DeletedUser

Omfg, i saw this movie in 3d to, and that is funny that they ripped it off of that ;).

DeletedUser

I watched the bootleg last week, but it sucked that the alien dielect was subtitled in Russian, might aswell have been an alien language to me.. ;P But it was a great flick, and a novel concept. If a bit corny to expect an alien race to have five didgets, and look rather human. Distrect 9 is better in that regard, but it was cool. But I can't get over how the most of the alien wild life has six limbs, and the Na' Vi had only four. Kinda wierd..

DeletedUser74079

I watched the bootleg last week, but it sucked that the alien dielect was subtitled in Russian, might aswell have been an alien language to me.. ;P But it was a great flick, and a novel concept. If a bit corny to expect an alien race to have five didgets, and look rather human. Distrect 9 is better in that regard, but it was cool. But I can't get over how the most of the alien wild life has six limbs, and the Na' Vi had only four. Kinda wierd..

only the hybrid dudes had five didgets...the rest had 3

DeletedUser

Apparently they had a sex scene in it which they cut out and turns out the mating organ thing is that thing they use to connect with other animals <3

gh131

Apparently they had a sex scene in it which they cut out and turns out the mating organ thing is that thing they use to connect with other animals <3
.....i heard about that...woulda been intersting.........alien sex.......yeaaa

DeletedUser

I think it is credit to the film that it is still showing in cinema's today!

DeletedUser

Sadly.... yes. Has anyone seen Wolf Man? I think it should be good.

DeletedUser

I saw wolfman for a special advanced screening a while back. Its a horrible movie.

DeletedUser

Im not going to watch wolfman. Looks like a cross between Dracula/Mr. hyde

DeletedUser

I saw wolfman the other day, lets just say there is only one plausibly scary thing in it and that only appears twice for only 10-15 seconds each time. The film itself is quite good but a few scenes carry the same point and so is sometimes repetitive. I would say yes go and see it but after 2 or 3 watches I would not say I would watch it again for quite some time. However I still say you should see it if you want to as I suppose you could say it is worth a watch.

DeletedUser

I'm not a guy that can watch movies over and over again, I'll go see it with some friends but meh. I want to see a really good film but there doesn't seem to be any atm