Athene Will Fall

DeletedUser

He has more than one offensive nuke. He'll get someone else to clear for him next time:icon_rolleyes:

LIES!!! just kidding.. had to come to your thread as you came to mine! anyways go NME!

Shards :axemen: Equals=:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Basically the same as what he said, we are not going to "act" and send "all" our offense at you in one go, especially when DOLE! are in our mist.

They will be upon us soon to pick up the scraps and apparently prove themselves to world 29 lol, yeah right, and we like to play it defensive until then, if you don't like that, then attack yourself for some ODD.

You guys are attacking though! I have a ram attack comming in, in 18 hours@!@!@

@Graylin; what I said was relevant though.

Baramundi

Has Athene failed yet or not I'm not wasting my time to check, I'm just sick of seeing this thread lets just they have failed now can we move on from this and make room for new threads that interest people rather than a month old topic which serves no purpose of being here, Its irrelevant.

Prizonerofwar

Has Athene failed yet or not I'm not wasting my time to check, I'm just sick of seeing this thread lets just they have failed now can we move on from this and make room for new threads that interest people rather than a month old topic which serves no purpose of being here, Its irrelevant.

I don't think they were even alive at the time of posting this?

Baramundi

Well that makes it even worse then before, this thread should of died long before i wasted my time posting here i don't see why everyone has to spam in them to keep them going its no pointless and annoying !

DeletedUser49935

Yes they was and they were until a few days after before they formed DDD. This thread is still here because of the battle between -=TS=- and NME if you haven't noticed.

DeletedUser

Its not even a week old...

DeletedUser

Well that makes it even worse then before, this thread should of died long before i wasted my time posting here i don't see why everyone has to spam in them to keep them going its no pointless and annoying !

NME are being targetted too
[/B]

Athene may be gone, but they declared on NME too. NME is here, and kicking quite well. Really this thread just mutated from it's original purpose to an NME vs. -=TS=- war thread.

It's been about 6 days since NME formed, so this is far from a month old thread too.

Side 1:
Tribes: NME
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -=TS=-
Players:

Timeframe: 06/02/2009 18:00:00 to 12/02/2009 17:19:12

Total conquers:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 30
Difference: 5

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 3
Difference: 8

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 155,763
Side 2: 95,206
Difference: 60,557

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 49,834
Side 2: 14,992
Difference: 34,842

image.php

Even better is that TS gained all of their conquers in the first 30 hours and haven't managed a single conquer since.

DeletedUser

shardsofafrozenflame said:
Even better is that TS gained all of their conquers in the first 30 hours and haven't managed a single conquer since.
Even better is that NME have DOLE! to help them out, which is making -=TS=- play it defensive.

Duh..

Ashmodai

DOLE! haven't even kicked off against you yet, so stop using that as an excuse. Besides, you shouldn't have got into the war if you hadn't prepared your borders.

DeletedUser

Ashmodai said:
DOLE! haven't even kicked off against you yet, so stop using that as an excuse. Besides, you shouldn't have got into the war if you hadn't prepared your borders.
I never said they did, i said we was playing it defensive, thats because they are apparently meant to be joining in, so not accuse me of using it as an excuse when you know nothing of our strategies.

And NME was never meant to be involved in the first place, a member from both parties attacked eachother, which led our members to support and attack more, one of your members mailed me saying its too late for a diplomatic resolve, so we included you after the declaration.

sm007h said:
NME will be targetted aswell

EDIT: The -=TS=- member who attacked NME quit within minutes after sending the attack.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Even better is that NME have DOLE! to help them out, which is making -=TS=- play it defensive.

Duh..

The best defense is a good offense...

Turtling up and hoping the other side will run out of ammo is to no avail at the slow rate -=TS=- is killing NME troops. By the time you 'think' we run out of offense, the offenses you killed at first would already be rebuilt, and the onslaught would confinue, you'd just be much lower on defense than the first wave.

PS, love how you guys stacked over 4k spears, 4k swords, 1k archers in a vill with a level 8 wall, that was quite a worthy investment. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

shardsofafrozenflame said:
PS, love how you guys stacked over 4k spears, 4k swords, 1k archers in a vill with a level 8 wall, that was quite a worthy investment. :icon_wink:

Well if you check, the village was newly nobled, but its nice to see you like sniping villages :p

DeletedUser

Well if you check, the village was newly nobled, but its nice to see you like sniping villages :p

All the more reason why you shouldn't have burnt so much defense to defend it. A brand new village has little value aside from points. :)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the tip :)

I don't like to think of it as a mistake though, more as a learning-curve.

DeletedUser

Heres another tip. Invite Popularman, he is the only one attacking me.