BARB vs Away

DeletedUser

Sober, I congratulated them the second they hit 60 (which is when it was over). Look at my old posts. We have always accepted defeat in this world, just shown how that defeat should be put in perspective of our circumstances. I was just giving everyone who's not part of Away my opinion on why a lot of the council left.

This was over before we hit 60%. This was over when you all ran from Nuts!.

Soberknight

Sober, I congratulated them the second they hit 60 (which is when it was over). Look at my old posts. We have always accepted defeat in this world, just shown how that defeat should be put in perspective of our circumstances. I was just giving everyone who's not part of Away my opinion on why a lot of the council left.

Yes but there was always excuses. like saying Away were up against Barb etc. etc.
This could be the time to just say congratz, nothing more nothing less.

DeletedUser105209

So when we had inactives and you were hitting them that wasnt an excuse? But it is for you now? You guys never won shit, you were ahead in caps for awhile but thats done. and it was done before most of you deleted, so dont say it was because you all quit :icon_rolleyes:

Psihic

I would just like to point out, that the stats in the war were turned before anyone deleted.

DeletedUser

I would just like to point out, that the stats in the war were turned before anyone deleted.

Strangely the quiting seemed to coincide with Barb turning there attention back onto Away and completely reversing the tide...of course that would be completely coincidental :icon_rolleyes:
The basis facts are that in the 36 days since barb reached 60% there total world domination has increased by over 7% while Aways is now less than it was at that point.

Quitting was just a way of saving face...or should i say trying too.

DeletedUser

So when we had inactives and you were hitting them that wasnt an excuse? But it is for you now? You guys never won shit, you were ahead in caps for awhile but thats done. and it was done before most of you deleted, so dont say it was because you all quit :icon_rolleyes:

Your guys were forced into inactivity cause of ops. They actually ran from a real fight, but with most of these guys hardly any of em was under attack. The Climb had already dealt with an op. They hit delete on the weekend. Long before any losses.

Anyhow, this continuous arguing on this is pointless.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105209

Yeah because potty and Langile didnt quit from incs (nod), The Rise stopped logging and deleted too. I wonder why? (yawn)

DeletedUser67579

this is all too funny to listen too, how Climb survived one op, or how great Away is at defending but they would never give those left in KZ credit for dealing with non stop incoming for months.

Anyway good job Barb, you made good decisions and carried thru with them for the win.

Psihic

About those goals achieved and all that crap.

Lets put it like this:

War started in december 2013 and lets look at the stats since then.

BARB being side 1 naturally.

Month 1:

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 95
Side 2: 13
Difference: 82

Month 2:

Side 1: 318
Side 2: 36
Difference: 282

Month 3:

Side 1: 310
Side 2: 106
Difference: 204

Month 4:

Side 1: 450
Side 2: 454
Difference: 4

Month 5:

Side 1: 498
Side 2: 343
Difference: 155

Month 6:

Side 1: 121
Side 2: 370
Difference: 249

Month 7:

Side 1: 202
Side 2: 860
Difference: 658

Month 8:

Side 1: 770
Side 2: 307
Difference: 463

So, the war lasted for almost 8 months out of which Away managed to win 3. And one of of those 3 months was by 4 villages so we could even call that a draw.

Your most succesfull month was June of this year where you got a 600 village difference which was mainly due to fakebirdie and HPG. I wish I had access to these two accounts to copy the sitting log here, then you would realize how long those two players were gone already.

Another thing to add here, BARB hit 60% in the beginning of June. Did you really think we would bother with sitting rotten accounts after it was already done ?

So basically, all you Away guys did was win a real month of fighting and nobled out two inactive accounts when it was all over.

If that is achieving all your goals, ill applaud you.

But I hope this shows you how insignificant your tribe really was in the outcome of this world. Merely a nuisance when it was all already over.

And one more thing, Zeckt, you are lieing, Climb did not delete on sunday but late on Tuesday. And stats were already in our favor by then. If it matters at all.

And these are the stats from 1st of July to 15th of July.

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 455
Side 2: 283
Difference: 172

It clearly showed in what direction this war is heading.

Away, with rare exceptions like DeGaffer or rawdeath was just a bunch of fools thinking they are something more then they really are not recognising they were outsmarted and outmanouvered and beaten even before they were even founded.

So im glad you achieved all your goals which included winning 2 months of a war and screwing up your "tight bunch of friends". I applaude you. heh

And last, but not least, I will just say this.

2 months ago I posted in this forum EXACTLY what will happen.

And it did now.

tnx for reading and be gone now.

Psihic

Thank you rethae, if anyone deserves credit its you and Rob.

Hats down.

DeletedUser

The Climb had already dealt with an op. They hit delete on the weekend. Long before any losses.

Anyhow, this continuous arguing on this is pointless.
Zecky, you should go back to school and learn your maths. How could Shaun and the others hit delete on the weekend when he sent out the circular on tuesday? It is also now Saturday (in game anyway) and seeing as there are 5 weekdays his account would have been deleted. You said yourself you weren't even around recently so I will fill you in. BARB woke up and went ahead in the war stats again. Just a few days later Shaun tells everyone they are deleting. Even if Away were leading in the stats when they hit delete, they forfeit any claim to victory by not lasting the whole war. So to recap, BARB won the world and BARB won the war. You can't say any different.

Now I am just stating facts, you know I wouldn't try rub BARBs victory in your face. Stop being silly and admit that Shaun is a cry baby and deserves all the hate Away could ever have for him.

DeletedUser

2 months ago I posted in this forum EXACTLY what will happen.

And it did now.

tnx for reading and be gone now.

To lazy to find the post but as far as i remember a few Away players said your strategy wouldn't work, i wonder how foolish they feel now :)

Well done to all my BARB mates, was a pleasure playing with you all.

DeletedUser7488

Zeckt, stop saying nobody in Away are hating on them for deleting. We both know that a lie. Lmao.

DeletedUser

Since this is over, gg to away that did work instead of talked like zeckt. Rawdeath and adaephon deserve respect.

Special props to Pavle on our side. The work he does is astonishing, and the feats he can manage are godlike.

Alas, good work to BARB for this win, but I would have liked if we all attacked away together at the end, but alas I'll let that to rest.

DeletedUser

Since this is over, gg to away that did work instead of talked like zeckt. Rawdeath and adaephon deserve respect.

Special props to Pavle on our side. The work he does is astonishing, and the feats he can manage are godlike.

Alas, good work to BARB for this win, but I would have liked if we all attacked away together at the end, but alas I'll let that to rest.
Once Away barb I am sure all of BARB will attack them like they did KZ in the end lol
Hopefully those of you who worked hard (urFEAR, yourself, others in K35) get most of the villages, though you will have to hurry as I will be trying to take as many as I can :p

DeletedUser55895

lol at zeckt saying away "won the war" didn't realize being ahead in the stats for a bit was winning a war. By that logic barb won the war after the first day or two :lol:.

Really only one in away who id give credit to is raw death. Only one id ever want in my tribe in the future either.