Axte - Revelations.

DeletedUser

This seems like alot of crying to me, hiding it carefully behind pointless numbers.

The fact is, you're annoyed they are better than you with tactics, and it seems like a steal how easy they are going to thrash you all.

DeletedUser

Fighting against cheats?

can we have the exact definition of the word "cheat", and could you somehow make a connection between cheat and Axte with sufficient proof?

i would never say that you are stupid or an idiot, because we are all lucky enough that you proof at least this one every day on the forum.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
sorry I didn't think I had to be... h0lly is going to get ra3ped by Axte and the gang!

Ah, this is the first real ignorant poster in this thread isn't he? How fun ^^
I wanna hear more from him :icon_smile:

Sorry it took so long to reply, but really if I had a lot of time atm I'd be sending nukes and trains flying to Axte already :icon_razz:

So you have an alliance with Sheeps currently even though its known publically (you admitted it yourself...i think?) that you had plans in place to betray said alliance in order to war them, before this new "axte revelation" situation? You can swing words any which way you want but from that little snippet there paints a pretty little picture that alliances mean as much to you as they do to Axte.

When we allied Sheeps there were only 2 players of them close to us, Wallam and Charles The Bald Sheep. And we liked it that way, however with HERO falling and FRM falling and then Temp... They kept creeping closer to us, slowly locking us in. I made a NAP with K-T before HERO went down so I could have predicted them moving so close so fast either with all the recruiting going on.

So I found myself trapped after a while, we were bordering K-T and Sheeps and METAL. Our border with Axte at the time was still locked off by Sheeps since Bojanm hadn't switched tribes yet, Risharks was also still Sheeps.

So at this point my actions were obvious. Take out the NAP'd tribe which is close to our ally, without upsetting them to much.
But that wasn't going to well... Sure Kaikura left, which made it easier because she was awesome. And the Sheeps/K-T relations we're weakening... But yeah.
So then Axte recruited Boja and we came to border a little bit. I talked to Sam and we agreed upon an alliance which involved the degrading of our alliance with Sheeps and the 'help' from axte against them and K-T. Axte then went on to recruit several K-T member when we declared war and then also a Sheeps member... And now we're in the present.

Fanboys dont come here flaming me saying im only saying such because im pro-axte etc. Axte, by the looks of this thread and other stuff, are far from perfect in holding down alliances the way every alliance would be kept in a perfect world, alas, the world is full os imperfections. However you will see that Axte and Hate have had an alliance from very early world and have supported each other in their wars and all ways good allies work together. Apathy and Metal also have a very good alliance by the looks of it. Now thats one solid alliance for each tribe and both tribes (from what I gather by these forums) have all but fucked over Sheeps in their own way in order to strengthen their own tribe. Both tribes messed with Sheeps in their own different ways but the ultimate goal is the same which realistically makes one side trying to bad mouth the other quite futile in my eyes.

You can't compare Apathy/METAL to Axte/HATE... Apathy and METAL are friends on a player to player basis. Hate and Axte have both often considered warring eachother and I have heard of several border skirmishes as well.

But anyway Slaphead, your right we both screwed with Sheeps.
But lets look back in the past. When Pimps was still around, who did Sheeps border?
Pimps, Plague, Axte, K-T, NEXUS in the north and Apathy right?
Ok well they were allied to Pimps, Plague, Axte and Apathy. While K-T was under a lot of Sheeps control (When Kaikura was still duke)

So yeah... What did you expect me to do? Hope I was one of the good allies who would stick around?

Now the family tribe debate. Axte has a family.....................................so? I find family tribes (at this stage of the game at least) as useless as the next guy however that doesnt mean someone who utilises a family tribe setup is some sort of tribal wars villain like the idea you guys are attempting to portray. We can all complain until were blue in the face about families but realistically it is nothing but a waste of time, there is a thing called free will and no-one is forced to take part within that family tribe if one doesn't want to.

Well Slaphead, do you remember the mass recruiter accusations? And the general dislike of family tribes in the whole of .net? Now add that together.
Yes there is something wrong with being a family tribe, it by passes the max member limit set up for this world. It allows the largest tribe in this world to grow even larger before taking on a tribe much smaller then their own, recruiting from it and at the same time being supported by players from another 3 tribes excluding their family tribe.

Thats whats wrong here. Its the old quality v quantity debate. What is better? A few good players or a whole lot lesser players? So lets not get into that because thats a debate that has been raging for several years now...

Ill be honest Axte have not exactly shown themselves as the best bunch at taking criticism on here lately (nor at properly argueing back :p), BUT that doesn't mean they're automatically wrong in the current situation. Dont get me wrong i'm not saying that you're wrong and they're 100% right or anything like that either, im merely putting a point across that Axte are being hammered here moreso than I believe they are deserving of. H0lly its widely known that you're a nice guy and obviously are greatly respected on here because of the way you carried yourself through this world and through both Apathy's and looking in here I think quite a few of the posters here will agree with basically everything you say no matter what, and boy-o-boy do I think you're taking advantage of that right now.

