BARB vs Away

DeletedUser

The war's over, lets be friends now, shall we? <3
For Jashy that will be hard, it would require making a friend which he is yet to be successful at :p

War does not mean you can't be friends, it just requires that you choose your words carefully in order to avoid accidentally becoming a spy. We wouldn't want to end up on Aways profile after all hehe

Soberknight

Summer Spring Winter or Fall, all you have to do is call and I'll be there.
I always have something better to do than playing this silly game, but running like a coward was never 1 of these.

You should try that someday: nothing runs faster than a coward!

For Jashy that will be hard, it would require making a friend which he is yet to be successful at :p

War does not mean you can't be friends, it just requires that you choose your words carefully in order to avoid accidentally becoming a spy. We wouldn't want to end up on Aways profile after all hehe

If thats the case i offer myself as his imaginary friend.

DeletedUser

A couple of weeks where Barb where a tad active and Away broke...i have played oh so many worlds...and in the other 3 that i was lucky enough to be on the winning side have never seen such a collapse..its shocking....I feel sad for the remaining players of Away, and wish you all the best on any new worlds you play. The quitters...well what is there to add to what Chende said?

DeletedUser105209

Since I doubt we will get an official comment from Shaun, here is his mail to the tribe. Not even kind enough to pass his sit, tsk tsk.
Jamie too? Some great leadership happening in away :)

This is my Nuts eh Cira?

T9jr4Hh.png

DeletedUser

Since I doubt we will get an official comment from Shaun, here is his mail to the tribe. Not even kind enough to pass his sit, tsk tsk.
Jamie too? Some great leadership happening in away :)

This is my Nuts eh Cira?

T9jr4Hh.png

At least the Council consulted the rest of AWAY :p
The rest of the tribe where obviously not worthy in their little world.

DeletedUser7488

As croc said, you guys ran out of inactive to eat so you could continue to act as if you're doing "good".

You found out that our active players require skill to take out, which none of you in away have as you're only good at barbling and nobling inactive. In fact, for a period of time when I was rebuilding, you guys thought I was inactive and wanted to have a go at me. Little did you know it takes more than 1 nuke and a train per vill to noble me.

This should be heaven for the remaining away players, as they're used to nobling a large quantity of barbarian vills.

DeletedUser

The climb deletes the same day im back, time to put those 400 nobles to use :lol:
Troll_Face_Dancing.jpg

DeletedUser

I don't blame Shaun, Jamie, Lang or anyone else who decided to hit delete and leave (and nor does most of away I guess). Im just sad as most were by the sheer suddenness of it. But they were right to do so, none of us were playing, too much inactivity and to a certain extent, there was actually no point. (So most people in away don't consider the decision as cowardice, which is what matters). We were overall going to lose, there was a way to stop it maybe but when I think about it, even if that had happened, none of the guys would have had it in em to carry on either way. So world 67 is finally over (for most anyhow) and we can get back to our lives and do something much more productive!

DeletedUser

I don't blame Shaun, Jamie, Lang or anyone else who decided to hit delete and leave (and nor does most of away I guess). Im just sad as most were by the sheer suddenness of it. But they were right to do so, none of us were playing, too much inactivity and to a certain extent, there was actually no point. (So most people in away don't consider the decision as cowardice, which is what matters). We were overall going to lose, there was a way to stop it maybe but when I think about it, even if that had happened, none of the guys would have had it in em to carry on either way. So world 67 is finally over (for most anyhow) and we can get back to our lives and do something much more productive!

100% disagree ... leaving is fine if thats what you want to to do ... we all have things "come up" ... but proper tw etiquette is to allow others to take over account or allow others to eat your account ... you dont just delete and give the big f u to your tribemates who still want to fight and have been actively doing so while you havent ... you can try to defend them all you like but the fact is them leaving in the way that they did will be how they are remembered in this world and in others to come ... you reputation is everything in tw and will go further than any skill you might posses.

