DeletedUser

:icon_eek: shhhh stop finding out my weaknesses :(

Im not that scared of telly tubbies anymore. Now im scared of the Burger king guy.

I mean imagine waking up and finding a guy standing there with burgers...

gh131

Im not that scared of telly tubbies anymore. Now im scared of the Burger king guy.

umm dude are you a vegitarien? i rememember they once had video games for himXD

DeletedUser

umm dude are you a vegitarien? i rememember they once had video games for himXD

I'm a meatarian, and ya, i remember that lol. I needa get that game. I bet it'll cost alot in the future.

DeletedUser

it would be like a dream come true!!! the burger king guy never says a word i don't think, just stands/lays around with a big grin on his face and gives me food! now thats hot.

d1eacb5e4f1843141b4330975cb64c72.png

DeletedUser

it would be like a dream come true!!! the burger king guy never says a word i don't think, just stands/lays around with a big grin on his face and gives me food! now thats hot.

I dont mind the food, but it kinda creeps you out. How did he get into the house? o-o

DeletedUser

I dont mind the food, but it kinda creeps you out. How did he get into the house? o-o

he brought food, he isn't gonna say a word and that big grin pretty much means he is gonna agree with everything i say, i don't much care how he got in the house ;)

spacemanspiff92

I feel bad for burger king. we have a burger king where i live, but it's right next to mcdonalds. And at lunch hour, mcdonalds will have the drive thru line go around the whole place. but burger king will have maybe 1 or 2 cars, and not even any cars in the parking lot. They deserve better then that :p

spacemanspiff92

yes it is the price difference. but like when i walk into burger king, they all look at me because they don't get customers lol. i don't like it

DeletedUser

To be honest here in Amsterdam I don't see much of a difference. I love going to burger king and asking for a big mac, their reaction is amazing.