Axes who?

DeletedUser

im stiskavica,, i put that on the forum multiple times now. thought that you would know by now.
and you have no idea what ur talking about do you?:icon_confused:

DeletedUser20525

To SM.
It is nice to hear you apology for last false statment. I know what you have dignity, it just bad AXES leadership influence on you. When be right time i will send to you invitation.

Your welcome to the appology for my mistake.

Lolz to the rest of your statement.

DeletedUser

im stiskavica,, i put that on the forum multiple times now. thought that you would know by now.
and you have no idea what ur talking about do you?:icon_confused:
Who knows, maybe you just want to spoil inocent man in-game nick. Just one thing clear: it is in typical AXES manner, hide behind somebodys shoulders. Yesterday it was Unreal tribe, today-RAXE, tommorow maybe FRESH or sh.it tribe. I made this comparission with tribes, what dont go into personal matters.
To SM. I understand very well how you feel today: trying to appear funny and happy, but realy inside- remorse and misery. You betrailed and backstabed yours own tribmates. And it all you did just for couple virtual villages. Lost vilages you can reconquer, killed troops recruit, but trust of fellows to get back ...
I know you was mislead with empty AXES promises about lands of plenty, and i wanna give you chance to fix yours mistakes.
To Nate. I not so stupid, and always verify info with other sources.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who knows, maybe you just want to spoil inocent man in-game nick. Just one thing clear: it is in typical AXES manner, hide behind somebodys shoulders. Yesterday it was Unreal tribe, today-RAXE, tommorow maybe FRESH or sh.it tribe. I made this comparission with tribes, what dont go into personal matters.
To SM. I understand very well how you feel today: trying to appear funny and happy, but realy inside- remorse and misery. You betrailed and backstabed yours own tribmates. And it all you did just for couple virtual villages. Lost vilages you can reconquer, killed troops recruit, but trust of fellows to get back ...
I know you was mislead with empty AXES promises about lands of plenty, and i wanna give you chance to fix yours mistakes.
To Nate. I not so stupid, and always verify info with other sources.

i would never spoil an inocent ingame nick. and we dont hide,, were raxe is just an academy tribe of axes with a few inactive players in it.
SM didnt stab anyone in the back. his tribe fell appart and he joined the good guys. like you never left a tribe cause it was inactive/filled with noobs/dieing.
and you are stupid, all ur info is incorrect :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i would never spoil an inocent ingame nick. and we dont hide,, were raxe is just an academy tribe of axes with a few inactive players in it.
SM didnt stab anyone in the back. his tribe fell appart and he joined the good guys. like you never left a tribe cause it was inactive/filled with noobs/dieing.
and you are stupid, all ur info is incorrect :icon_rolleyes:
And here spend another slepless night planing how to help SM....
About nicks and names. The best what you can do - give AXES name to xxxstealthyxxx, who keeps original AXES principles and spirit. For you best fit Support Vilages United (circa spring/summer 2010 ) name.
About SM. You are trying encuorage him, but his silence on forums just shows what strugle inside goes.
When reguliar member leave tribe it is one thing, but when leader run away with full pants of fear, from his own tribe ...... AXES call it "smart move".
Dont call me stupid. I could report as abuse, but i not AXES type player, who counts triple replay as huge damage of AXES name.

DeletedUser

And here spend another slepless night planing how to help SM....
About nicks and names. The best what you can do - give AXES name to xxxstealthyxxx, who keeps original AXES principles and spirit. For you best fit Support Vilages United (circa spring/summer 2010 ) name.
About SM. You are trying encuorage him, but his silence on forums just shows what strugle inside goes.
When reguliar member leave tribe it is one thing, but when leader run away with full pants of fear, from his own tribe ...... AXES call it "smart move".
Dont call me stupid. I could report as abuse, but i not AXES type player, who counts triple replay as huge damage of AXES name.

i can report a lot of ur posts as wel. and ur tribe name is also not suitable.:icon_confused:
but i guess you knew that already.

the only thing i have left 2 say is::
haters gonna hate me:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

black wiza24 what sort of topic is this to start? Why Fresh even have your tribe as allies, who knows.. And ASDPOI, dude just give up on the forums already, your only starting as much trouble as you can and it doesnt worry you because Kremx is going to noble all your vills and you will then co-play him, am i right???

DeletedUser

black wiza24 what sort of topic is this to start? Why Fresh even have your tribe as allies, who knows.. And ASDPOI, dude just give up on the forums already, your only starting as much trouble as you can and it doesnt worry you because Kremx is going to noble all your vills and you will then co-play him, am i right???

if HE is gonna co-play kremx than i dont think kremx will be in fresh for long.

DeletedUser

if HE is gonna co-play kremx than i dont think kremx will be in fresh for long.

i could be wrong,last i knew them 2 were good friends and Kremx has already nobled a heap of his vills but yet ASDPOI hasnt been on the outer forums to tell the whole world about it so something must be going on.

