Barb Nobling, Legend or Loser?

DeletedUser

Enough bickering. If you have a problem AA, pm me. I didn't want to move too many posts and ruin this thread. And i'm sure we've been over this before, there is a difference between insulting somebody's playing ability and insulting them.

Now, please for the love all things grey and barb like, stay on topic.

DeletedUser

Im ALWAYS on topic.

But will answer back when people lie about me or talk silly.

Would you let false Apoc / Tf propaganda stand unanswered ?

Its how they recruit, by gangbanging on forums and ingame and kissing mods behind.

Alos this on topic as Im only answering YOU and that is allowed in a democratic and just world.

AA

You constantly spread lies about |TF|.. sometimes i reply sometimes i dont bother. You always provide a good laugh though. Everyone who is an original player knows how the world went and what you did/how many tribes you made/how many villages you lost etc. Your still around so good for you.. im amazed how strongly some people hold a grudge. You should team up with some of those ex FEAR players.. they still hate us despite them declaring war.. maybe they'll let you join their little sub group TPC and you can have all these lovely conversations with them like they've been having with PX/VST for months. :lol::lol:

Back to the topic.. with half price nobles and enemy tribes liking to noble death stars, securing ones area is a lot easier now. It doesn't interfer with nobling enemy villages cause we all have lots of nobles. And id rather keep pushing the front forward than have to waste nukes clearing multiple deathstars that pop up in my clusters, or waste defense stacking villages next to those deathstars. If someone only nobles barbs and doesn't contribute to the tribes war effort, then there is a problem with it.

DeletedUser

Its way easier to noble barbs at frontline to prevent enemy to grow there than it is to try retake barbs enemy take and stack.

So I noble barbs strategicly and find action many places (which in my opinion is the fun of the game)

But if u look at it closely it aint different nobling a inactive and nobling a barb...just looks better on paper gobbling inactives which some of Apoc "great" players are good at.

So OD score is the real meassure, rest is just filling....

As for grudges : only 11 ppl left on my list, and not many of those in your tribe... (some I MUST remove however.....darn elephant memory...)

AA

DeletedUser

The reason people noble inactives as their own way of nobling barbs.. as you said, looks good on paper. People can brag that they dont noble barbs, but nobling inactives or tiny players doesn't exactly count as fighting and contributing to the war effort in my view.

Only 11 people on the list? Am i on there yet? Im really curious to see who is left on your list cause i remember you talking about it over a year ago.

DeletedUser

The reason people noble inactives as their own way of nobling barbs.. as you said, looks good on paper. People can brag that they dont noble barbs, but nobling inactives or tiny players doesn't exactly count as fighting and contributing to the war effort in my view.

Only 11 people on the list? Am i on there yet? Im really curious to see who is left on your list cause i remember you talking about it over a year ago.

Yes people like to be in a huge family hugging eachother with weekly happenings of players saying they quit and gift villas.....

I also do help tribe by eat gifted villas and consider it same concept as taking a barb strategically.

All to keep the kill / death ratio in YOUR favour when u fight prolonged wars (but you wouldnt know...)

As for the list ---> those on it know it and will be destroyed over time.

AA

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just to make a point out of nobling barbs and nobling inactives.

The advantage in nobling inactives is - you gain villages without losing troops. And you can use your nukes to destroy the defense of active enemies.

Most of the barbs that are being nobled have troops inside them. That means you waste 1 or more nuke to clear a village which has troops that cannot be used against you. Of course you gain more ODA from clearing barbs
icon10.gif

DeletedUser

Just to make a point out of nobling barbs and nobling inactives.

The advantage in nobling inactives is - you gain villages without losing troops. And you can use your nukes to destroy the defense of active enemies.

Most of the barbs that are being nobled have troops inside them. That means you waste 1 or more nuke to clear a village which has troops that cannot be used against you. Of course you gain more ODA from clearing barbs
icon10.gif

Not completely true. Some inactives don't hand over the sittings for their accounts and therefore they have to be cleared. Granted you may have more Intel than when hitting a barb but you've still got to clear the village.

DeletedUser

Apoc has a well run organization on how to feed on inactives to look kewl on paper so dont worry about em having to clear the inactives, or maybe thats where Zain gets his massive ODA ?

