Barb Nobling, Legend or Loser?

merritt olsen

i am sure there is a way to make it so that it is recorded that your nukes/nobles were sent before the player quit...also after i hit 7 villages in the next 540 or so villages i have only nobled 2 barbs and both were by accident as i put in the coordinates wrong...even bokkelul wrote to me in shock asking why i nobled a barb....about 60-65% of my villages are former enemy villages about 35% are from internal noblings (some as inactives and some as enemy villages) and less than 1% were from barbs (not including players who quit)..

DeletedUser

Thats funny xlxhx.. you nobled a few barbs near me a short time ago which i nobled back.. which is the other reason not to noble barbs, you'll just lose them.

where you the guy in apoc that attacked me? LOL

it was nothing personal...just tryed 2 hack you guys off...it worked ...i devoured 100+ apoc nukes ;P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

where you the guy in apoc that attacked me? LOL

it was nothing personal...just tryed 2 piss you guys off...it worked ...i devoured 100+ apoc nukes ;P

Didn't bother me at all, you gave me free villages. Each one i nobled were empty. I didn't have to waste a single nuke on you.
So thankyou for the free villages.

DeletedUser57812

RIP xlxhx I'm the next don't worried :( I will noble a lot of barbs around rattle and ... OMG but it's a PUSHING ACCOUNT THIS!!! ahahah.

DeletedUser

Barb nobling...

AA has been nobling barbs to grow again, and now those barbs are being taken away from him.

FAIL :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

There are players in every tribe that may have been very active in the beginning of the world but for RL reason have taken a step back and might only play sparingly. I know in other worlds there have been people in this situation that tribes have allowed them to be turned into a player that nobles barbs/inactive on the backlines. They have used those villages to support the more active players on the front lines. This gives them the more active players the ability to make a higher ratio of nukes/Defense and allows players that otherwise would have quit stay in the game in a role that can help the tribe. If it came down to a player quitting or taking this role i would suggest that it would benefit the tribe more to take that role.

Bazz69

There are players in every tribe that may have been very active in the beginning of the world but for RL reason have taken a step back and might only play sparingly. I know in other worlds there have been people in this situation that tribes have allowed them to be turned into a player that nobles barbs/inactive on the backlines. They have used those villages to support the more active players on the front lines. This gives them the more active players the ability to make a higher ratio of nukes/Defense and allows players that otherwise would have quit stay in the game in a role that can help the tribe. If it came down to a player quitting or taking this role i would suggest that it would benefit the tribe more to take that role.

Very well put totally agree with the above

DeletedUser

How about my situation? A few who remember will be able to see what I mean.

DeletedUser

Barbie ennoblers should be taken to the back 40 and shot, execution style. Yes, goodbye AA, see you in hell.

DeletedUser

you mean AA is worse than me ?? Just when you think you got the title.......... :(

DeletedUser

Taking barbs are a good way to ALWAYS grow while under attack from others :)

At this point I just take barbs to have my nobles working hehe

Lets see if they can noble faster than me hehhehe weeeeeeeee

DeletedUser

Ive nobled a heap of barbs lately too.. just cause i can. Securing my area a bit more cause for some reason people just love to move in next to me without checking first.. you'd think people would have learnt some common courtesy by now. Having extra nobles to play with is nice and its allowed me to actually go noble some barbs without the chance of me running low on nobles that id need for enemy villages.

DeletedUser

Taking barbs are a good way to ALWAYS grow while under attack from others :)

At this point I just take barbs to have my nobles working hehe

Lets see if they can noble faster than me hehhehe weeeeeeeee

When I've nobled barbs its been to balance out village density on packed frontlines or to preempt enemy noblings and potential death stars (hi swordmonger). Its not for growth, just defense and strategic placement. Nobling barbs when on the frontline is generally a waste.

Its truly a blessing when enemies with no defensive ability noble barbs for growth. Much of the Apoc frontline wouldn't dream of nobling barbs so when you have someone like AA turning those villages into viable and easy targets its just providing extra fuel for the machine and improving our ability to push into the denser Ks beyond.

DeletedUser

"tsk tsk"

I kill by the millions......

So how can you imply I defend poorly ?

Keep those nukes coming, and Ill keep growing tihihihi

DeletedUser

"tsk tsk"

I kill by the millions......

So how can you imply I defend poorly ?

Keep those nukes coming, and Ill keep growing tihihihi

Not implying, stating.

-717 villages. That's abysmal.

You are the leading village loser on W18 by a significant margin. Take the troops killed by clearing 717 barb villages and you'd have the same amount of ODD. So you defend on about the same level as a barb village, which is fitting since that's about all you're able to noble.

DeletedUser

trying to kill all the incoming nukes even with a low wall is one example of poor defensive play. I heard that it's what AA does.
icon10.gif

Keep talking about how many troops you have killed already, but you can't deny the fact that you are losing more villages than you are gaining ODD...

DeletedUser

Lovely to see the "non biased" admin letting the insults and lies stand ,but removes the answers to em...

If u move one post, move all or it looks like u let these silly things stand while refusing to let me answer back to em.

I move out troops when I loose more than 5000 troops per hit.

Last deathstar made after a BARB nobling killed 170 nukes, I pulled out the remaining troops after they had done their job.

The good things about nobling barbs is the instant 4 nobles production...

Keep on topic and I will do aswell.

But be fair admin, aint asking that from the TF / Apoc refugee sims as they are incapable of it.

AA

DeletedUser

Lovely to see the "non biased" admin letting the insults and lies stand ,but removes the answers to em...

If u move one post, move all or it looks like u let these silly things stand while refusing to let me answer back to em.

I move out troops when I loose more than 5000 troops per hit.

Last deathstar made after a BARB nobling killed 170 nukes, I pulled out the remaining troops after they had done their job.

The good things about nobling barbs is the instant 4 nobles production...

Keep on topic and I will do aswell.

But be fair admin, aint asking that from the TF / Apoc refugee sims as they are incapable of it.

AA

AA, you get your posts deleted because you go off topic.. like you just did again, now your trying to call TF sims.. wrong topic. If you have a problem them come deal with it ingame. We are always happy to take your villages.

Barb nobling.. used to hate it but with all these extra nobles i find its nice to secure areas a bit more.. stops people moving in unannounced. As long as it doesn't stop the nobling of enemy villages then its not really an issue.

DeletedUser

AA, you get your posts deleted because you go off topic.. like you just did again, now your trying to call TF sims.. wrong topic. If you have a problem them come deal with it ingame. We are always happy to take your villages.

Barb nobling.. used to hate it but with all these extra nobles i find its nice to secure areas a bit more.. stops people moving in unannounced. As long as it doesn't stop the nobling of enemy villages then its not really an issue.

Im ALWAYS on topic.

But will answer back when people lie about me or talk silly.

Would you let false Apoc / Tf propaganda stand unanswered ?

Its how they recruit, by gangbanging on forums and ingame and kissing mods behind.

Alos this on topic as Im only answering YOU and that is allowed in a democratic and just world.

AA