Barcode vs ODA, Spy vs Spy

DeletedUser

like with most of you posts i guess asking for proof is too much :icon_smile:

Last 10 seconds... think thats proof enough

[video=youtube;EtoMN_xi-AM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtoMN_xi-AM[/video]

DeletedUser

Shhhh listen... Listen guys! It's me or we can hear the steamroller coming?

DeletedUser

I never said I would not leave ODA so once again your lack of honor and competence shows its ugly face, as it goes the only tribe I will never leave is one I've created and has members.

How does a post like that show my lack of honor? Is there anything else your capable of saying that doesn't include the word honor? Or is that all your able to say?

Ripfin

How does a post like that show my lack of honor? Is there anything else your capable of saying that doesn't include the word honor? Or is that all your able to say?

your lack of honor was present in implying I said something and broke my honor when in actuality this was not so. you sir are with no honor and do not deserve the place you have in a tribe that has fought valiantly, but thankfully you will not be long for this world anyway.

DeletedUser

your lack of honor was present in implying I said something and broke my honor when in actuality this was not so. you sir are with no honor and do not deserve the place you have in a tribe that has fought valiantly, but thankfully you will not be long for this world anyway.

My tribemates and I get along perfectly so I think I'll stick around for a while longer :)

DeletedUser

no its that you thought you were important to them other then points is evidence of your ignorance of your situation.

I never said I thought i'm important to them? And since you've never worked with me as a tribemate who are you to judge me?

Ripfin

I never said I thought i'm important to them? And since you've never worked with me as a tribemate who are you to judge me?

oh you forget we were in story for a brief bit together and even there people did not understand why our leader brought you into our tribe, you were a joke then and still a joke now.

DeletedUser

oh you forget we were in story for a brief bit together and even there people did not understand why our leader brought you into our tribe, you were a joke then and still a joke now.

Oh I know we were in STORY together but the only thing I remember you from was that people saying you weren't in the tribe chat because you were the most ignorant member they've ever met :)

Ripfin

Oh I know we were in STORY together but the only thing I remember you from was that people saying you weren't in the tribe chat because you were the most ignorant member they've ever met :)

no just didn't cre for the chat since it was populated by kids and imbeciles, you know the ones in your tribe now.

DeletedUser

no just didn't cre for the chat since it was populated by kids and imbeciles, you know the ones in your tribe now.

Great to hear you won't be coming back then ^^

Now let uss stop boring the rest of the people here with our endless discussion. If you hate me this much then you know where to find me ingame :)