Battlefield Assassins

DeletedUser

I tried this in World 18 but we were too far apart and some douchebag, excuse me for the language, attacked and killed me as we were starting to grow and expand.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol sorry, but you do see that irony in your post right? You said that you tried before and failed, so why the hell are you trying it again?!

DeletedUser

he's got a point. You should restart and get closer to your friend.

DeletedUser

we are, we came to world 21 and all started in the north east. All of our members except for maybe 3 are within 24 hours of eachother instead of 200 hours bak in world 18.

DeletedUser

yahhh i think its time to put plan alpha niner 8367(a)squared into action

DeletedUser

ooo ooo I like secrets, I can keep a secret, tell me the plan tell me.

DeletedUser

mmm true fine tell lololololo because iP members are known for how well they keep secrets :)

DeletedUser

that's really not nice guys you should have told lololololo I don't appreciate you lack of response and will no longer have anything to do with your tribe.

DeletedUser

yeah, we will post whatever he said out in the open where whoever plays this game can look at.

DeletedUser

mmm true fine tell lololololo because iP members are known for how well they keep secrets :)

Hey, I take that personally. When you confided in me that you were attracted to sheep, I didn't tell a soul. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

ok the plan is *sensored for violent language* then after that we send *more language* then our mission is complete and i wasnt on when u fools posted earlier

DeletedUser

Illy, you knw me better than that, I was serious when I said that iP members are known for keeping their secrets. Also, I know you would never tell anyone that I am attracted to sheep. It's just something a great friend like you wouldn't do.

@ bauer: Wow that's almost a fool proof plan ... I say almost because I think you may be a big enough fool to make it fail, but who knows :) (oh and we knew you weren't on we're just messing with you)

DeletedUser

i agree i am probally the best person to make that fail once on world 18 i was support this week noob dude with 3,000 heavy cal and my pallly with the h. cal item and some how i send 3,000 heavy cal and a noble and take his village

that was fun

DeletedUser

We currently have 41 members and are still growing. recruitment is somewhat likited now to people with atleast 100 points. It should be easy if you are active to get there.