No Slaphead, your wrong. Axte have not been critisiced enough compared to what they have done. I promised only to publish Skype chats I had permission to post or Skype chats posted in chats with more then one person in them. (except for the one where Sam tells me to shut up about Axte. I just had to share that one...) And guess what, a lot of people didn't give permission...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway thats just a few opinions ive been forming over the last few days of flicking in and out of here quickly. I do have a bit more to say but I really dont want those few fools that just go "Wall of text, tldr;.....i think ill post a funny pic to respond.. ADURRR" :lol:

Wrong again Slaphead. As a former or current Hate member, I don't know if your still here, your opinion hasn't formed over the last few days. You were Biased to begin with.

However you will see that Axte and Hate have had an alliance from very early world and have supported each other in their wars and all ways good allies work together.

And that was already obvious from here.
If you wanted to give a honest outsiders view then you shouldn't talk about the past in which you were already involved.

And like hell that I'll post a funny pic and go HURRR DURRR
[spoil]
DerpDurrDog.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92795

This seems like alot of crying to me, hiding it carefully behind pointless numbers.

The fact is, you're annoyed they are better than you with tactics, and it seems like a steal how easy they are going to thrash you all.

Tactics?

Wolves Dine at Night
This player has been banned and cannot be attacked or supported
Matthlex
LionMan711

Yeah we will call it that :lol:

DeletedUser

Tactics?

Wolves Dine at Night
Matthlex
LionMan711

Yeah we will call it that :lol:

:lol:

All i can say is that win or loose play the game fair and square ;) :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser96048

he has his own agenda and i wish him luck with his endeavours, he hasnt left to join the enemy or anything like that.

He has made it perfectly clear he will not be heading to axte. i believe him

DeletedUser92806

Oh my. Do You people all read what You post here all as well? This is the most boring war I have ever seen. About 5 flame posts on public per every village nobled. What hurts me most is that my tribe is also taking part in this "discussing". So ..not interesting nor smart. Will go back to my South-East corner and own (with a goal to disband) some minor 5M tribe during weekend, than get back to Sheeps boring war next week again. Everybody needs a weekend.

DeletedUser

Oh...what a shame, axtes academy has recruited METAL refugees...

Oh...what a shame, METAL has no diplomacy with axtes academy, which they originally denied existed...

Oh...what a shame...look at the crap that axte expects to promote to their tribe:

Bangerboy - 10 of his 40 conquers are players and of that, 2 are internals of players we made quit...
3Reese3 - over half barb/internal nobles

This is the future axte generation, the future frontliners on the future war with METAL (this is according to axte leader who put us on the other side in his stats).

all I can say is:

lol

PS: One thing...doesnt this recruiting from PURGE stink of desparation?

DeletedUser

Oh...what a shame, axtes academy has recruited METAL refugees...

Oh...what a shame, METAL has no diplomacy with axtes academy, which they originally denied existed...

Oh...what a shame...look at the crap that axte expects to promote to their tribe:

Bangerboy - 10 of his 40 conquers are players and of that, 2 are internals of players we made quit...
3Reese3 - over half barb/internal nobles

This is the future axte generation, the future frontliners on the future war with METAL (this is according to axte leader who put us on the other side in his stats).

all I can say is:

lol

PS: One thing...doesnt this recruiting from PURGE stink of desparation?

What a shame an academy tribe is bigger than your tribe.

DeletedUser

What a shame an academy tribe is bigger than your tribe.

What a shame, the academy is following in the footsteps of the mothertribe. Mass recruiting FTW. Well...you asked for it, though I shouldnt need to explain why METAL is better than axtes academy despite axtes academy being bigger:

[SPOIL]Internal rate:
METAL: 7.73%
FRESH!: 14.79%

Verdict: METAL win

Barb noble rate:
METAL: 9.6%
FRESH!: 14.2%

ODA
METAL: 24,03 Mio. (rank 12)
FRESH!: 18,48 Mio. (rank 16)

ODT
METAL: 39,47 Mio. (rank 12)
FRESH!: 29,46 Mio. (rank 16)

Part of a Family tribe?
METAL: No
FRESH!: Yes

An academy tribe?

Number of villages lost to axte
METAL: 0
FRESH!: 291

Number of members
METAL: 20
FRESH!: 30

[/SPOIL]

Verdict: METAL epic win...

DeletedUser

What a shame, the academy is following in the footsteps of the mothertribe. Mass recruiting FTW. Well...you asked for it, though I shouldnt need to explain why METAL is better than axtes academy despite axtes academy being bigger:

[SPOIL]Internal rate:
METAL: 7.73%
FRESH!: 14.79%

Barb noble rate:
METAL: 9.6%
FRESH!: 14.2%

ODA
METAL: 24,03 Mio. (rank 12)
FRESH!: 18,48 Mio. (rank 16)

ODT
METAL: 39,47 Mio. (rank 12)
FRESH!: 29,46 Mio. (rank 16)

Part of a Family tribe?

An academy tribe?

Number of villages lost to axte
METAL: 0
FRESH!: 291

Number of members
METAL: 20
FRESH!: 30

[/SPOIL]

Verdict: METAL epic win...

EHH we have more swag

Verdict: Fresh! win

And part of a family tribe is an advantage for us over you so...
Also less members always isnt better.
# of villages lost to axte is just a dumb category.