Axes who?

DeletedUser

Yes this is my academy tribe, I did not know that I personally represented AXES. Does it say anywhere in the tribe description they are loyal to AXES? They are my academy and my "PAs" as some may refer to them as, not AXES. AXES doesn't noble them out of respect for me not because we are allies with them.

"RESPECT: 1. To feel or show deferential regard for; esteem." I defined it so maybe you can understand what it is and why you can't receive it by attempting to make inaccurate accusations and talking bad about AXES.

You are member of AXES, and you represent AXES. As I know you arent member UAAM.

About Mutant tribe-Damutantman-AXES
Logicaly:
Mutant tribe is loyal to Damutantman. Damutanman is loyal to AXES.
Means: Mutant tribe loyal to AXES
OR:
Mutant tribe not loyal to AXES, but loyal to Mutantman.
Means Damutantman not loyal to AXES?

About respect. AXES treacherous, without official war declaration, attacked ours tribe. Does they respect us?
Yes, some my guy in AXES are fair players, i know them for long time. But about AXES leaders i lets say " dont have clear opinion yet"

mdesjarl

asdpoi, who did you want us to declare on? perhaps I missed that.

DeletedUser

Why to academies? Apply straight to AXES. If they dont pay attention send some nukes to AXES Duke to remind about your aplication.

btw asdpoi AXES is brainwashed by booza so we do what he is saying:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why to academies? Apply straight to AXES. If they dont pay attention send some nukes to AXES Duke to remind about your aplication.

Funny how you think you have something to say about Axes.
You're mere food in our eyes, granted, food that talks to much, but food never the less.

DeletedUser84793

hmmmm Back from vacation! I see things has not change that much!..lol