Astronomy: He Hasn't changed a Bit

smivers

I wonder if astro can keep away from bots long enough to be warred, destroyed and then rimmed on this world? :axemen: :axemen:

Shame it can't be you sending him to his demise Sanch. Looks like it's gonna have to be me :icon_redface:

DeletedUser95702

[01:24:36] Caleb: i dont ask to be sat
[01:24:48] Caleb: so i dont think i should have to sit anyone unless its dire needs

Team playing ftw.

your contribution will be sorely missed, Caleb.

DeletedUser

Team playing ftw.

your contribution will be sorely missed, Caleb.

I agree. That's pretty piss poor. Still doesn't change the fact that Astronomy is a cheating douche and a failure of a leader.

DeletedUser

wow that is so fail lol...

Caleb you really need to stop being so butthurt.

Crimsoni lol at the pictures.

and I dont really like or dislike Astro, but I like him more because of this lol, I woulda kicked you(Caleb) out of the tribe a long time ago, you're immature and arguementative... you seem like a spoiled little brat tbh...

- ALex

DeletedUser92795

Dirty Trick, is this seriously the way you react?

I mean it can't be the first time you ever had a tribemate noble into your 15x15, get over it and stop crying.

DeletedUser

Dirty Trick, is this seriously the way you react?

I mean it can't be the first time you ever had a tribemate noble into your 15x15, get over it and stop crying.

It's slightly different when you have the village claimed and your duke tells someone else to noble it anyways... There's a reason for the time limit in the noble planner. It's so people don't get ahead of themselves with claims. If, as a duke, you find people claiming more than they should/claiming when they can't take it... you change the settings. A duke that tells someone else to noble it anyways is just obnoxious.

I think he's making a bigger deal out of it than it should be, but the basis of the argument is still valid.

DeletedUser92795

Well to be 100% clear and honest the village was never claimed by Dirty Trick.

DeletedUser

It's slightly different when you have the village claimed and your duke tells someone else to noble it anyways... There's a reason for the time limit in the noble planner. It's so people don't get ahead of themselves with claims. If, as a duke, you find people claiming more than they should/claiming when they can't take it... you change the settings. A duke that tells someone else to noble it anyways is just obnoxious.

I think he's making a bigger deal out of it than it should be, but the basis of the argument is still valid.

+1

besides, such early diplomacy is very rarely ever good, unless its a long time friend from another world or some such thing. usually its a sign that you cant stand on your own. wait till things flesh out, make your tribe known as one thats in it for the long haul, then think about maybe starting mutually benificial diplo. or if your greeny, add them, then declare on them as your next war :lol:

DeletedUser

Well to be 100% clear and honest the village was never claimed by Dirty Trick.

I got the impression it was claimed, but maybe I read into it rather than actually reading it. It was a long post and don't feel like re-reading it, or actually reading it for that matter :icon_confused:

DeletedUser92795

I got the impression it was claimed, but maybe I read into it rather than actually reading it. It was a long post and don't feel like re-reading it, or actually reading it for that matter :icon_confused:

No, I know. Dirty Trick said he claimed it. But I was the player that nobled it. I had no knowledge that anyone had intentions of nobling it. My leader asked me to noble it to help cut back a potential threat at the time. I didn't want to come to the externals about this, but thought it was only right to clear things up real quick, and dispel the rumors. This is my first world with Allos, and I must say that in my opinion he seems to be a good leader.

DeletedUser

what would you do with inactives then?

the prob with astro isn't the fact that inactives get nobled... but that frontline players got kicked and nobled

I never said you shouldn't noble them. My point is that the duke shouldn't noble 90% of them. If you looked at his w50 noblings, almost 75% were internals, and the next closest in his tribe was under 50%. His horrible personality pushes people to inactivity, and then he nobles them to be a top ranked player.

yeil

I never said you shouldn't noble them. My point is that the duke shouldn't noble 90% of them. If you looked at his w50 noblings, almost 75% were internals, and the next closest in his tribe was under 50%. His horrible personality pushes people to inactivity, and then he nobles them to be a top ranked player.

Not being funny but where he goes he's rank 1.

Where he makes his tribes there rank 1.

How can he be a bad leader? :icon_rolleyes:

I've been on 2 worlds with him where him and the tribe was rank 1 lol.

DeletedUser

Not being funny but where he goes he's rank 1.

Where he makes his tribes there rank 1.

How can he be a bad leader? :icon_rolleyes:

I've been on 2 worlds with him where him and the tribe was rank 1 lol.
Not saying any of his tribes were bad or anything but just because a tribe is rank 1 doesn't automatically mean its a good tribe.

DeletedUser

Merge a tribe filled with inactives. Have your top 10 players eat them up, bumps you up in points easily. Once you get into a confrontation, your tribe falls apart. Reform as a small "elite" tribe, and restart the process = Astro's grand plans.

DeletedUser

Merge a tribe filled with inactives. Have your top 10 players eat them up, bumps you up in points easily. Once you get into a confrontation, your tribe falls apart. Reform as a small "elite" tribe, and restart the process = Astro's grand plans.

Did i mention the large member base was due to the fact that he planned to merge multiple accounts later on?