BcE FeRgY is a pathetic coward..

DeletedUser

You were basically the size of our entire tribe at that point and heading for the rim, don't know what you're aiming at with the stats when most of your villages are scattered across the rim as if you were expecting to get wiped out in your core.

Our support system is solid, ask your tribemates whose villages they can't retake. You can't help a player who asks for support after they're getting wiped out.

And our forums are well organized and controlled; no "dumping" on anyone occurs, and respect is a virtue every tribemate holds for the tribe as a whole.

DeletedUser

Inb4
threadclosed.gif

DeletedUser

well for nobling 29er villages i didn t bother to send 400 ms trains 8 sec trains is hard enough for them xD

DeletedUser105908

well for nobling 29er villages i didn t bother to send 400 ms trains 8 sec trains is hard enough for them xD

I got recapped twice to be honest because I was busy with other things and I was not able to be active as much as I wanted. However today I had more time ;)

Psihic

Ummmmmmm, I heard (from them) that they are the tribe that has won W29 ?

DeletedUser

Umm, I worked out, we can share nighttime sits :)

Talk on skype <3

DeletedUser

Noob 29ers. We have no relations with your tribe. Your tribe barely made a dent in Ego. I would say you should be glad we came in and finished them off. In fact, you guys are scavengers who are stealing our food.

Then again, noobs just whine when they get hit.

DeletedUser

Noob 29ers. We have no relations with your tribe. Your tribe barely made a dent in Ego. I would say you should be glad we came in and finished them off. In fact, you guys are scavengers who are stealing our food.

Then again, noobs just whine when they get hit.

The most common thing I get is: 'Waah! you stole my village!' :icon_rolleyes:

And I say, 'Yeah dude, its a war strategy game, and you declared war on us... so...' :icon_eek: