Battlefield Assassins

DeletedUser

We currently have 41 members and are still growing. recruitment is somewhat likited now to people with atleast 100 points. It should be easy if you are active to get there.

i think you are limiting yourself a bit ...... 100 points isnt as easy as snapping your fingers :icon_neutral:

oh wait ..... never mind.

DeletedUser

I think Missy Dark Kitty is right, maybe you should just go with 50 points, isn't that hard enough?

DeletedUser

yeah, im probably the most sarcastic person where i live.

DeletedUser

i told u so yahhh the big high pointed people r gonna kill us
run away run away run away

DeletedUser

*laughs* I'm not big or high pointed, I barely have 3.5k points right now.

DeletedUser

Yeah... I only have 37k points...
(not being sarcastic btw)

Muldie325

Your villages aren't worth taking yet. I recommend you guys recruit ingame, posting here will only get you spammed by pulindar and co.

DeletedUser

How could you Muldie?? I'm so hurt. I never spam.

(If I were spamming though) Muldie, I must disagree with you, this is technically Looolitaaa's group. After all I only came here cause she doesn't check this section ....

on another note, some of the questions are valid, and we have fun :)

DeletedUser

u can jion if u give us resources so we can make as many noble train to have the same number of villages u do and u have to send us support of all ur troops so we dont die while we get a village closer to u

DeletedUser47143

well...i dont really have that much money because i give it to my neighbors like Con players so i dont get farmed...what if i nobled near you guys?

DeletedUser

@ hockey999 is pulindar farming u? cause we invited u and r being threatened for inviting u

DeletedUser

the full message I sent to your leader is here

invited my farm said:
Pulindar today at 13:36
Why did you invite my farm into your tribe? Do you think that him joining your tribe will protect him from me? huh I'll destroy both him and you.

yahhh2 today at 14:35
whos your farm?

Pulindar today at 14:35
[player]hockey999[/player]

yahhh2 today at 14:36
he not in my tribe, not that i know of, let me check.

Pulindar today at 14:39
he may not have joined yet, but I have spies and I know you invited him. And with my great power I shall single-handedly destroy your tribe.

yahhh2 today at 14:40
I withdrew the invite right after i invited him cuz i didnt think thathim joining us would do any good cuz of the point differences. spies in our tribe?

Pulindar today at 14:42
I have spies that I asked to watch out in case you invited him and you DID they told me. I won't forward the messages because that would get all five of them kicked, but just a fair warning, don't mass invite. Even your higher pointed players were merely mass invited ... how many invites do you have out now? more than 3?

Pulindar today at 14:43
I shall destroy you and your mergers and your family recruiting ways.

yahhh2 today at 14:45
what the hell. we didnt do anything.

yahhh2 today at 14:45
maybe they did tell you, but i withdrew it.

Pulindar today at 14:48
*laughs* I'm sorry I can't keep this up it's too funny

I'm just teasing you dude.

More seriously, you really should watch who you recruit and who you keep people with no troops will end up getting attacked and draw your tribe into wars that are useless for you. Allies also will end up fighting people which will draw your inexperienced weak tribe into wars where they will be destroyed.

Of course you can abandon your allies at that point, but that has its own dangers if you need advice just ask I've learned alot here and could really help you out.

just from what I've seen your tribe has tons of problems that need serious fixing.

Pulindar today at 14:49
and no I'm not telling you to kick your members I'm jsut telling you to be careful. One important thing is activity, if anyone goes yellow you should send them a mail and give them one day before kicking.

it was just a joke, sorry. Just look at my location and points in comparison to his. Also, location is WAY to far for me to actually threaten you and be serious. In actuality I felt a little bad so the offer to help advise you guys is real.

DeletedUser47143

yeah, i told him it was a joke =) i think Pulindar would have some trouble farming me =) and another tribe just also fell for it!!!