BARB vs Away

DeletedUser

damn right theres hard feelings against all the people who left away ... they hung us out to dry and im ashamed to have every played with any of them that deleted ... deleting in the way they did is an act of cowardess plain and simple ... they can try to put a pretty bow around it all they like with the excuses but in the end we saw what kind of players the leadership of away were and i hope they will be remembered as such ... it just pisses me off to no end that i tried so hard for them and then they turn their back on us ... away did well against barb im sure everyone will agree to that ... but in the end barb prevailed and i congratulate them for their effort and on their win.

DeletedUser

Would be fun to have the climb rimmed before his deletion is completed
He has dropped to rank 7 already. We can't rim him because he has soooo many backline villages that it would take 5 days just to reach them. But at least I was always right when I called him an awful player :lol:

Soberknight

He has dropped to rank 7 already. We can't rim him because he has soooo many backline villages that it would take 5 days just to reach them. But at least I was always right when I called him an awful player :lol:

I always gave him the benefit of the doubt but as Chende said: leaving like this is not proof of good leadership.
I can understand they wanted to quot, but there is a whole tribe that also have a say: If they want to continue then why not set a sitter or give the account away?

DeletedUser

you guys could still disband barb ... you know you have people you want to attack in your tribe ... just saying ;)

DeletedUser

you guys could still disband barb ... you know you have people you want to attack in your tribe ... just saying ;)

Guess you never had a large account before, and love it...maybe you should have convinced the quitters to stay :p
I know the original player of your account he was better than you, and would not have removed the account from nuts if at all possible...so you just need to find another well developed safe account to take on another world :p, or you could try to start and do that yourself...maybe :p...or perhaps not :p

You just seem a little desperate :)

Soberknight

I can 100% confirm that he is not good enough

Not good enough to do what?

Come on, i am sure he could easily sponsor premiums and farm for you all. He would be the tribal slut but he would be in Barb...

Ofcourse i have absolutely no idea...
- Who Chende is
- What we are talking about

But that is no reason not to respond ofcourse!

DeletedUser

Not good enough to do what?

Come on, i am sure he could easily sponsor premiums and farm for you all. He would be the tribal slut but he would be in Barb...

Ofcourse i have absolutely no idea...
- Who Chende is
- What we are talking about

But that is no reason not to respond ofcourse!

think you changed the question is well, from which was better to if chende would get an invite!!! im sure neither would:icon_rolleyes:

Soberknight

think you changed the question is well, from which was better to if chende would get an invite!!! im sure neither would:icon_rolleyes:

Dont be so harsh. Dont you guys have some sort of traineeship offer for him?
Come on, let him play with the big guys!

Its good for people to see me post all this nonsense. I try to set the standard very low so noone will feel afraid to post.
And i still dont know
- Who Chende is
- What we are talkig about

DeletedUser

Dont be so harsh. Dont you guys have some sort of traineeship offer for him?
Come on, let him play with the big guys!

Its good for people to see me post all this nonsense. I try to set the standard very low so noone will feel afraid to post.
And i still dont know
- Who Chende is
- What we are talkig about
Chende is Adaephon. Well, he has been since I think the Nuts/TPL war onwards (or there abouts). Whether he is a good player skillwise or not, he doesn't give up easily which can't be said for a lot of people :/

DeletedUser

I knew barb will win, if nothing alse crocafag had the right energy x)

DeletedUser

Everyone knew BARB would win :x That was NEVER in question :) Long time as well stranger :O

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
At least he never hit delete

I would not class it as me actually playing the account, the sole reason for me joining was to help a friend in BARB. They wanted account gone, it now is. Although its not as tho BARB needed the help AWAY was already a dead tribe long before i got involved.

DeletedUser105209

I would not class it as me actually playing the account, the sole reason for me joining was to help a friend in BARB. They wanted account gone, it now is. Although its not as tho BARB needed the help AWAY was already a dead tribe long before i got involved.

<3