DeletedUser

yes something could be on,, or hes quiting and let him get eaten, or hes gonna co-play him.

DeletedUser

i can report a lot of ur posts as wel. and ur tribe name is also not suitable.:icon_confused:
but i guess you knew that already.

the only thing i have left 2 say is::
haters gonna hate me:icon_rolleyes:

My tribe name is right. I am Axes academy. Check this one: ~AOS~.
You are AXES. So I am again right, like in SM case.
I do not hate you, we just both play game what we like. But we play in own different way.

To SB=SilentBob /if you think it is uappropriate shorten you nick just tell me and i will do like you want/. I do not have any plans coplay my enemy. It is my part of my startegy to involve in this epic conflict as many side as i can, expecting what due crosnoblig AXES can get one more very strong enemy Fresh.

Cuople hours later i will post more detail post logicly explaining this all things.

i could be wrong,last i knew them 2 were good friends and Kremx has already nobled a heap of his vills but yet ASDPOI hasnt been on the outer forums to tell the whole world about it so something must be going on.
This conflict with him draging since summer 2009 ?, i not sure about date, but still existed tribes like Norse, TWIT, Xp / how many recruted of them AXES? /. You ask SM version of story, anyway you dont believe me.
Now you have 34 menber in Fresh. I dont know you well, and i just guessing your possible actions. You arrange invitation for top 13 / who over 1 mil pts/ to AXES. Dont forget to leave spies behind. And what you tell rest of 20 members?
Good bye loosers, we eat you ? It how in Hiarya type repay to tribmates for service in tribe. Already trail into AXES well maintained. Just follow footsteps of traitors from Hiraya, SVU,Xp........../ full list you find in stats/.
If I am wrong, i will feel very bad against you. In couple months it will be more clear.
What you think ?

DeletedUser

I wanna ask your permission to conduct on AXES members some social-psichological survey. Deal ?

Axes is one, no matter where you came from, you're Axes.
So everything you say, just comes down to being unimportant.

I wasn't original Axes per se, neither is jarl or sm, but at this point, we are all part of the team, that is Axes.

mdesjarl

ya, Ingham told me you liked to have sword fights in the locker room:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser20525

Tribalwars Player Profile: ASDPOI (tribe changes)Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None EW 04th October 2009 - 01:00:02 120
EW GoGo! 05th October 2009 - 01:00:02 154
GoGo! None 31st October 2009 - 16:00:02 9,048
None DDBs 01st November 2009 - 04:00:02 10,379
DDBs LOTUS 02nd December 2009 - 01:00:02 62,070
LOTUS Loyal 08th December 2009 - 04:00:01 72,594
Loyal -=NW=- 14th December 2009 - 04:00:01 104,789
-=NW=- SV 11th January 2010 - 04:00:02 173,081
SV DoD 14th January 2010 - 22:00:01 197,761
DoD None 12th February 2010 - 01:00:01 282,130
None EXP 12th February 2010 - 10:00:01 283,377
EXP Retire 07th March 2010 - 01:00:01 17,806
Retire R.L 25th March 2010 - 22:00:03 2,909
R.L MARCH 12th April 2010 - 04:23:47 27,807
MARCH BAD@$$ 06th August 2010 - 22:20:56 507,761
BAD@$$ TDD 02nd September 2010 - 16:41:21 652,621
TDD None 27th September 2010 - 07:42:59 1,005,740
None =RS= 27th September 2010 - 17:04:25 1,007,657
=RS= None 27th September 2010 - 20:05:51 1,018,572
None FRESH 27th September 2010 - 23:16:39 1,020,287
FRESH None 02nd October 2010 - 16:55:30 1,076,393
None TTT 03rd October 2010 - 10:45:26 1,081,031
TTT =RS= 03rd October 2010 - 20:02:25 1,102,592
=RS= AXdemy 14th October 2010 - 07:37:12 1,073,221

Stealthmechanic
Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None BOSS 05th September 2009 - 16:00:02 1,842
BOSS None 14th September 2009 - 01:00:02 8,772
None Hiraya 14th September 2009 - 07:00:02 8,953
Hiraya Snacks 16th November 2009 - 07:00:02 392,479
Snacks Hiraya 17th November 2009 - 04:00:01 394,244
Hiraya |X| 01st May 2010 - 01:40:31 1,808,824
|X| AXES 26th June 2010 - 01:16:42 2,189,526

which of us actually stuck around in one tribe for more than a few months again? Which of us was ever IN ANY of the tribes that had an impact on this world?

go away little boy.

DeletedUser

Also, stealthy is quiet because he's banned for calling people names....

DeletedUser79727

Tribalwars Player Profile: ASDPOI (tribe changes)Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
MARCH BAD@$$ 06th August 2010 - 22:20:56 507,761
BAD@$$ TDD 02nd September 2010 - 16:41:21 652,621

hahahaha..

that's wh he was familiar he got in bad@$$. lol cody you invited him!!!!