FRESH None 02nd October 2010 - 16:55:30 1,076,393
None TTT 03rd October 2010 - 10:45:26 1,081,031
TTT =RS= 03rd October 2010 - 20:02:25 1,102,592
=RS= AXdemy 14th October 2010 - 07:37:12 1,073,221

Stealthmechanic
Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
Hiraya |X| 01st May 2010 - 01:40:31 1,808,824
|X| AXES 26th June 2010 - 01:16:42 2,189,526

which of us actually stuck around in one tribe for more than a few months again? Which of us was ever IN ANY of the tribes that had an impact on this world?

go away little boy.

To change tribe happens for everybody, and it happens on various circumstances. Lets talk about recent ours tribe changes, because most eyevitness still playing here.

Why I left FRESH. Because on public forum I was saying true about AXES nature: mergers, massrecruters, .......
Real FRESH tribe boss gave order to SilentBob to remove me from list, trying to save AXES face from negative image in public forums.
I still have those letter but dont want post without SilentBob permission.

How you describe you move from Xiraya? "Brave merge" or " desperate run away from own tribe to save fat ..."

Dont call me little boy. Would you like what i call you " recently retired bussinesman due bankcrupcy"?

DeletedUser20525

whoever you get your information from, hes sort of stupid. Suffice it to say that the only word in that statement that is correct is a partial word, that word being "bank".

Last edited:

DeletedUser

whoever you get your information from, hes sort of stupid. Suffice it to say that the only word in that statement that is correct is a partial word, that word being "bank".
Why you turning ours discussion to english language knowledge ? I know i am not good in english. How about you ? You are fluent in english and ...

But lets go back on track. So, how you describe run from yours own tribe ?
maybe Xiraya members could help formulate question in right grammary.

i know you have hard time: depression, remorse, misery,....
On top of that yours new bosses from AXES pushing deeper into this cr**, forcing not only you, but and yours closest friends / how many left?/ act against own will.
I giving you chance. Dont listen AXES. They just use you to achieve their plans. When things will be done, they dump you as useless toy.

DeletedUser20525

why dont you read the post where I actually laid everything out very clearly. Im not going to keep rehashing the same information over and over again. It was started by xavierseah.

DeletedUser

Why you turning ours discussion to english language knowledge ? I know i am not good in english. How about you ? You are fluent in english and ...

But lets go back on track. So, how you describe run from yours own tribe ?
maybe Xiraya members could help formulate question in right grammary.

i know you have hard time: depression, remorse, misery,....
On top of that yours new bosses from AXES pushing deeper into this cr**, forcing not only you, but and yours closest friends / how many left?/ act against own will.
I giving you chance. Dont listen AXES. They just use you to achieve their plans. When things will be done, they dump you as useless toy.

this whacko dude realy got brainwashed or so:icon_confused:
lol ASDPOI pls stop posting ur only making a fool outa urself, even |X| and all the others think ur a fool. (no offence):icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Excuse me Asdpoi? Did you hand over your life and/or forum account to a certain player that is sore about being out of Axes? Because that was a damn fool move. The more you talk, the deeper you entrench yourself to being hated by the community surrounding you, and we do surround you. Don't forget it.

You do not get personal about a person's real life here. You will not in good faith talk about another person's real life issues and events. It is rude, insulting, cruel, malicious, and downright pathetic of you to do so. I can't enforce real in game consequences for you, or even in real life consequences on you. I can only say it makes you look like an indecent human being to talk about another in such a way, and that your behavior regarding this disgusts me and others. So stop it. Right now.

Now, you're darn straight you're out of Fresh because of Axes. It's very, very clear that Fresh is attached to Axes, as is Raxe. The map shows their growth and reflects our mutual interests and benefits.

Winding into this is what you think of stealth, which is absolute crap. He is a dedicated and amazing warlord of the west and you should absolutely FEAR for your villages to show your ugly mug on these forums thinking that we'll leave you alone for all eternity in w41. Keep building up the hate, please, because when stealth lets loose the dogs of war from the west, all you will have left are these forums. Stealth deserves this tribe and situation he's in. He actually has defensive troops. He actually has a good amount of people who do their jobs and participate in Ops (granted there will always be people who do less). He is respected by his peers in this tribe and treated with respect. And. He. Deserves. That.

What the members of |X| gave him when they merged into xiraya, was none of these things. The front was blindingly empty while the backline players sat FAT and happy with their defensive troops cozying up their villages. This has been repeated many many times. Where are all the |x| players with hands raised ready to deny this was the case? *crickets* Loyalty.... Loyalty to what? To what friends? Stealth took his core with him, we accept them as we accept him. Kyriie was already in Axes and she and stealth have been friends for a long time. Kyriie spent much of her time trying to tell stealth about the environment in Axes and how much better it was than what he was dealing with. There comes a point when people crack... When you can no longer tolerate all the little wrongdoings and badly planned events that occur all around you and you throw up your hands in defeat. Stealth was far past the pressure point where someone, who would have known stealth truly, would have not noticed. Yet |X| didn't notice! Every little threshold stealth had to cross that pushed him further and further away from the fun and loyalty to friends in this game, proved both that the people he thought would be good tribesmates when they had merged, were in fact misrepresenting themselves and that he was no longer having fun fighting with the bare minimum of help when he should have been stacked to the teeth. It wasn't fair and it wasn't right, and it wasn't stealth's fault that he left. He was ready to leave on his own. But when Axes extended its many-times extended hand to stealth, he finally took it. Because we were paying attention to his struggle (and had long since been doing so), and he and his core were getting beaten while Motive, |x| and SCC partied with the barbs.

Did stealth run do you really think? Because honestly, Axes made it only a few steps to our door before we welcomed him. And yeah, we welcomed him, and we do every day. I think stealth is probably wondering where that intense stress is that usually comes with not having active tribes mates and getting caught with your pants down on incoming(since we keep stacking him with defense). Probably wonders why he hasn't gotten into a serious fight with anyone and had his leadership not support him (won't happen because we love stealthplomacy, its the bomb).

Overall, Stealth was already cut loose by the inept and inappropriate decision making "skills" of Xiraya. They broke faith, not him. And you know what? Stealth is content here. Far from miserable or depressed. He is well loved and respected by his core and other members of Axes. If there was ever, EVER a plan to dump stealth, they'd have to dump me and a hell of a lot of other people. The attempt to dump would be everyone siding with stealth. Because he's awesome, and quite frankly, you're not.

DeletedUser

You do not get personal about a person's real life here. You will not in good faith talk about another person's real life issues and events.
Please review my and AXES posts. I am sure, what you blame me in things, what never happens.
With rest of article we can talk later.

DeletedUser

You do not get personal about a person's real life here. You will not in good faith talk about another person's real life issues and events.
Please review mine and AXES posts. I am confident that you accuse me of things that never happened.

DeletedUser

ASDPOI,

I guess you need to read all the forum posts one more time, starting from the very 1st post for this world till the time you write your last post here.

<silent>

DeletedUser

You do not get personal about a person's real life here. You will not in good faith talk about another person's real life issues and events. It is rude, insulting, cruel, malicious, and downright pathetic of you to do so.
I reviewed the last few topics, and could not find where i discuss about AXES members real life issues.
Maybe you could review yours post about me.We both have to take it as part of game, same like AXES scouts or nukes.
I see that this "recruitment question" very sensitive to AXES. Probably something goes wrong inside AXES empire. It is difficult to send fight "new" recruits against former tribmates?
Yes I have heard AXES story about last "smart move". Would you like to listen not AXES version of story?

DeletedUser

I reviewed the last few topics, and could not find where i discuss about AXES members real life issues.
Maybe you could review yours post about me.We both have to take it as part of game, same like AXES scouts or nukes.
I see that this "recruitment question" very sensitive to AXES. Probably something goes wrong inside AXES empire. It is difficult to send fight "new" recruits against former tribmates?
Yes I have heard AXES story about last "smart move". Would you like to listen not AXES version of story?

#41 in this thread.
Either way, i seriously have some trouble following what you are trying to say most of the time, and usually choose to ignore postings that make no sense. However, my curiosity has been stirred....
You mention "Recruitment question" as sensitive to AXES...what is this?
So far as I'm aware there isn't anything wrong within the axes empire. I'm blind, I suppose, please enlighten the world with your advanced knowledge of the inter-workings of said Empire.

I look forward to the enlightenment. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

The not Axe's version is the story is written by those no longer in Axes, who once were. Anyone who was in Axes and is now outside of Axes is out for one of two reasons. Inactivity or they didn't make the cut and aren't Axes material. So the person you're likely getting your information from is a sore loser and is not Axes material.

It is pure tactics on our part to not start battle with former Axes members. Look at the updating maps. The enemies within us are surrounded and no amount of barb nobling they do will save them from their eventual fate of falling to Axes. The front however, though easy pickings, is yet to be subdued. Pure. Tactics. It isn't even about sending recruits to attack former tribemates. On the contrary we have several people biting at their bits to get at the people they want to fight. Fortunately the words of a person like you doesn't dictate how we run our tribe.

DeletedUser

#41 in this thread.
You mention "Recruitment question" as sensitive to AXES...what is this?
So far as I'm aware there isn't anything wrong within the axes empire. I'm blind, I suppose, please enlighten the world with your advanced knowledge of the inter-workings of said Empire.

I look forward to the enlightenment. :icon_cool:
"Recruitment question". I mention one player nick and how he moved from tribe "Z" to tribe "Y" and was blamed what i talking about this player RL issues. So i decide dont give any reason in future to blame me in things what never ever happened.
"Advanced kowledge" Dont be naive. In real life / not Hollywood movies/ secret services never ever admit have they or not spies. They do not coment absolutely. So my answer is "i dont know, first time hear about it, probably enemy provocation, ......."

So the person you're likely getting your information from is a sore loser and is not Axes material.
Sorry but last events shows what you are wrong. I knew, but waited. And AXES did in traditional AXES way- backstabing, without official declaration. Sure for war we have to be always ready. So in response I declare to agressor what we are at war:
1.AXES
2.RAXE
3. Fresh
4.Unreal
5.BA / AXES accademy/
6.TA /BA accademy who is AXES accademy/
7.=RS= /fresh accademy/
8.~TTF~ / under RAXE protection/
9.INDY /AXES/
10. Mutant /AXES/
11. ~TTTF~ /~TTF~ AXES/
12.XXXHHHH /AXES /
13.TDH /AXES-fresh/
14.=RS=2 /RS Fresh AXES/

List will be updated. I looked just briefly, probably will be more 10 tribes.
Lonf time ago AXES was laughing from Fort family or SV, but here i see AXES megafamily. Yes you are much bigger family.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You really think you will survive this? The only reason Axes leaves you alone is because you're a weak account and a poor player. Show us a threat and we may care. If you have spies within us, they'll soon show themselves based on their lack of understanding surrounding Axes goals. It's always funny how the "spies" are inactive and poor players who can't keep up. Eventually, bad players are removed.

DeletedUser

So the person you're likely getting your information from is a sore loser and is not Axes material.
Sorry but last events shows what you are wrong. I knew, but waited. And AXES did in traditional AXES way- backstabing, without official declaration. Sure for war we have to be always ready. So in response I declare to agressor what we are at war:
1.AXES
2.RAXE
3. Fresh
4.Unreal
5.BA / AXES accademy/
6.TA /BA accademy who is AXES accademy/
7.=RS= /fresh accademy/
8.~TTF~ / under RAXE protection/
9.INDY /AXES/
10. Mutant /AXES/
11. ~TTTF~ /~TTF~ AXES/
12.XXXHHHH /AXES /
13.TDH /AXES-fresh/
14.=RS=2 /RS Fresh AXES/

List will be updated. I looked just briefly, probably will be more 10 tribes.
Lonf time ago AXES was laughing from Fort family or SV, but here i see AXES megafamily. Yes you are much bigger family.

lol dno what this list is but it aint right.