DeletedUser

100% disagree ... leaving is fine if thats what you want to to do ... we all have things "come up" ... but proper tw etiquette is to allow others to take over account or allow others to eat your account ... you dont just delete and give the big f u to your tribemates who still want to fight and have been actively doing so while you havent ... you can try to defend them all you like but the fact is them leaving in the way that they did will be how they are remembered in this world and in others to come ... you reputation is everything in tw and will go further than any skill you might posses.

I agree perhaps the method of leaving was rash and unfair but deservedly justified. We will just have to agree to disagree on this, I might be disappointed but have no hard feelings for any of em. It was a decision taken by many, and besides a lot weren't around to play anyhow before this move.

DeletedUser105209

Of course you have no hard feelings, you havent done anything noteworthy in months (lets be honest, ever) when players like chende and Flo/rawdeath have been putting effort in:)

DeletedUser

Ya zeckt, hardest thing you've done all world is hop onto different accounts once they were getting rekd.

DeletedUser

Of course you have no hard feelings, you havent done anything noteworthy in months (lets be honest, ever) when players like chende and Flo/rawdeath have been putting effort in:)

I have been out of this game since months, no doubt. Reason why I think their decision was right, it had reached a point at the end where no one was putting in their full, most at least.

Psihic

I have been out of this game since months, no doubt. Reason why I think their decision was right, it had reached a point at the end where no one was putting in their full, most at least.

You were just an insignificant nuisance in game on this world.

But you sure did write many posts ... congratulations on that one !

DeletedUser55895

Most people should consider it cowardice. Months spent begging barb to fight away and once we start "its not worth the time anymore". Sounds like they were too cowardly to sit and try to actually defend and fight.

I guess we will all just have to accept that the big bad away was just a large letdown. Fitting for a tribe that formed from Nuts :)

DeletedUser

Most people should consider it cowardice. Months spent begging barb to fight away and once we start "its not worth the time anymore". Sounds like they were too cowardly to sit and try to actually defend and fight.

I guess we will all just have to accept that the big bad away was just a large letdown. Fitting for a tribe that formed from Nuts :)

You never really started fighting though. It was our inactivity that was bringing us down reason why everyone decided to hit delete. Apart from logging on and maybe sitting people, none of us did anything. The proper ops stopped since the start of this month (because of the reasons I mentioned). Anyhow this argument is useless, you think they ran, I don't think they did.

Barb won the world when they hit 60, we just decided to stay on and win the war which we did. Before everyone left anyhow.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Barb won the world when they hit 60, we just decided to stay on and win the war which we did. Before everyone left anyhow.

Until a war is over there is no winner, to say Away win is just a stupid statement.

Soberknight

You never really started fighting though. It was our inactivity that was bringing us down reason why everyone decided to hit delete. Apart from logging on and maybe sitting people, none of us did anything. The proper ops stopped since the start of this month (because of the reasons I mentioned). Anyhow this argument is useless, you think they ran, I don't think they did.

Zeckt, come on read this one back... Sometimes its better to just accept defeat without trying to make excuses to explain stuff.

Barb have every right to act the way they do, they earned it. I tried to get you guys to put more effort in it by posting stuff to get a spark in the tribe. Now is the time to let it go: just congratulate without giving a reason why.

Barb: you guys done well and deserved the win.

DeletedUser

Zeckt, come on read this one back... Sometimes its better to just accept defeat without trying to make excuses to explain stuff.

Barb have every right to act the way they do, they earned it. I tried to get you guys to put more effort in it by posting stuff to get a spark in the tribe. Now is the time to let it go: just congratulate without giving a reason why.

Barb: you guys done well and deserved the win.

Sober, I congratulated them the second they hit 60 (which is when it was over). Look at my old posts. We have always accepted defeat in this world, just shown how that defeat should be put in perspective of our circumstances. I was just giving everyone who's not part of Away my opinion on why a lot of the council left.