Battlefield Assassins

DeletedUser

We are a new tribe starting in K37. Some of us, and some of the old members still coming up from world 18, are very experienced, so dont worry. We know what we are doing and we know how to handle a tribe. Recruiting and Diplomacy are both open for anyone regardless of your points.

PS I dont always check the forum, so if you dont get a response in a day, then mail me or one of the other members in the game.

yahhh2

DeletedUser

15 members and growing. Become a part of the next top tribe early.

DeletedUser

omg u dont no how to take over the world super n00b u launch 1 of those guys that make people love him at everybody DUH

DeletedUser

and yahhh2 what about r awesome :icon_cool: member bauerpowerrocks in K27 he needs some friends to

DeletedUser

Does that mean they're going to send 15 spammers to the forums to chat with people as an attempt to gain friends and alliances?

DeletedUser

guys come on if ur gonna be offtopic be offtopic in some world 18 thread were offtopicness is the key to sucess plz cause we really dont feel like having this thread closed cause some people r spamming it

DeletedUser

Their ridicule of yahhh2's response is perfectly on topic. Until he provides a valid answer to the question that shows he's actually thought about and got a comprehensive plan that will catapult his tribe into the top 10 starting this late in the world, people should ridicule him for making such claims and expecting any other kind of response.

DeletedUser

ok then plz explain to me how questioning some1's response in a recruitment and applying to tribes thread is on topic and y u guyz even care u got 1,000 points so unless u plan on joining the tribe be quiet

DeletedUser

OKay everyone before my thread gets closed again I will answer so please stop sendin all of these replies. As we continue getting more members, we will try and gain control in the northeast. We will allow nearby tribes to grow as long as they do not become a threat. After that we will expand and continue expanding until we are in the top 100. At that time we will make powerful alliances and own the world together.

If you need me to go into even more detail, mail me in the game. I tried this in World 18 but we were too far apart and some douchebag, excuse me for the language, attacked and killed me as we were starting to grow and expand.

yahhh

DeletedUser

you should not let tribes grow near you, that tis a mistake. :)

you don't need alliances.

DeletedUser

OKay everyone before my thread gets closed again I will answer so please stop sendin all of these replies. As we continue getting more members, we will try and gain control in the northeast. We will allow nearby tribes to grow as long as they do not become a threat. After that we will expand and continue expanding until we are in the top 100. At that time we will make powerful alliances and own the world together.

If you need me to go into even more detail, mail me in the game. I tried this in World 18 but we were too far apart and some douchebag, excuse me for the language, attacked and killed me as we were starting to grow and expand.

yahhh

Bad idea. If they aren't in your tribe and aren't already a threat... why would you let them grow to become one? Your leadership skills are lacking, and you would be better off becoming a baron in a decent tribe and learning expansion strategies, planning, recruiting, etc.

DeletedUser

Well you two look at it this way they'll have a bunch of inexperienced tribes right for the taking in K37. Plus if they all help each other out maybe they can build up a bit, but they won't worry to much about soldiers so we'll have the perfect opportunity.

mmm BTW I heard my old tribe leader told everyone something similar to this, he said they are only allowed to attack barbarian villages from this point forward. I LOLed when my friend told me that.