From clearing the inactives ? ? ! (a fitting leader for their "family")

AA

DeletedUser

Apoc has a well run organization on how to feed on inactives to look kewl on paper so dont worry about em having to clear the inactives, or maybe thats where Zain gets his massive ODA ?

From clearing the inactives ? ? ! (a fitting leader for their "family")

AA

BRB, steamrolling east with no end in sight.

DeletedUser

There is an end.. the East rim.. not long to go until its taken. How many tribes has AA contacted for invites to stay safe?

Is there anyone left who'd bother to respond? Even after ~S~ wasted hundred of nukes on me I got mails from their membership about how glad they were that AA lost the OD title to me. If your own allies take pleasure in seeing you fail there's nowhere else to go but down.

DeletedUser

"yawn"

Nice way to stay on topic ey lads ?

Get a room I say

I work well with some members in S, if someone there dont like me I havent heard, I tend to focus on the fun loving players, not the bitter nooby cowardly ones ;)

Aint you all full of love of me :)))

Your love keeps me in the game forever hehehehhehe

DeletedUser

Glad to hear that you changed into a fun loving player AA :icon_surprised:

I hope you won't write anybody anymore, when you felt like you don't like their post and say threatening words, even personal insults. Were here to have fun. We bash each other for fun in the public forum, but like our moderator have said, we limit our bashing to in-game insults - not personal ones.

DeletedUser

Well I totally agree, untill some low leveled frequency beeing comes into my face spitting lies and I have to stand up for myself...

Until that happens AA is ALWAYS funloving and plays to have fun

Aint a ugly geek me playing game to inflict personal misery on others

Just a fun loving human that loves to bash stuff ingame :)

DeletedUser

Well I totally agree, untill some low leveled frequency beeing comes into my face spitting lies and I have to stand up for myself...

Until that happens AA is ALWAYS funloving and plays to have fun

Aint a ugly geek me playing game to inflict personal misery on others

Just a fun loving human that loves to bash stuff ingame :)

Wow AA has turned into a fun loving AA, great to hear it. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser63943

Originally Posted by AdAnouch
Lovely to see the "non biased" admin letting the insults and lies stand ,but removes the answers to em...

If u move one post, move all or it looks like u let these silly things stand while refusing to let me answer back to em.

I move out troops when I loose more than 5000 troops per hit.

Last deathstar made after a BARB nobling killed 170 nukes, I puled out the remaining troops after they had done their job.

Yeah sure man as if, wow you nobled a barb in k34 and got your ass kicked out within 2 days, your wall was fallin in the end and no u didn't pull back your troops. for starters they prob were not even your troops, as you have showin us in k36/37 you just leave your troops there to die.

DeletedUser

Yeah sure man as if, wow you nobled a barb in k34 and got your ass kicked out within 2 days, your wall was fallin in the end and no u didn't pull back your troops. for starters they prob were not even your troops, as you have showin us in k36/37 you just leave your troops there to die.

LOL !!

thanks for the good laugh !

THAT villa in k34 killed 170 ! nukes , and you think that was MY failure ?????

LOL !!!

I gladly kill 170 nukes for every villa lost, I pulled troops when wall was 0, last hit there killed 6000 troops, MY troops ;)

K36/k37 have been hit for months and you guys just stepped in now after long fights there, even you could damage me alone now, thats how weakened I have been last months hehehehehehehe

BUT, I gain villas and massivly OD, AND I dont think there is many left to fight for the huggers, so I might be one of the last fights youll get in the game

And the funny thing is if that your 10 big players manage to destroy me you will probably feel like a better player afterwards hehehehe

Keep feeling great and enjoy game, I sure will enjoy game, and I KNOW Im great tihihihhihihih

DeletedUser63943

oh and what exact fight did you put up?? u try noble vills back with like 100 troops, very very skillful, and when your nuked you leave your troops in there?
y would you wait till wall is 0 to pull your troops, let me guess, coz u didnt care coz they were not your troops.
you must be so proud for actually takin a players vill for once, other than a vill from Mr and Mrs Barb

DeletedUser

yes under the cirumstances Im very proud of managing to take enemy villas.
:icon_idea:

AA

DeletedUser63943

yeah u took what 8 enemy villz and what 800 barbs, yeah great work AA u doing your tribe proud