1.AXES dno what ya mean with this.
2.RAXE dno what ya mean with this.
3. Fresh dno what ya mean with this.
4.Unreal dno what ya mean with this. (the unreal right now is not allies of axes.)
5.BA / AXES accademy/ BA aint axes academy.
6.TA /BA accademy who is AXES accademy/ never heard of TA so dno who they are. dont care either.
7.=RS= /fresh accademy/ =RS= aint fresh accademy.
8.~TTF~ / under RAXE protection/ ~TTF~ never heard of them but i dont think that RAXE is protecting them.
9.INDY /AXES/ Whuts INDY??
10. Mutant /AXES/ Whuts Mutant??
11. ~TTTF~ /~TTF~ AXES/ Never heard of those tribes. -.-
12.XXXHHHH /AXES / never heard of that tribe. -.-
13.TDH /AXES-fresh/ TDH is axes or fresh ally.
14.=RS=2 /RS Fresh AXES/ is not ally of axes or fresh.

ur lil list is wrong :icon_eek:
now shut up pls:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

lol dno what this list is but it aint right.

1.AXES dno what ya mean with this.
2.RAXE dno what ya mean with this.
3. Fresh dno what ya mean with this.
4.Unreal dno what ya mean with this. (the unreal right now is not allies of axes.)
5.BA / AXES accademy/ BA aint axes academy.
6.TA /BA accademy who is AXES accademy/ never heard of TA so dno who they are. dont care either.
7.=RS= /fresh accademy/ =RS= aint fresh accademy.
8.~TTF~ / under RAXE protection/ ~TTF~ never heard of them but i dont think that RAXE is protecting them.
9.INDY /AXES/ Whuts INDY??
10. Mutant /AXES/ Whuts Mutant??
11. ~TTTF~ /~TTF~ AXES/ Never heard of those tribes. -.-
12.XXXHHHH /AXES / never heard of that tribe. -.-
13.TDH /AXES-fresh/ TDH is axes or fresh ally.
14.=RS=2 /RS Fresh AXES/ is not ally of axes or fresh.

ur lil list is wrong :icon_eek:
now shut up pls:icon_confused:
Here was list of AXES megafamily. It is composed from
1. AXES itself
2. RAXE. You or Fundamental mentioned many times what you are one family.
3. Fresh. same note as about RAXE
4. Unreal / i find out later/
5.BA . Academy of AXES member bamby2727
6. TAT. "Under the protection of and academy tribe of Thor66.Any problems can be directed at Thor66" Thor is member of BA, who is academy of AXES memeber.
7.=RS="This is the acadamy tribe of Save Snowmen" "Protected by:
Save Snowmen,lango545,Parrotclegotgame,and Deceptecons" Some of them or all is Fresh member, so means they too is in AXES family.
8.~TTF~"We are friendly to AXES...And Friendly to KNOCK!"
9 INDY "a friend and the futture owner of my villages is xavierseah..."
10. Mutant "We are tribe Mutant. We are the loyal servants and minions to Damutantman.
There will be nobody aloud in this tribe that is not personally approved by Damutantman." He is AXES member.
11.~TTTF~ "This tribe is under protection of the tribe ~TTF~, TenThousandFists Family:~TTF~,~TTFQ~"
12. ~TTFQ~ / this one notice just today/
13.=RS=2 "=RS=2 is the 2ed acadamy or save snowmen. Member of Fresh, who is ally with AXES.
14. TDH. this one couldnt find, maybe they already merge into AXES.

So, congrats the biggest mega family AXES . You set a record not only on W41 but in whole TW.

You really think you will survive this? The only reason Axes leaves you alone is because you're a weak account and a poor player. Show us a threat and we may care. If you have spies within us, they'll soon show themselves based on their lack of understanding surrounding Axes goals. It's always funny how the "spies" are inactive and poor players who can't keep up. Eventually, bad players are removed.
Do you are survive? In teory 50% chance, in practice we will see.
I already achieve my target. You saying AXES is strong team, etc., etc.. But when I told what " Hey guys when you break up into Knock, SCC, Hiraya....." , got back so harsh answer. Probably realy in AXES Mega Family not so sweet inside as looks from outside.
About spies my answer: I dont know, never heard about it, probably it is Stingzorr provocation on me,....."

Last edited by a moderator:

mdesjarl

ASDPOI, I can't control what other tribes decide to put on their pages. I'll give you 1 and 2 on your list, Fresh are our good friends as for the rest....you have once again proven your lack of intelligence.

DeletedUser

Just to clear it up, Fresh dont have any academy tribes. Yes Save Snowmen has his own minion tribes but those tribes dont have any relation to Fresh itself and i dont intend to recruit those members in the future, so therefore i couldnt care less what happens to them. It's entirely Save Snowmens responsibility

DeletedUser

Here was list of AXES megafamily. It is composed from
1. AXES itself
2. RAXE. You or Fundamental mentioned many times what you are one family.
3. Fresh. same note as about RAXE
4. Unreal / i find out later/
5.BA . Academy of AXES member bamby2727
6. TAT. "Under the protection of and academy tribe of Thor66.Any problems can be directed at Thor66" Thor is member of BA, who is academy of AXES memeber.
Save Snowmen,lango545,Parrotclegotgame,and Deceptecons" Some of them or all is Fresh member, so means they too is in AXES family.
8.~TTF~"We are friendly to AXES...And Friendly to KNOCK!"
9 INDY "a friend and the futture owner of my villages is xavierseah..."
10. Mutant "We are tribe Mutant. We are the loyal servants and minions to Damutantman.
There will be nobody aloud in this tribe that is not personally approved by Damutantman." He is AXES member.
11.~TTTF~ "This tribe is under protection of the tribe ~TTF~, TenThousandFists Family:~TTF~,~TTFQ~"
12. ~TTFQ~ / this one notice just today/
13.=RS=2 "=RS=2 is the 2ed acadamy or save snowmen. Member of Fresh, who is ally with AXES.
14. TDH. this one couldnt find, maybe they already merge into AXES.

ur realy the dumbest member i ever seen on TW. :icon_confused:

1. AXES itself <-- were AXES.
2. RAXE. You or Fundamental mentioned many times what you are one family. <--- our tribe for inactive ppl.
3. Fresh. same note as about RAXE <--- a tribe that is allies with AXES.
4. Unreal / i find out later/ <---- a tribe made by a guy that is kicked from axes and is inactive (no relation 2 axes)
5.BA . Academy of AXES member bamby2727 <--- a tribe that is on our enemy list. and will be nobled.
6. TAT. "Under the protection of and academy tribe of Thor66.Any problems can be directed at Thor66" Thor is member of BA, who is academy of AXES memeber. <--- same story as with BA.
Save Snowmen,lango545,Parrotclegotgame,and Deceptecons" Some of them or all is Fresh member, so means they too is in AXES family. <---- no relation 2 fresh nor axes.
8.~TTF~"We are friendly to AXES...And Friendly to KNOCK!" <---- they are friendly 2 us.. we aint friendly 2 them.
9 INDY "a friend and the futture owner of my villages is xavierseah..." <-- no relation 2 axes other than friends with xavierseah.
There will be nobody aloud in this tribe that is not personally approved by Damutantman." He is AXES member. <--- same story as with INDY.
11.~TTTF~ "This tribe is under protection of the tribe ~TTF~, TenThousandFists Family:~TTF~,~TTFQ~" <--- same story as with ~TTF~.
12. ~TTFQ~ / this one notice just today/ <--- same story as with ~TTF~.
13.=RS=2 "=RS=2 is the 2ed acadamy or save snowmen. Member of Fresh, who is ally with AXES. <--- same story as with =RS=.
14. TDH. this one couldnt find, maybe they already merge into AXES. <--- i dont think that a noob tribe like this one is merged into axes. most likely we nobled the shit outa them.

Now for the RIGHT list:

1. AXES.
2. RAXE.
3. FRESH.

thats the list.

DeletedUser84667

Yes this is my academy tribe, I did not know that I personally represented AXES. Does it say anywhere in the tribe description they are loyal to AXES? They are my academy and my "PAs" as some may refer to them as, not AXES. AXES doesn't noble them out of respect for me not because we are allies with them.

"RESPECT: 1. To feel or show deferential regard for; esteem." I defined it so maybe you can understand what it is and why you can't receive it by attempting to make inaccurate accusations and talking bad about AXES.