribe i got no clue what is happening with that relationship but recruiting their top members and nobeling or NAP the rest speaks loudly

RUM was also a sister tribe but hey I certainly don't blame you for ending that relationship

And let's not forget XIG.3 aka majority of players from this tribe RUMSR who betrayed their allies TS. They have a different name but they are the same players.

me wonders if this is even Slay since she knows the truth of things and what is happening,and what has happened and yet fails to mention so much,wonder whats up?

DeletedUser

Well I was in ME1 and it was a Top Notch Tribe When I led it and I was in FTR which is a Tribe that still earns respect But TW on the Other Hand has gone the way of Rum and invited anyone in in the name of points,furthermore TW lost its heart when they lost their best players only a handful of players in TW deserve my respect and no more.

They (TW2) invited me and i have no points :)

But that wasnt why i wanted to reply to this thread. Asterios, i dont know u from adam but i have read thru this forum and of course the TW forum where your residue still lingers.

My only comment would be that a good player is one that not only plays well for himself, but one who develops those around him via communication, leadership, training etc and generally raises the overall standards of the tribes he is in.

To think that you can join any tribe and "immediately" expect to be given leadership roles and more, to have ppl actually listen to you in that instance also shows naievete

Further, IMO to continually leave tribes seeking a Utopian tribe smacks of immaturity and a lack of team skills / leadership skills.

There is no such thing as a perfect tribe, perfect job, perfect anything. All you can do is prove yourself, work with your tribe mates and achieve a better result for all

From reading all of the posts here im starting to think the only perfect tribe will be you in a tribe of 1!

DeletedUser

I wonder how someone can withstand you??!! What is that crappy function (Tribal Security Chief) LOL. It cant be true. How someone can make TSCh from such a demagog, treacherous person and liar! You are unbelievable parasit. Xig are only folowers of TUBA and RUM... they will follow whole fate to bitter end.

DeletedUser

I wonder how someone can withstand you??!! What is that crappy function (Tribal Security Chief) LOL. It cant be true. How someone can make TSCh from such a demagog, treacherous person and liar! You are unbelievable parasit. Xig are only folowers of TUBA and RUM... they will follow whole fate to bitter end.

No get your facts right mate.

XiG are nothing like TUBA or RUM. Unlike them we have suceeded in doing something. I think you underestimate our strength....

DeletedUser1185

They (TW2) invited me and i have no points :)

But that wasnt why i wanted to reply to this thread. Asterios, i dont know u from adam but i have read thru this forum and of course the TW forum where your residue still lingers.

My only comment would be that a good player is one that not only plays well for himself, but one who develops those around him via communication, leadership, training etc and generally raises the overall standards of the tribes he is in.

To think that you can join any tribe and "immediately" expect to be given leadership roles and more, to have ppl actually listen to you in that instance also shows naievete

Further, IMO to continually leave tribes seeking a Utopian tribe smacks of immaturity and a lack of team skills / leadership skills.

There is no such thing as a perfect tribe, perfect job, perfect anything. All you can do is prove yourself, work with your tribe mates and achieve a better result for all

From reading all of the posts here im starting to think the only perfect tribe will be you in a tribe of 1!

the problem is at this point Clan was a better tribe then TW,Also positions of leadership were never required for me to join a tribe,I was with FTR for the longest time and didn't even have Barony privilidges,I left TW because they were disorganised and invited people I did not wish to associate myself with.

DeletedUser1185

Sad thing is K1rja FTR is dying and alot of players in tribe know this,i've got over half a dozen players who are feeding me intel from within the tribe like this message:

Hello FTR!

It has become necessary to attack and expand on ESL and ESL2. They have become an unwanted threat and hinder our expansion. I am asking that everyone check in their area for any ESL members that you could take out. All our allies are involved in the operations so feel free to ask for their help.

If you feel that these operations will put you in a dire need of support let Somebody, anybody, everybody know! We cannot be successful without great communication, so work in your local area to take out this threat as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Launch Time = 18:00 Server time FRIDAY! NOT EARLIER!

Thanks!
BobbySalami

oh and I loved it how Bobby tried to back peddle and say it was to catch a spy,problem is if your trying to catch the spy in the act you don't send the mail to everyone in tribe,the attack was real but FTR cancelled cause they found out we found out,I had alot of Respect for FTR but as soon as I found out your Tribe started Lying and bad mouthing me the Gloves were off and I'll use every single bit of information I can to remove you as a Threat to my tribe.

