AXE Declares War

DeletedUser

i guess nothing :lol:
now it will be a real world war,but i didn't get something,axe will fight against -?- *?* (~SP~) and ninjas?

DeletedUser

Lol, yeah, AXE will be fighting Ninjas!! Holy shit...

Nah, but finally anyway, it took you a while McBoozie, I've been waiting forever. Now attack me! :D

DeletedUser

dude with ss vs tsoh down south, sp axe in the west, and nijas vs -?- group, the world is on fire, strangley, all of the tribes seem to ally one or two groups in these warz, well one things for sure, wen these warz end, one group of allies will be the most powerfull and feared alliance this world has ever seen,because whoever wins there war first, will become reverred, (SP HAVE BAGGED THIS ONE)

DeletedUser

Now I really scratch my head in puzzlement, who in their right mind makes a tactical decison to not only take on a tribe's two allies but also to try attack the number two ranked tribe Ninjas.

doesn't that mean they want to attack all 4? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Um why yes it does... we kind of like having a lot of fights... Got use to it during the 3v1

doesn't that mean they want to attack all 4? :icon_eek:

Well I expect alot of flaming here, but don't really give a rats ass...

Here I will put it all out...

SP has not done anything major since our last 3v1 war... In Fact we have been chilling and building... reassuring our dominance... Now I wanted AXE to declare on us, and my tribe wanted to war them... Ever since they took in CK members... They have been on our hit list...

tH is also a target we are going after... Have we done anything major against them other than a lot of fakes and a few defensive troop movements... hell no we haven't... were going to, but real life tends to get in the way sometimes, so we just made it a massive fake hit...

now that I do not have over half my tribe sitting on their troops... the fun times can begin....

So go and flame this thread, I do not care, and I expect none of my tribe to not give a rats ass either...

So everyone, let us have some fun... Let us spread some pain... Let us be SADISTIC...

Acid

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have nothing but respect for SP for going to war against several top ranked tribes. I look forward to sitting back and watching all this play out, should be a lot of fun.

DeletedUser

good luck to both sides

but im voteing for (~SP~) to come out on top

Blue Dot lead your tribe to victory remember swords kill axes lol

DeletedUser

Hehe, I was wondering when this would start! Didn't take as long as I expected it too!

Map 15 is officially involved in a global war - how fun :lol: Best of luck to all tribes involved.

Goooooooooo AXE, and God Speed :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Well if its not obvious, im totally for sp, as they totally behind us with TsoH, ands ive been waiting for axe to fall, to me they are still, and always will be 2ez, untill there members have quit from fear, or tribe hopped, i will watch this pan outm, from the comfort of my own war!!!

DeletedUser

Um why yes it does... we kind of like having a lot of fights... Got use to it during the 3v1

Well I expect alot of flaming here, but don't really give a rats ass...

Here I will put it all out...

SP has not done anything major since our last 3v1 war... In Fact we have been chilling and building... reassuring our dominance... Now I wanted AXE to declare on us, and my tribe wanted to war them... Ever since they took in CK members... They have been on our hit list...

tH is also a target we are going after... Have we done anything major against them other than a lot of fakes and a few defensive troop movements... hell no we haven't... were going to, but real life tends to get in the way sometimes, so we just made it a massive fake hit...

now that I do not have over half my tribe sitting on their troops... the fun times can begin....

So go and flame this thread, I do not care, and I expect none of my tribe to not give a rats ass either...

So everyone, let us have some fun... Let us spread some pain... Let us be SADISTIC...

Acid

Acid, going by the accounts that I have heard and the boost in ODD that a number of my tribe mates received courtesy your tribe and it's failed attacks; I realy suggest that you change your tribe name from SADISTIC PLEASURE to MASOCHASTIC PLEASURE. That seems to reflect your tribes true nature much more acurately.

jaffe25

Glad we did exactly what you planned :icon_rolleyes:

I love the underdog roll. SP is expected to roll right over us according to the peanut gallery so this shall be fun to see unfold.

xannash

Neither tribe or any of the world should be surprised by any of this as it has been brewing for quite some time. It was expected, it was only a matter of time.

DeletedUser

Ya see this is the part i don't get, maybe i'm just too tired to figure it out for myself.

I declare in order to prevent being pre-empted SP tell us your doing exactly as we planned but yet they have stacks of only 25k, 20k, 20k defense in their villages sorry guys go smoke somewhere else. You might have had an inkling that we might attack due to your slow down in enoblements but ya have to agree that eh more defense would have been needed in satellite villages.:icon_confused:

To those that refer to us as ex eZ, go f*** yourselfs, incase none of ye paid attention during the last few months all those point whore players from eZ were recruited by -?- family and are now going inactive during the war with tH and ninja's

Ali humphrey which tribe will you hop to next to save your bacon or maybe you were one of those recruits that Anty considered self nobling after you received an invite :icon_wink:

And yes Ryalnos i'm always polite and formal so thank you for the compliment

Best of luck to both sides, it looks like it will be a long one if all continues as it is now