Axte - Revelations.

Wallam

Oh I see. SHEEP's never broke the agreements we had with them either? We actually didn't, until we got fed up with SHEEP's breaking them.

Also, you ask anyone else who's ever had trouble with us sticking to agreements? (Apart from Apathy) of course. But that wasn't because we broke agreements as such. Since (WAR) was not included in the agreements from the beginning.

I think we'd actually come up as a pretty decent Ally. Provided you don't disrespect agreements which affect us. (I.E Agreed boarders are stuck to by Axte and such).

You know you keep coming up with that argument, I had a look but I couldnt find the supposed villages we nobled over your side of the border.

Care to enlighten me?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Oh and Mad, I don't wish to speak to much on other tribes's be halve... But I have heard from other Axte allies about troubles as well.

No tribe is perfect, but the Axte family isn't anywhere near decent...

DeletedUser

I get away with it because I'm awesome.
And if you don't find that answer satisfactory, then its because the only diplomatic relations that I wasn't completely honest with here was Sheeps. And that was because of the many troubles we had in the past and the pressure from some people to fix that.

And of course the fact that we would in the end war one of their other diplomatic connections. Be it K-T, Plague, Axte or Sheeps themselves. They were the link between all those tribes so they would get hurt regardless.

So when Axte suggest this to me I was of course not happy having to drop relations with a tribe we were friendly with, despite the disagreements. But it did provide a necessary way out of the diplomatic situation Apathy was in.

And Sheeps knew that, so they understood. Although of course they did feel betrayed when they found out, as would any tribe.

They were betrayed, im just saying you may be sitting comfortable now but when the winner of the war is decided upon you might not be so smug considering you have betrayed both tribes. I dont think Sheeps will be willing to forget that easily.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
They were betrayed, im just saying you may be sitting comfortable now but when the winner of the war is decided upon you might not be so smug considering you have betrayed both tribes. I dont think Sheeps will be willing to forget that easily.

Ah, how nice to see that you think Apathy will survive this :icon_smile:

When this war is over the whole SE will open up, the diplomatic situation then might be completely different...
And what do you mean both tribes? Plague themselves knew off my plans. Or guessed them correctly anyway, admitting that it was a obvious move for us. I don't expect them to carry any grudges.

DeletedUser

And what do you mean both tribes? Plague themselves knew off my plans. Or guessed them correctly anyway, admitting that it was a obvious move for us. I don't expect them to carry any grudges.

Both tribes being Axte and Sheeps.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Both tribes being Axte and Sheeps.

If one of those tribes were to beat the other then it would also mean they lock Apathy off.
So I don't see your point? A war would be inevitable at that point.

For now Sheeps and Apathy are united in their attempt to get rid of you.
After that we will still have a alliance, and Apathy will not easily break that after what we all went trough. But I can understand if Sheeps would at that point reconsider their alliance with us.

But its to early to start thinking about a future without Axte, your still pretty big with all those people you recruited... So this isn't over yet :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Thats because Ros007 villages had been gifted to him...

Those two villages were gifted to jimcoooo I know, I was gifted some too but I chose not to take them, anthills "plan" didn't exactly work like he said did it :p

DeletedUser

For now Sheeps and Apathy are united in their attempt to get rid of you.
After that we will still have a alliance, and Apathy will not easily break that after what we all went trough. But I can understand if Sheeps would at that point reconsider their alliance with us.
So you have an alliance with Sheeps currently even though its known publically (you admitted it yourself...i think?) that you had plans in place to betray said alliance in order to war them, before this new "axte revelation" situation? You can swing words any which way you want but from that little snippet there paints a pretty little picture that alliances mean as much to you as they do to Axte.

Fanboys dont come here flaming me saying im only saying such because im pro-axte etc. Axte, by the looks of this thread and other stuff, are far from perfect in holding down alliances the way every alliance would be kept in a perfect world, alas, the world is full os imperfections. However you will see that Axte and Hate have had an alliance from very early world and have supported each other in their wars and all ways good allies work together. Apathy and Metal also have a very good alliance by the looks of it. Now thats one solid alliance for each tribe and both tribes (from what I gather by these forums) have all but fucked over Sheeps in their own way in order to strengthen their own tribe. Both tribes messed with Sheeps in their own different ways but the ultimate goal is the same which realistically makes one side trying to bad mouth the other quite futile in my eyes.

Now the family tribe debate. Axte has a family.....................................so? I find family tribes (at this stage of the game at least) as useless as the next guy however that doesnt mean someone who utilises a family tribe setup is some sort of tribal wars villain like the idea you guys are attempting to portray. We can all complain until were blue in the face about families but realistically it is nothing but a waste of time, there is a thing called free will and no-one is forced to take part within that family tribe if one doesn't want to.

Ill be honest Axte have not exactly shown themselves as the best bunch at taking criticism on here lately (nor at properly argueing back :p), BUT that doesn't mean they're automatically wrong in the current situation. Dont get me wrong i'm not saying that you're wrong and they're 100% right or anything like that either, im merely putting a point across that Axte are being hammered here moreso than I believe they are deserving of. H0lly its widely known that you're a nice guy and obviously are greatly respected on here because of the way you carried yourself through this world and through both Apathy's and looking in here I think quite a few of the posters here will agree with basically everything you say no matter what, and boy-o-boy do I think you're taking advantage of that right now.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway thats just a few opinions ive been forming over the last few days of flicking in and out of here quickly. I do have a bit more to say but I really dont want those few fools that just go "Wall of text, tldr;.....i think ill post a funny pic to respond.. ADURRR" :lol:

vegascardnut

Ultimately, this is all that matters now anyway:

Side 1:
Tribes: SHEEPS, Apathy
Side 2:
Tribes: Äxte, (WAR)

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 30
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 361,107
Side 2: 278,463
Difference: 82,644

chart

DeletedUser93513

please include owl in there since they're helping offensively as well, atleast against (WAR) .

plus Apathy didn't really say they were warring us just yet..

vegascardnut

I call em like I see em. OWL hasnt joined into the war that I have noticed, if/when they do, they will get a mention.

vegascardnut

How about we just put Axte vs the rest of the world. Everyone here seems to hate them enough that it will probably end up that way anyhow.

Wallam

-HATE- will never join the war against axte in my opinion.

Also NUKE cant without having stupid travel times and no front, mind arent really near, plague can support defensively.

I reckon Mind declares on Pl@gue, Nuke vs HATE, Axte vs SHEEPS and Apathy.

AGG gets munched by Pl@gue and MIND.

OWL sit there and do nothing, probably get nobled by MIND.

DeletedUser95593

-HATE- will never join the war against axte in my opinion.

Also NUKE cant without having stupid travel times and no front, mind arent really near, plague can support defensively.

I reckon Mind declares on Pl@gue, Nuke vs HATE, Axte vs SHEEPS and Apathy.

AGG gets munched by Pl@gue and MIND.

OWL sit there and do nothing, probably get nobled by MIND.

Thats some mighty predictions. Maybe you could make a map on the future thread? :)

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Those stats are also quite missleading.

They leave out Leprechaun, who was a target of Axte.

Furthermore they include all the villages that Axte cap from Lep only to have them recaped by SHEEPs.

Those two factors contribute significantly to the statistics.

Including Lep it's actually:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: SHEEPS
Players: Leprechaun1

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 38
Difference: 23

Apathy aren't actually warring us... yet.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Those stats are also quite missleading.

They leave out Leprechaun, who was a target of Axte.

Furthermore they include all the villages that Axte cap from Lep only to have them recaped by SHEEPs.

Those two factors contribute significantly to the statistics.

Including Lep it's actually:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: SHEEPS
Players: Leprechaun1

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 38
Difference: 23

Apathy aren't actually warring us... yet.

Lep openly quit, why would sheeps keep him in the tribe when he has just quit? Obviously they are gonna kick the account as its a frontline account and getting hammered with no one playing or defending it. In the stats it shows axte takin 19 before he was booted since the war began, so keep them but no more :))

Regarding recaps of lep vills, this seems like a great plan from the sheeps players, plus it stops axte moving any further in to there territory does it not? Would you rather them let you keep them all and get a better foot hold than you already have? I cant see them allowing that.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Point out where I criticise SHEEPs for this, please do... :icon_rolleyes:

Read more carefully.

If a player quits directly because he came under an Op... he is a casualty of the war. It's been standard practice for more than a couple of years to include players who either leave or are booted during a war because they were losing villages.

DeletedUser71223

This is (was) Leprechaun1.

There was 2 reasons I quit this world.

1) My co-player quit on me.
2) Very disappointed in the tribe SHEEPS.

Yes, I could have found another co-player. However, due to SHEEPS...I had no reason to.

The attacks on me had some coordination as I was impressed some. The min sniping attack I had still gave me 2-3 seconds...and they went a far into the hours.
I had 8 trains coming to me...2 I would of sniped...the others had nukes and nobles near-by to re-cap (yes..I would of been nice and pre-nobled for you all :) )

So in all..I wouldn't of lost any vills for awhile. As for the attacks...I only had like 1200 tops.

The problem I had in SHEEPS..The tribe is 75% full of players only out for their own clusters. On top of that...they continued their quest to be a core tribe. A recipe for disaster.

I had the option of moving to another tribe...Since I did it once in w51...I didn't want to do that again...

So...I expressed my concerns in a circular letter to all SHEEPS members...

I received mostly bad replies....that was it!

To the few members that agreed with me...GOOD Luck To You....I hope things change for you.

I don't know what you see there but I fail to see where he is a war causality. Can you point that out?

Sheeps should take the hit with all his losses while he was in the tribe even if he was not playing. However the villages nobled after have nothing to do with sheeps so should not be put into the stats. Also (war) as Axte's academy tribe that is attacking sheeps and helping support Axte so should be put into the stats.