Athene Will Fall

Ashmodai

Doesn't look like were losing to me..

He didn't suggest you were. Perhaps think about the point you're trying make before you post? [/mod]

Well played so far on picking off the exposed member.

DeletedUser

Ashmodai said:
Well played so far on picking off the exposed member.
A hint of sarcasim.

By the way, why is it, that moderators always end up in the same tribe? I don't call this cheating, but you certainly have a vast more experience that the majority of my tribe, i mean Madlax and mellowmood are, and look at their growth, im not complaining, but prehaps you should think about your point before making a post, obviously you have the advantage, and you make sarcy comments for us making a stand.

Picking off one of your members makes me proud that we have even done one, we could lose, but at least if we do, some of you will be brought down too.

DeletedUser

A hint of sarcasim.

By the way, why is it, that moderators always end up in the same tribe? I don't call this cheating, but you certainly have a vast more experience that the majority of my tribe, i mean Madlax and mellowmood are, and look at their growth, im not complaining, but prehaps you should think about your point before making a post, obviously you have the advantage, and you make sarcy comments for us making a stand.

Picking off one of your members makes me proud that we have even done one, we could lose, but at least if we do, some of you will be brought down too.

I cant say too much, but a lot of times they look at players who know Tribal wars to be mods... also being a mod kind of brings you closer with the other mods...

DeletedUser

Doesn't look like were losing to me..

Doesn't look like your winning either though. If you watch the auto-updating maps over the last couple of days, you'll see that NME has been growing 3x faster then TS on the Dominance map in K34, as well as us nobling fewer villages then you guys while still having a higher noble point total for those village.

DeletedUser

Was crosscounter kicked because he was inactive?

Also, generally good players attempt to bunch together.

DeletedUser

Delighted said:
Was crosscounter kicked because he was inactive?
It was a dead account being permanently sitted, but the account sitter got banned and Cross went red.

It's nice to see you guys are picking off our inactive players though (sir white 999, zerox7000), Gives us some more member space for when we mass recruit :)

DeletedUser

I cant say too much, but a lot of times they look at players who know Tribal wars to be mods... also being a mod kind of brings you closer with the other mods...

I totally agree calis.. It should not be looked at as they are mods.. simple to see that.. But that does not give them anything more then they are a close group of friends.. I know of tribes here on this world (Not going to point them out) that have been in the same tribe for 3 worlds now.. Because they dont speak english. So the leadership does and they are a very good tribe. Do we bash them for this.. Answer is no.

So lets not make this about tws staff being in the same tribe. The mods are friends and you look to friends to be in the same tribe..

Example
Bunny They didnt know anyone and they failed as alot of tribes do when a world starts.. They dont know all the players. Find it hard to trust leadership... leadership finds it hard to trust players. So since trust is earned its hard for players who do not know each other to work together as one..

Another example ..... Dsl
( I am not flaiming!!!)
They are a premade.. There leadership are all friends and there core players are from other worlds.. They are doing very well and they will continue too... So do we bash them.. no..

I feel im rambling so i will stop.. But in closing ... please dont bash the mods as they get that enough..

DeletedUser

Oh, SSG, what's up with your CoA? It shows how afraid you are of NME. :lol:

DeletedUser

Oh, SSG, what's up with your CoA? It shows how afraid you are of NME. :lol:

It's a war banner, used for war purpose, and does no show terror towards our enemy, you might want to think a bit more. Specially sense you can't tell differences between two feelings.

DeletedUser

It's a war banner, used for war purpose, and does no show terror towards our enemy, you might want to think a bit more. Specially sense you can't tell differences between two feelings.

I would change your sig before you get infracted

DeletedUser

I would change your sig before you get infracted

Oh really, like i care, specially sense when does my signature break any rules anyways.
If it is the insulting anyone part, I'm not, NME is not a PERSON.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its to big.. your just lucky you havent been caught yet.

300x200 is big?

Other combinations exceeding those limits are not allowed, and will be infracted.
The picture may not exceed 700 pix width.

DeletedUser

-______- need to be more specific with that, i understood only for avatars