Athene Will Fall

DeletedUser

That's one too me. Janko actually is rather strong - annoyingly.

Like the guy though. Manchester United fan <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashmodai

Side 1:
Tribes: NME
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -=TS=-
Players:

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 3
Difference: 6

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42,044
Side 2: 14,992
Difference: 27,052

image.php

Hardly fast paced, but at least the war is progressing, after their early success of rimming eliot1986, -=TS=- seem to have slowed down somewhat.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: NME
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -=TS=-
Players:

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 3
Difference: 6

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42,044
Side 2: 14,992
Difference: 27,052

image.php

Hardly fast paced, but at least the war is progressing, after their early success of rimming eliot1986, -=TS=- seem to have slowed down somewhat.

Ash mind showing the time frame.. I like to know how fast you guys are :icon_wink:

Ashmodai

Thats a "Last Week" scan, sorry, not sure how it got deleted....

Not like this war is really a priority, its really only taking place in a small part of NMEs interests.

DeletedUser

Thats a "Last Week" scan, sorry, not sure how it got deleted....

Not like this war is really a priority, its really only taking place in a small part of NMEs interests.

Ash, don't forget NME hasn't even existed for a week :icon_wink:

Feb 06
01:58 The tribe was founded by Mellowmood.

~ 5 days.

TS declared on us 16 hours later, so four days would be the most appropriate timeframe :D

DeletedUser

I'm sure they'll get more. Scouts really do help lower my moral.
Seriously though. I do have 5 attacks incoming, three of which are from the same player and the same village.

DeletedUser49935

I'm sure omgitsafire is crying in his sleep about his offence. =)

DeletedUser49935

yup every second i breathe :) i see losing a very good large quality army worse than losing a village. he had thousands of troops. our support got there first this time itsafire :)I am not bragging, just stating a few things like others.

DeletedUser

Villages>all.

I don't care how much it costs me to get a village, I'm happy as long as I've got it.

DeletedUser49935

Villages>all.

I don't care how much it costs me to get a village, I'm happy as long as I've got it.

I agree. But he has still encountered a heafty loss in the middle of a war. Well, thats one person out for the count at least for a few days. =)

DeletedUser

on tw stat it show he nobled a player called hilllbilly from you're tribe and his odd is just 30k so i dout he lost much

DeletedUser49935

yeah he did. Congrats on taking out a crud player. It wasnt on hilllbilly that he lost his offence... so he did lose alot.

DeletedUser

I agree. But he has still encountered a heafty loss in the middle of a war. Well, thats one person out for the count at least for a few days. =)

He has more than one offensive nuke. He'll get someone else to clear for him next time:icon_rolleyes:

Ashmodai

yeah he did. Congrats on taking out a crud player. It wasnt on hilllbilly that he lost his offence... so he did lose alot.

Congratulations for recruiting one then I suppose :icon_wink:

Honestly, stop talking and start acting.

DeletedUser49935

We are. You posted some war stats / facts so i did the same =) We are acting. We are weaving out the inactive and supporting where needed. =) Hope to kill NME troops again =)

DeletedUser

DammedSoul said:
We are. You posted some war stats / facts so i did the same =) We are acting. We are weaving out the inactive and supporting where needed. =) Hope to kill NME troops again =)
Basically the same as what he said, we are not going to "act" and send "all" our offense at you in one go, especially when DOLE! are in our mist.

They will be upon us soon to pick up the scraps and apparently prove themselves to world 29 lol, yeah right, and we like to play it defensive until then, if you don't like that, then attack yourself for some ODD.