DeletedUser

he hum

Unfortunately....

Asterios is a good guys.. He just need to buy some Cigarett ! hahahaha
He can be wird and he can be Realy BAd....

The first thing is..... Its a war game... Who care about ?!? Talk bad about him or talk good but talk about..... Im sure he love that and have more attention on him.Who dont like?

We are humain and its a game, stop to play with your hart and play with your head ! ;) Its whats asterios doing.......

DeletedUser1259

asterios said:
Q:Why are you jumping from tribe to tribe?

A:I'm in search of that all elusive tribe that has its act together who has an active leadership and an active plan for the tribes future.(Still looking)

Do you believe XiG is that elusive tribe?

Famousamos101

Don't talk trash about us. TS was with AoS, and so they suffered the same fate. They were attacked for being apart of the wrong family at the wrong time. There was no betrayal, besides TS being apart of a tribal family full of fugitives.

Thank you come again.
Apu.

DeletedUser

XiG are nothing like TUBA or RUM. Unlike them we have suceeded in doing something. I think you underestimate our strength....

Agreed....o and this thread is stupid.Milen can you close this..its gone on for way to long

DeletedUser

Asterios is a good guys.. He just need to buy some Cigarett ! hahahaha
He can be wird and he can be Realy BAd....
We are humain and its a game, stop to play with your hart and play with your head ! ;) Its whats asterios doing.......

Are you serrious? Rather stop taking drugs, or you will fall very hard :icon_wink:

It is better then FTR/TW so it is good enough for me.
Im in FTR for really long time and there are greatest players. Im sure of that. You only had big mouth and you tryied to sneak in our leadership. Thank goodness you wasnt successful.

DeletedUser1185

Are you serrious? Rather stop taking drugs, or you will fall very hard :icon_wink:

Im in FTR for really long time and there are greatest players. Im sure of that. You only had big mouth and you tryied to sneak in our leadership. Thank goodness you wasnt successful.

Tried to sneak in?I never asked for nor desired any type of leadership position in FTR,I was happy to just play so K1rja get your facts straight.

DeletedUser

HAhahaha.. Maybe too much Morphine.. :icon_wink:

All have a good side and Bad side :icon_razz:

Look at me.. Im a realy :icon_twisted: devil person ! LOL

but i can be a little sweet angel ;)

Enjoy The Game ! :p

DeletedUser3122

This isn’t a dig or overly relevant, but it gave me a chuckle...

I think Asterios has proved this inaccurate... Before XiG Asterios was in the tribe KG - where he was the founder and only member at the time - But he left! Possibly musical differences ? ;)

Funky

DeletedUser1185

This isn’t a dig or overly relevant, but it gave me a chuckle...

I think Asterios has proved this inaccurate... Before XiG Asterios was in the tribe KG - where he was the founder and only member at the time - But he left! Possibly musical differences ? ;)

Funky

nah that was to give me time to relax before deciding what to do.

DeletedUser3122

Well, for my 2cents - Its a game largely based around the tribe you are in and so you have to be happy in your tribe. From this point of view it can be a hard time finding place where you are happy. This is usually however solved very early on in a game career.

I dislike changing tribes, and I prefer to stand by my decisions and make it work for me - I have now changed tribes twice and both times reluctantly as I felt bound to stay and help my tribe mates. I hope they all accept and support my reasons for leaving.

EDIT:
Whups, I got side-tracked!

Anyway... One point would be this: As with an employer looking at an applicants CV, The list of the applicant’s previous employers can often (but not always) indicate their reliability. Its this that keeps me in my joyless job - I like to be reliable even sometimes at the expense of enjoyment.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4801

i know you dont like to hear it, but let's face it XIG are RUM. Where do you or n47h4n or Dwizzle or premchandrank come from ? And we both know those are only a very small fraction of the RUM players in XIG. One could say instead of RUM XIG achieved something, but one could also say RUM failed the day XIG members left RUM and left the other fractions to their horrible fate. It's all up to ones interpretation.

XiG has many really strong players and i have a lot of respect for many of the local XiG members. But you took in so many others who left their own tribe when it needed them the most and it will be interesting at least to see if they will stand by XiG when/if XiG comes under huge pressure.

As for Asterios, when he was in FTR he took FTR villages, when he was in ME he took ME villages, in KG KG villages, in TW he didnt take TW villages and left very soon. now that he is in XIG he takes XIG villages. will be interesting to see where he goes once you are out of inactives :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: