AXE Declares War

DeletedUser

For a long time tensions have been high between AXE and SP. And recently i even recieved a mail showing me that Angacam and AcidGod had plans for SP to launch against AXE. So now not only have SP been caught red handed planning war while at NAP status but now they have also launched attacks against tH, who are allies of ours(this is hardly a secret). Combine this with the fact that Acid is quoted in the world forums as saying, direct quote here, "The plan to attack TSoH was originally mine, Anty will vouch for that..." and suddenly he now becomes the instrument in attacks on two of our allies. Unacceptable.

Now I really scratch my head in puzzlement, who in their right mind makes a tactical decison to not only take on a tribe's two allies but also to try attack the number two ranked tribe Ninjas.

We here in AXE won't stand for these bully boy tactics and will not wait for them to decide to add us to the list.

So we're calling you guys out for the 3 reasons listed above.Let the war commence!

P.s. to any that decide to post stats date the time from this post as a time line due to cross noblings in the past that would affect the correct figures, here is a time stamp to use Server time: 19:47:42 23/09/2008

DeletedUser

let the good times roll.

this looks like its gonna be fun:axemen::axemen::axemen:

xannash

Well considering I've had 1 incoming from (~SP~) for about 2 days now, I would consider that a sign of hostility and would null the NAP to begin with. Now judging by the time of travel. It is either a lone nuke or a loan fake. If it's a nuke, should I be expecting some more incomings to pop up soon?

DeletedUser

if u say u had seen mails that they are planning to take u down... well u are already on the list, slowmind...

Emm yeah thats exactly what i am is low minded by making sure all the villages in proximity to SP's location are stacked:icon_wink:

I reckon you need to have a little think again for yourself skorm

DeletedUser

Who knows what they sent xannash. I've seen everything from spears swords, to ramless nukes, to a mix of LC HC and MA, to a train of 500 spears + noble on a village that wasn't previously attacked by anything. I hope they were just clearing an inactive to intranoble, as there is no other excuse.

Anyway, glad to see you officially on our side now AXE :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

wow, brave, well, it was nice knowing you, uf u crumble as easily as ez3, ur ex sister tribe, then this will be halrious, and im not saying u will, BUT, GO SP GO:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Sounds like AXE begs to get pwned. :lol:

Well, their main front is SP so I'm feelin' it should be no sweat.

Edit: Newest posting problem I've noticed - teh f0rum thinks I'm double posting when I posted once.

DeletedUser

So now not only have SP been caught red handed planning war while....

Like sheep in a herd.

Seriously. If an email surfaced about some conspiracy against you chances are it got to you on purpose in some part of a divine plan. I highly doubt you "caught" anything unless you count leaving evidence on your doorstep as catching... I'm not a higher power so I wouldn't know. Something about the wording irked me though =P

On a side note:

I love when people declare war in a browser based game and refer to "Evidence" much like in a real life war, like someone snuck in obscure hideout 007-style to obtain evidence and so forth... Might as well said "Many brave soldiers died to get us this evidence...etc etc etc" to your declaration.

DeletedUser

Like sheep in a herd.

Seriously. If an email surfaced about some conspiracy against you chances are it got to you on purpose in some part of a divine plan. I highly doubt you "caught" anything unless you count leaving evidence on your doorstep as catching... I'm not a higher power so I wouldn't know. Something about the wording irked me though =P

On a side note:

I love when people declare war in a browser based game and refer to "Evidence" much like in a real life war, like someone snuck in obscure hideout 007-style to obtain evidence and so forth... Might as well said "Many brave soldiers died to get us this evidence...etc etc etc" to your declaration.

For this alone, I had respect for ya back in our fighting days, lol!!!

But yeah, war, what can I say? other than we have had the villages in their territory stacked for a while now... oh and that they completely fell into my plans... considering I have been wanting them to declare rather than us... and ahh hell looky here... heheheheee!!!

DeletedUser

For this alone, I had respect for ya back in our fighting days, lol!!!

But yeah, war, what can I say? other than we have had the villages in their territory stacked for a while now... oh and that they completely fell into my plans... considering I have been wanting them to declare rather than us... and ahh hell looky here... heheheheee!!!

Everyone's known your plans for months AcidGod (I might exaggerate slightly on the timeframe).

But McBoozie likes to go through with the formalities.

DeletedUser

acid, see if u can finish this tribe off quicker than we can finish TSOH, i say its a race!!!!

DeletedUser

MMM joys of a war

Side 1: AXE

Side 2: (~SP~)

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6,359
Side 2: 7,690
Difference: 1,331

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 29
Difference: 20

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 51,717,667
Side 2: 58,196,069
Difference: 6,478,402

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 454,202
Side 2: 273,495
Difference: 180,707

image.php

DeletedUser

yeah, what was the point? the war officially started today, those stats are from cross enoblements, and the ck members...

As for knowing my plans... well let me see you got a circular that I sent to my council... WOW you know all my plans, lol!!! anyone here canask my council, just how much of my plans they know... and they will tell you... only what I want them to know