Auto Updating Maps- World 69

DeletedUser

When I posted ~SSS~ was 18 and they are now 20. I told you about FEAR cuz they aren't top 20 and they are on your family list cuz they used to be top 20

Deleted User - 10770065

Anyone not make some maps for the top tribes? Surprised there hasn't been any yet.

DeletedUser

wonder which tribe, will be the first to control two or more Ks of the core

DeletedUser

yeah saw that
i posted it to the general forums
apparently i have to wait for the thread to be looked at before it gets put up for people to see

mar1n3c0rp5

The auto updating maps are in their last month from the looks of things.

http://map.k-io.com/

:icon_eek:

Oh no! What will we do?!? :icon_cry:

I've made sure to always include making donations in my posts for the maps that I was responsible for updating.
In the event the donation mark is not made by the end of July I will be manually updating these maps. They will have the same appearance and provide the same information they just won't auto-update.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I've made sure to always include making donations in my posts for the maps that I was responsible for updating.
In the event the donation mark is not made by the end of July I will be manually updating these maps. They will have the same appearance and provide the same information they just won't auto-update.

Thank you. I hope other worlds have mappers as helpful.

DeletedUser95593

I'd much rather see innogames take over the site or run something similar than it going to waste, like what morthy does for twstats.

I think it's morthy anyway :S

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ahh I forgot about the profiles matching as well. I was just thinking about the top 20 part

DeletedUser

looks like we have a new family in 44. firm firm. firm.. :lol:

mar1n3c0rp5

Ahh I forgot about the profiles matching as well. I was just thinking about the top 20 part

Yea, I do it that way so we don't have small 5-10 member tribes claiming to be part of a family when it truly is not.

mar1n3c0rp5

ACE tribe is gone

*np* is now in top 20 and academy is *np*-A

I can't update the list until the server recognizes the tag change. I have updated the map to what I can now leaving them off, they will be added once the server registers their new tag.

DeletedUser

ACE tribe is gone

*np* is now in top 20 and academy is *np*-A

So they went from the Sparta family to the SSS family to the ACE family and now to the *np* family :icon_eek:

How many times do they have to jump to another tribe for help before finally just dying.