Bad Diplomacy 101

DeletedUser

Yet more spam :icon_rolleyes:

Stop replying or better yet add something "quality" posts of your own...

Anyways back on topic:

Quick screen grab of top 15 players war stats for this particular war thought some outsiders might be interested

[spoil]
c6692a418dd6112994b78d979075d1af.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser105025

well, if numbers ive heard are correct then I suppose
Side 1:
Tribes: Auphan, Auph4n, Auph5n, ZIPS, PEND
Side 2: Tribes: HERESXWOLFMAN is more accurate :)

You are so far from accurate.

DeletedUser

i cant agree with you guys, both NJC1 (who's posts are almost always short and relevent) and Asphyxiate (whos diplo from what i heard and must act accordingly) Clean Bandit's post is more than relevant.

DeletedUser105025

unigraf, whats your in game name ?

If you have an account, do you co-play ?

-Adam

DeletedUser

no, unigraf (i to be more specific) doesnt play anymore guys.....but i rekon i have friends in all these 3 major tribes.
Asph, didnt expected that from you.....

DeletedUser105025

no, unigraf (i to be more specific) doesnt play anymore guys.....but i rekon i have friends in all these 3 major tribes.
Asph, didnt expected that from you.....

Didn't expect me to ask what account you were playing ?

You just came across as someone knowing very little. Had to ask.

DeletedUser113394

Another move that benefits the north, Alpha moving into Zips, Smoke were told this long time ago but decided they are "100%" Smoke and can be trusted.Smoke were played on, Bad Diplomacy....

DeletedUser

Another move that benefits the north, Alpha moving into Zips, Smoke were told this long time ago but decided they are "100%" Smoke and can be trusted.Smoke were played on, Bad Diplomacy....

Alpha moving to Zips ? Finally ! I try to imagine the constant info exchanged between them , hahahahahahahahaha...."that one is asking for supp there, the other one need a snipe, those will attack in that K " whahahahahahahaha.

Smoke guys, dont be sad, this was to be expected as obvious you were played for a long time now by Zips and Alpha :)
remember this : if you dont let him die he will not let you live

DeletedUser

We had a good idea this was coming from the start but we gave them the benefit of the doubt bad call? maybe. Does it bother me or most? not really just means i don't have to launch my nukes as far my opinion on ex-alphas has always been the same hat can you expect when you have been around Marco so long :lol:

Roman's complaining about lack of Gif's though so to keep him happy...

[spoil]Opinion on most Alphas and other tribehoppers

tumblr_m80gkw3l8q1rn95k2o1_500.gif
[/spoil]

Remember this : if you dont let him die he will not let you live

Who says they are getting to live :)

roman01

Adam/Hcmus/Ashyxiate. You are irritating Jack McMunch, behave:

[spoil]
OOTWaOtIxlmiCNS.gif
[/spoil]

Marco, I congratulate you not
once, not twice, but three times for your outstanding recruitment:

[spoil]
school_gif-9162.gif
[/spoil]

With that being said, some impressive starting stats have been noted:

[spoil]
image.gif
[/spoil]

Useless arguments are avoidable:

[spoil]
kitten_gif-3424.gif
[/spoil]
Jack, for posting your Gif before me:

[spoil]
olympics_gif-4131.gif
[/spoil]

Justice served, good morning and happy hunting:

[spoil]
breach_gif-2514.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

SMOKE guys do a mass delete and let them have the world :)
In meantime your opponents should ask ALL remaining tribes to attack you :)
It will be a world to remember !

roman01

SMOKE guys do a mass delete and let them have the world :)
In meantime your opponents should ask ALL remaining tribes to attack you :)
It will be a world to remember !

Remind me why you're here? :lol:

geomikajak

Alphas were in Zips many moons ago.No one gets left behind..:icon_evil:
according to Zips management, Smoke broke the rules.
I don't believe anyone was "played" on this subject really?

DeletedUser103075

They were temporally in SMOKE cause SMOKE leadership bullied them to join them or giving like 200 villas as tribute to go in zips (more then 1\3 of their accounts at that time). Go get those 200 now, if you can, but dont expect they'll watch you do that without fighting back.

People usually cant expect loyalty from people who they bullied, despite that, for reasons that goes beyond my understanding, convincing them to leave smoke wasn't an easy task, they also refused to give infos regarding smoke internal situation.

Considering all the help they got and got offered from SMOKE to be prepared to this war even after the war started, it takes a brainless to understand that SMOKE leadership didnt trust them at all and that SMOKE prepared them only to be slaughtered.

Maybe if you really played fair and made them aware and prepared like your first class members of the selected W54ers group, Maybe I would have failed to convince them.

Maybe if your modus operandi wasnt to use the non W54ers as meatshields, there would be not a tribe named smoke, but Suitup.

BUT do not think for a second I have bad feelings towards you lot, I am instead thankful to you to make my decisions and everyone decisions so easy to take and if it wasnt for you I would not be in zips, where not even for 1 second since I'm here I felt discriminated or I had the impression there are a-class or b-class members.

Big respect for Zips leadership (and tribe mates too ofc), that even despite a change during my permanence in zips (from Dan to Cinders) never fails to confirm joining Zips is the best decision I took in w66, together with merging with Geo and having SGT as tribe mate ofc!

Last edited by a moderator: