DeletedUser

Do not look if you haven't seen the movie unless you love wrecking movies for yourself. :)

[spoil]
james-camerons-pocohontas-err-avatar-16167-1262575848-25.jpg

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it prolly would make sense if i had/have watched :3
but dunno :/

DeletedUser

Awesome Movie Avatar!!!

I saw it 3D so im happy, those who were to eager and watched the pirate version...well, you ruined yourself a good movie!;)

DeletedUser

Awesome Movie Avatar!!!

I saw it 3D so im happy, those who were to eager and watched the pirate version...well, you ruined yourself a good movie!;)

I also saw it in 3D and it was good, but anything which involves Pirates is bound to be awesome.

DeletedUser

Yesh :icon_surprised: (tho ur persuading powers are changing my mind)

As shtaal said and as they say in the actual movie, Titanic actually happened. In real life. It was a massive event that is still referred to till this very day. Any reference that talks about icebergs is usually coined from the titanic incident.

Many people at the time, believed the titanic to be simply too big and too tall to completely submerge.
It was a foolish assumption as the depths of the ocean in that region were many hundreds of times taller than the height of the titanic and more lives could have been saved if people evacuated quicker.

Anyways, I just assume you kids know these things or that if you watched the movie you would have read the text where they say how it happened :icon_eek: