Axte - Revelations.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't know what you see there but I fail to see where he is a war causality. Can you point that out?

Sheeps should take the hit with all his losses while he was in the tribe even if he was not playing. However the villages nobled after have nothing to do with sheeps so should not be put into the stats. Also (war) as Axte's academy tribe that is attacking sheeps and helping support Axte so should be put into the stats.

Lep's problem with Sheeps was what he viewed as a lack of participation and support. It's only once he came under fire that these made him quit.

And if you look up, (WAR) were included.... both times.

DeletedUser

please include owl in there since they're helping offensively as well, atleast against (WAR) .

plus Apathy didn't really say they were warring us just yet..

Its only a single player hitting an ex Nexus member which (WAR) decided to take in.

DeletedUser

Point out where I criticise SHEEPs for this, please do... :icon_rolleyes:

Read more carefully.

If a player quits directly because he came under an Op... he is a casualty of the war. It's been standard practice for more than a couple of years to include players who either leave or are booted during a war because they were losing villages.

:lol: You obviously have no idea the caliber of player who was on that account. He could have beat everything that you threw at him in this "op". He left because of SHEEPS not because of the op. Perhaps you should read this forum more carefully instead of only reading what fits your point. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser71223

Lep's problem with Sheeps was what he viewed as a lack of participation and support. It's only once he came under fire that these made him quit.

And if you look up, (WAR) were included.... both times.

Yes I missed that part with (WAR) my apologies but what makes you say his problem with sheeps was lack of support? Do you have proof of that? From what I have heard that is not the case at all.

DeletedUser

:lol: You obviously have no idea the caliber of player who was on that account. He could have beat everything that you threw at him in this "op". He left because of SHEEPS not because of the op. Perhaps you should read this forum more carefully instead of only reading what fits your point. :icon_wink:

These problems only came to light when he was directly attacked, coincidence? Maybe, whichever way you want to put it he left whilst under attack and would be classed as a refugee If he joined any other tribe, this practice has been in place in every world I've played in. So yes, he should be included in the stats.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

I doubt very much he would have left SHEEPs then and there if not for an Op. Even a poorly executed Op can expose weaknesses and cause other factors to become more pressing. Rarely are wars won by nobling every village - you break the tribe apart. The Op acts as a catalyst.

Yes I missed that part with (WAR) my apologies but what makes you say his problem with sheeps was lack of support? Do you have proof of that? From what I have heard that is not the case at all.

Sorry, I didn't mean support in the troops sense. I'm pretty sure I know exactly where all the troop support was as the other Op we ran went very much splat against it.

DeletedUser71223

What support are you talking about?

And you know where ALL of sheeps troops were? How did you find that out? Wish I knew where ALL of the enemies troops were.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What support are you talking about?

And you know where ALL of sheeps troops were? How did you find that out? Wish I knew where ALL of the enemies troops were.

Support was a very bad choice of word on my part, I do apoligise. The general idea that a tribe holds a player up and vica versa. Basically I'm preety sure that Lep felt let down and that all the players were out for themselves.

And knowing where the support went is easy for no-good nellies like us here in Axte.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74958

Lep's vilages were in SHEEPS hands, now they're in Axte's. They go in the stats, regardless of the circumstances around them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lep's vilages were in SHEEPS hands, now they're in Axte's. They go in the stats, regardless of the circumstances around them.

They weren't even contested or anything, we didn't even have his sit..Not part of the fight.

DeletedUser

Those stats are also quite missleading.

They leave out Leprechaun, who was a target of Axte.

Furthermore they include all the villages that Axte cap from Lep only to have them recaped by SHEEPs.

Those two factors contribute significantly to the statistics.

Including Lep it's actually:

Side 1:
Tribes: Äxte, (WAR)
Side 2:
Tribes: SHEEPS
Players: Leprechaun1

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 38
Difference: 23

Apathy aren't actually warring us... yet.

I love how you left out your multiple family branches.

I also love how you added in Leprechaun, who was not an original/loyal sheep... but you left out MULTIPLE members of Axte who have left, ect.

Congrats on cough "bending" (completely disregarding) the stats. :)

-Scary

vegascardnut

I put my money on this:

If/when Axte loses a player due to casualty of war, I bet they make up some big story/excuse to exclude him from the stats. Just as they are trying to include that lep guy into Sheeps stats to pad their stats, they will find a way to remove all their casualities from their own stats to try and say they are not losing.

I wonder how long it will be before they claim (WAR) is no longer part of their family and they want to remove those losses from the war.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I love how you left out your multiple family branches.

I also love how you added in Leprechaun, who was not an original/loyal sheep... but you left out MULTIPLE members of Axte who have left, ect.

Congrats on cough "bending" (completely disregarding) the stats. :)

-Scary

You are deluding yourself here. What other family branches? (WAR) are our only family tribe.

And what players? Name one.

Now don't pretend to not understand the concept of evidence...

DeletedUser92795

Sorry, I didn't mean support in the troops sense. I'm pretty sure I know exactly where all the troop support was as the other Op we ran went very much splat against it.

Sorry to burst your bubble there Brah...but "support" or moral (which people would more easily understand) couldn't be higher here in Sheeps.

And you guys can keep him in the stats. Whatever makes your feel better and keeps you fighting longer. But remember that when the dust settles and Sheeps is left standing none of this will matter, all that will matter is what we say matters :lol:

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sorry to burst your bubble there Brah...but "support" or moral (which people would more easily understand) couldn't be higher here in Sheeps.

And you guys can keep him in the stats. Whatever makes your feel better and keeps you fighting longer. But remember that when the dust settles and Sheeps is left standing none of this will matter, all that will matter is what we say matters :lol:

Moral - that's a much better word for it, thanks.

Well so far day on day Axte seem to coming out on top... with or without Lep.

Wallam

Moral - that's a much better word for it, thanks.

Well so far day on day Axte seem to coming out on top... with or without Lep.

Boring, believe what you want..

In my mind the stats are roughly even at the moment.

DeletedUser

The only thing thats keeping public favour for Sheeps and against Axte these days is the fact they're a little over cocky on these forums at times. If you keep posting I can only imagine it would swing the other way.

DeletedUser92795

The only thing thats keeping public favour for Sheeps and against Axte these days is the fact they're a little over cocky on these forums at times. If you keep posting I can only imagine it would swing the other way.

I prefer to think of it as confidence in my tribe. But shame on me for having that, I am not going out saying we are going to destroy Axte or anything, because I know that it is going to be a long and hard fought battle. I feel in my mind that we will win and I am simply expressing that.

DeletedUser

Doubtful.